Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed May 31, 2006 9:06 pm

I should clear some things up abit, so some of you know why the f*ck I'm so angry right now.
I have this friend at school. Well, I thought he was my friend. At the beginning of the school year he seemed like such a nice guy. Until he found out I did pot. That's when he'd show his true colors.

"Hey Nikki, you got any money on you?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Hook me up with some chron!"

That's the first thing he'd say to me almost all the time. I knew that he was using me, but I was too much of a dumb little f*cking shy bitch to not stand up for myself. Yesterday was when I got some decent smarts and told that bastard that I wasn't gonna give him money anymore. I f*cking hate how I just can't do anything! It's always been like that eversince I was little. People would use me, and take advantage of me, and once I got to high school and thought I finally gained intelligence, guess what? I'm still the dumb little sh*t that I've always been. Too f*cking stupid to not stick up for myself. Now I've had it. I'm gonna f*cking kill someone if this ever happens again. 'Cause I am sick of being the pushover that everyone uses!!!!!!!!
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Wed May 31, 2006 9:07 pm

I'm just the opposite.

More sleep = Happier Kailey.

I suppose you could also add "food" in there, too. What? Me? A glutton? ... A little. :wink:
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed May 31, 2006 9:17 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:. Now I've had it. I'm gonna f*cking kill someone if this ever happens again. 'Cause I am sick of being the pushover that everyone uses!!!!!!!!

Don't kill someone. Just make it clear that you're not going to be used. If you realize it's happening again, just tell the person doing it to go f*ck themselves and then ignore them completely. People will get the message that you're not going to be used again and they will not try.
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed May 31, 2006 9:52 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:I should clear some things up abit, so some of you know why the f*ck I'm so angry right now.
I have this friend at school. Well, I thought he was my friend. At the beginning of the school year he seemed like such a nice guy. Until he found out I did pot. That's when he'd show his true colors.

"Hey Nikki, you got any money on you?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Hook me up with some chron!"

That's the first thing he'd say to me almost all the time. I knew that he was using me, but I was too much of a dumb little f*cking shy bitch to not stand up for myself. Yesterday was when I got some decent smarts and told that bastard that I wasn't gonna give him money anymore. I f*cking hate how I just can't do anything! It's always been like that eversince I was little. People would use me, and take advantage of me, and once I got to high school and thought I finally gained intelligence, guess what? I'm still the dumb little sh*t that I've always been. Too f*cking stupid to not stick up for myself. Now I've had it. I'm gonna f*cking kill someone if this ever happens again. 'Cause I am sick of being the pushover that everyone uses!!!!!!!!

I TOTALLY know how you feel. I bet you that I'll be just like you when I go to high school...with the rate I'm going at.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed May 31, 2006 10:55 pm

kaileykorn wrote:I suppose you could also add "food" in there, too. What? Me? A glutton? ... A little. :wink:

It's because you're a Jew.

... Hey, I'm not counting myself out of it, either. XD
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Wed May 31, 2006 11:22 pm

I wanna read one of the first threads I posted in again.
For some reason I remember the conversation was about Rolo milkshakes because the topic was just spam. God, I loved that thread, but I think it's deleted now.... at least, I can't find it in my history-thingy.

Oh, and I f*cking love Queens of the Stone Age, stonerrock for the win.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed May 31, 2006 11:47 pm

I'm aiming for 400 posts today. I know... post whore... :P
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:32 pm

I don't hate the actual band, Simple Plan. I just hate their music. I think that it's a lie to say that you hate a band (instead of saying you hate their music), because alot of the time you don't know what the personalities of the band members are like(that is, unless you do know what they're like and dislike the personalities they have). Most people are too focused on hating the music, that they get carried away and think that the band themselves suck. For all you all, the music of the band you dislike could be the worst music in your opinion, but the people who play it could be the nicest people in the world.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:14 pm

kaileykorn wrote:I'm just the opposite.

I suppose you could also add "food" in there, too. What? Me? A glutton? ... A little. :wink:

:lol: I'm the same.

More sleep = Happier James
More food = Happier James
More free time = Happier James
No hay-fever = Happier James

That is what alters my mood really. =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:26 pm

My birthday is 8 days away.
I'm going to get a new pc.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:21 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:I don't hate the actual band, Simple Plan. I just hate their music. I think that it's a lie to say that you hate a band (instead of saying you hate their music), because alot of the time you don't know what the personalities of the band members are like(that is, unless you do know what they're like and dislike the personalities they have). Most people are too focused on hating the music, that they get carried away and think that the band themselves suck. For all you all, the music of the band you dislike could be the worst music in your opinion, but the people who play it could be the nicest people in the world.

simple plan is wierd.the video ill do anything its very stupid.specailly the part where they all start acting gay
plus i dunt like punk
töten Sie alle Juden
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:03 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
kaileykorn wrote:I suppose you could also add "food" in there, too. What? Me? A glutton? ... A little. :wink:

It's because you're a Jew.

... Hey, I'm not counting myself out of it, either. XD

Heck yes, Lior! :lol:

Wow, I just had a gyro. It made my day.

And Jay C - that pretty much described every teenager out there. More sleep, more free time, more food, less homework... :P
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:23 pm

I like sushi. It's pretty much the only thing I eat if there's nothing to eat at home. Philadelphia roll... yum.

Edit: Damn me and my love of sushi. I just bought some sushi and ended up spilling a bunch of soy sauce on myself and the couch. Now the couch smells. :cry:

Edit 2: Whenever I use the :( or :cry: emoticon, I'm usually doing it because it fits the mood. I never actually get upset over such minor events... Just a note to anyone who ever encounters any of my posts.
Last edited by Kyle's_Marklar on Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:40 pm

Jay C wrote:

More sleep = Amber being late to school. :P

I woke up late today, but I wasn't late to school. I just woke up a little later than I normally do, I still had time to get everything done.
I *Heart* You.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:39 pm

bugzbunnie6 wrote:
Jay C wrote:

More sleep = Amber being late to school. :P

I woke up late today, but I wasn't late to school. I just woke up a little later than I normally do, I still had time to get everything done.

Huh? :lol: You're usually on around 5am aren't you??? =P

And Kailey... I can't believe I forgot 'less homework'. I feel nerdy now. =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”