Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu May 25, 2006 1:42 am

My mom, my sister and her friend are watching the finale of American Idol...I HATE AMERICAN IDOL! I only watch the try-outs with the really crappy singers who just want to get their 15 minutes of fame.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu May 25, 2006 2:04 am

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:My mom, my sister and her friend are watching the finale of American Idol...I HATE AMERICAN IDOL! I only watch the try-outs with the really crappy singers who just want to get their 15 minutes of fame.

ehehhee
I'd laugh if Alexi Laiho or any other professional death metal singer went on american idol. That'd be so funny.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu May 25, 2006 2:17 am

Jay C wrote:
kaileykorn wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote: If you don't like our laws or our language, then go back to Mexico!

Amen! :D

Or Pakistan!...

Yeah we get thousands of illegal immigrants from countries like Pakistan.

*Prepares rant*

Now I'm not racist... but the fact that so many immigrants are allowed into our country is shocking. The number one reason that these people enter our country is not to escape religious wars in their home countries, but to start their own religious wars in our country. One in every four illegal immigrants enter the country and fall to teachings of Al Queda, while the other three all live in houses given to them by the government. This is costing our government a lot of money which the British tax-payer is being forced to pay (Including my mom.) These illegal immigrants expect to be treated as if they never need to work again, just sitting in the house that our money paid for. This wastes valuable money which could be used to improve education, law enforcment and the NHS. This means if there is poorer education then the next generation of young adults won't be as able to run our country as good, thus limiting our government sanctions even more. Without a trained and developed police force then these poorly taught kids will be able to run riot throughout communities and the illegal immigrants who are the reason for our undeveloped police force and poorly taught children will be able to preach their anti-British and anti-Christian beliefs, converting the British yob-culture into 'terrorists-in-training' and putting the British public in danger. If there are any terrorist attacks from this new generation of home grown terrorists and the doctors and nurses under the National Health Service isn't fully funded then mortality rates will be higher than expected.

Another thing is that when Immigrants move to Britain and then are offended by how we live they protest against it, and usually win. (Due to human rights) On the previous St. George's Day British people wern't allowed to show the flag of St. George, after the Immigrants had claimed it offended them. If they're so pissed with how we live then they should leave.

Sorry for the mega post, but I've been trying to get that off my chest for a long time.

Wow... that sounds horrible. To think that your government actually gave in to the immigrants' demand that they not show the flag. It's f*cking Great Britain's flag! They're not allowed to show their own flag in their own country during their own holiday? F*ck the immigrants. If they don't like it, they can f*cking leave. My government pisses me off from time to time, but I know they wouldn't give in that easily if some group of immigrants complained about the American flag being displayed on the Fourth of July or on 9/11 or any other patriotic holiday.

tweekedkenny wrote:I'm anti-Catholic.

That kind of intolerance is exactly what's wrong with the world.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu May 25, 2006 7:52 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
Jay C wrote:
kaileykorn wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote: If you don't like our laws or our language, then go back to Mexico!

Amen! :D

Or Pakistan!...

Yeah we get thousands of illegal immigrants from countries like Pakistan.

*Prepares rant*

Now I'm not racist... but the fact that so many immigrants are allowed into our country is shocking. The number one reason that these people enter our country is not to escape religious wars in their home countries, but to start their own religious wars in our country. One in every four illegal immigrants enter the country and fall to teachings of Al Queda, while the other three all live in houses given to them by the government. This is costing our government a lot of money which the British tax-payer is being forced to pay (Including my mom.) These illegal immigrants expect to be treated as if they never need to work again, just sitting in the house that our money paid for. This wastes valuable money which could be used to improve education, law enforcment and the NHS. This means if there is poorer education then the next generation of young adults won't be as able to run our country as good, thus limiting our government sanctions even more. Without a trained and developed police force then these poorly taught kids will be able to run riot throughout communities and the illegal immigrants who are the reason for our undeveloped police force and poorly taught children will be able to preach their anti-British and anti-Christian beliefs, converting the British yob-culture into 'terrorists-in-training' and putting the British public in danger. If there are any terrorist attacks from this new generation of home grown terrorists and the doctors and nurses under the National Health Service isn't fully funded then mortality rates will be higher than expected.

Another thing is that when Immigrants move to Britain and then are offended by how we live they protest against it, and usually win. (Due to human rights) On the previous St. George's Day British people wern't allowed to show the flag of St. George, after the Immigrants had claimed it offended them. If they're so pissed with how we live then they should leave.

Sorry for the mega post, but I've been trying to get that off my chest for a long time.

Wow... that sounds horrible. To think that your government actually gave in to the immigrants' demand that they not show the flag. It's f*cking Great Britain's flag! They're not allowed to show their own flag in their own country during their own holiday? F*ck the immigrants. If they don't like it, they can f*cking leave. My government pisses me off from time to time, but I know they wouldn't give in that easily if some group of immigrants complained about the American flag being displayed on the Fourth of July or on 9/11 or any other patriotic holiday.

That's what pisses me off the most, the fact that in almost any other country the immigrants would be told to f*ck off and grow up. But oh no, not in England. They're a bunch of pusssies.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Thu May 25, 2006 9:06 am

Jay C wrote: That's what pisses me off the most, the fact that in almost any other country the immigrants would be told to f*ck off and grow up.
Not here in the Netherlands, that's for sure. Everyone who opposes those immigrants (morrocans mostly) is gotten rid of. First Pim Fortuyn, the first politician who stood up against the respectless attitude of the immigrants. He got shot by a dutch guy who had absolutely no ties with terroristic organisations (uh-huh). Then Theo Van Gogh is shot and stabbed to death by a religious fanatic for making a movie that criticizes the Islam. Ayaan Hirsi Ali who also criticized the Islam had to go into hiding. And we also had a few cases of not being allowed to show our flag because it "could offend" immigrants, while immigrants continued to parade their flags in front of our noses. And now they want to introduce the sharia (fascist islamic laws) in Rotterdam where 3/4 of the people are immigrants. The worst thing is that the immigrant problem is one of the causes for the enormous increase of extreme right wing neo-nazis. I'm really concerned about the future of my country.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu May 25, 2006 3:08 pm

Instead of getting a math exam, I get to do a big project for that subject. It actually looks fun.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu May 25, 2006 3:43 pm

Agaath95 wrote:
Jay C wrote: That's what pisses me off the most, the fact that in almost any other country the immigrants would be told to f*ck off and grow up.
Not here in the Netherlands, that's for sure. Everyone who opposes those immigrants (morrocans mostly) is gotten rid of. First Pim Fortuyn, the first politician who stood up against the respectless attitude of the immigrants. He got shot by a dutch guy who had absolutely no ties with terroristic organisations (uh-huh). Then Theo Van Gogh is shot and stabbed to death by a religious fanatic for making a movie that criticizes the Islam. Ayaan Hirsi Ali who also criticized the Islam had to go into hiding. And we also had a few cases of not being allowed to show our flag because it "could offend" immigrants, while immigrants continued to parade their flags in front of our noses. And now they want to introduce the sharia (fascist islamic laws) in Rotterdam where 3/4 of the people are immigrants. The worst thing is that the immigrant problem is one of the causes for the enormous increase of extreme right wing neo-nazis. I'm really concerned about the future of my country.

That's just gay. Governments should stand up to immigrants in their own country. It's your f*cking country, run it your way. F*ck the immigrants, if they don't like it, they can leave. They can go find some tropical island in the middle of the ocean and start their own country. Immigrants should never run the show, especially illegal ones. Why should anyone work hard to appease immigrants in their own country? I don't give a rat's ass if I offend immigrants to the US with my way of life. It's my homeland and I'm gonna live the way I want here. If it offends you, get the f*ck out.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu May 25, 2006 4:18 pm

I'm home sick right now I have a bd cold and a soar throat :(
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu May 25, 2006 7:24 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
Agaath95 wrote:

That's just gay. Governments should stand up to immigrants in their own country. It's your f*cking country, run it your way. F*ck the immigrants, if they don't like it, they can leave. They can go find some tropical island in the middle of the ocean and start their own country. Immigrants should never run the show, especially illegal ones. Why should anyone work hard to appease immigrants in their own country? I don't give a rat's ass if I offend immigrants to the US with my way of life. It's my homeland and I'm gonna live the way I want here. If it offends you, get the f*ck out.

Amen brother! =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Thu May 25, 2006 9:28 pm

I'm sick. I got the allgeries.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu May 25, 2006 9:35 pm

I cut my hand open in a mock fight with one of my friends during PE the other day. I think it's infected. :shock:
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu May 25, 2006 10:00 pm

I just finished making a bunch of crepes for my French class tomorrow. I better get bonus for this...
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Thu May 25, 2006 10:09 pm

MixStan wrote:I'm sick. I got the allgeries.

Allergies suck. :(

My favorite colors are turquoise and orange.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu May 25, 2006 10:11 pm

RAE!

You're posting again at the BBS! :D
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Thu May 25, 2006 10:19 pm

kaileykorn wrote:RAE!

You're posting again at the BBS! :D

KAILEY!

I decided to stop by for a visit.
(P.S.- You should get on MSN.)

Return to “Hot Topics”