What was the first SP episode you saw?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:32 pm

I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

Spontaneous Combustion was the first episode I ever saw, it got me hooked on south park.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
hitman_kenny

Postby hitman_kenny » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:42 pm

I started watching SP only like in April this year, it was about Cartmans mom hiring a babysitter for him - "Now go and bring me a sandwich, bitch!", most memorable quote from my first episode :)
[url=http://imageshack.us:572e8][img:572e8]http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6426/sig4jh.gif[/img:572e8][/url:572e8]
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:42 pm

Mine was Asspen. I saw it a few months before I turned 11, I think. It definitely was not one of the really good episodes, but I've been watching ever since. Also, I remember my older brother coming home from his friend's house when I was nine or ten and he was talking about this one episode that has something to do with a guy who's married to a llama. I have yet to find that one.
SouthParkLibertarian

Postby SouthParkLibertarian » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:26 pm

I saw the Anal probe episode when i was like 12

I remember this kid telling me about this new funny show...ive been watching it since that day
britboy01

Postby britboy01 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:34 pm

Weight Gain 4000
ImageImageImage
delsanto

the 1st

Postby delsanto » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:33 pm

i was about 4... and my mum's boss had bought my mum a censored video of sp and i watched it... it had Elephant makes love to a pig on it and the one where grandpa wants to die and the one with the grim reaper who wants to kill kenny...
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:16 pm

The first episode of South Park that I saw was Kenny Dies. Now I'm going to tell you all a little story of how I got into South Park. So make sure you're nice and comfortable.

Are you ready? Okay...so I was in the 7th grade, and my friend kept talking to me about this show called South Park. When I first heard about it, I thought it was some kind of weird reality show about rednecks on a farm or something gay like that. (Yeah...you're probably think "What the f*ck?")

Anyway, when I asked her what it was about, she told me that it was a badly animated cartoon with like two guys doing all of the voices, and she said that the voices sounded all messed up and that the female voices were all high pitched.

Yeah...and then I asked her who the main character was, and she told me that there really isn't a main character. She was like, "There's this kid named Stan and this kid named Cartman and this kid who always dies." She told me it was hysterical and that I had to watch it. So I just thought what the hell, and I told her I would.

Then when I was at home I was flipping through the channels and saw that South Park was on. So I decided to watch it. I remember thinking that Butters was Cartman's brother or relative or something like that. I also remember repeating the whole "Oh and doctor...thanks. Thanks" line between Cartman and the doctor because I thought it was funny.

I remember watching it and getting Stan and Kyle mixed up. I was like, "Wait...Stan is the one with the green hat, right? No wait...that's Kyle." My little sister kept telling me who was who. (She was just there in my room when I turned it on. I told her that this was a bad show and she shouldn't watch it, but she did anyway. I didn't really care at that point.)

I also wondered how the boys were able to understand Kenny so easily. I was thinking to myself, "How do they actually know what that kid is saying?" I was able to understand him say a few things though.

Also, while I was watching it, I didn't know that Kenny died in every episode, so when he died at the end I was like, "Aww...their friend died." Then when Cartman said "It's a miracle you guys!" towards the end of the episode, I thought Kenny was going to come back to life or something.

Then they show a Shakey's Pizza being built and I was like "Dude, this show is f*cked up."

Anyway, the next day I told my friend that I watched South Park. I was like, "It was the one where that kid with the orange jacket died of a disease." And my friend was like, "Which one? He dies in every episode." And I was just like, "Really? Oh..."

So then I started watching South Park from time to time. I would watch it if it was on randomly or when I was bored. I saw about 5 or 6 episodes and then when I saw the episode Douche and Turd, I thought it was disgusting and stopped watching South Park for about a month or two.

Then...I was flipping through the channels and saw that South Park was on, and for some reason I just started to watch it. It was the episode Hooked on Monkey Phonics. I really liked that episode when I first saw it. I thought it was so adorable how Kyle was in love with Rebecca.

Suddenly that episode was stuck in my head. I kept thinking about South Park all day long. I wanted to watch more episodes. So then I found out the schedule when they aired South Park, and I started watching it whenever I could. I was suddenly addicted.

Then I saw a commercial for the South Park New Season Rewind marathon, and I just had to watch it. (It was the first half 7 episodes of Season 9 marathon). I stayed up both nights and watched all 7 episodes.

So I continued to watch and learn more about South Park and become more and more obsessed with it. Now here I am today, a sophomore in high school, and South Park is now my favorite show on TV. I'm a true fan now. I'm so glad that my friend told me to watch it, because if she hadn't I probably wouldn't even know about South Park at all. And that would suck balls.

Well, now that I have written a long novel of how I got into South Park, I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you read through this entire damn thing, well...at least you wasted less time reading it than it took me to write all of it. If you skimmed through this, then that's cool too. :wink:

So yeah...I ran out of things to say. I'll stop typing now so you don't have to read any more of my really long rant. I had fun reminiscing though. :)

PS Holy sh*t, I'll be surprised if anyone actually reads through this whole thing. If you really did read through this entire post, then you're going to be my new best friend. Haha...just kidding. No seriously, if you read all of this, I love you. I'm super serial.

:D
Last edited by DevilAngel16 on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cartman's girl

Postby cartman's girl » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:20 pm

red sliegh down....
-I'll stop making sigs for a while
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:10 am

For some random reason I returned to this thread... Yay, I actually read the rant. I often go on rants of my own, and it's nice to know that someone else write stupid annoying rants like I do. :lol:
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:19 am

I remember now! It was Cartmanland when I was in 5th grade.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:24 pm

DownWithCalifornia wrote:For some random reason I returned to this thread... Yay, I actually read the rant. I often go on rants of my own, and it's nice to know that someone else write stupid annoying rants like I do. :lol:

You actually read through my entire long ass annyoying rant? Yay! *Hugs you* Haha, I'm glad that some people enjoy reading and writing rants. Look for more rants from me in the future. :wink:
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:29 pm

Cartman Gets An Anal Probe premiere.
ImageImageImage
bogan

Postby bogan » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:48 am

I was 10, and my dad was watching it and told me to come and watch it to,
and after like 5mins i got me mum to watch it to!
and the three of us were laughing through the whole thing
The episode was 'Toms rhinoplasty'
Cartman - No no no! Haven't you guys ever seen an album cover? You're supposed to be standing in random places, looking away like you don't care!
mkevallen

Postby mkevallen » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:33 pm

Mine was 206 - The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka

That was about 6 years ago when I was 8, my parents watched it with me to make sure it wasn't to bad for me. My mum just thought it was stupid so she let me watch in again and my dad fell asleep!
Feel free to use any of these

Cartman Wallpaper:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... highlight=

Jenifer Lopez Wallpaper:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... 041#518041
pull my thumb

Postby pull my thumb » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:45 pm

the first episode i really saw was red hot catholic love when i was 14. i was watching it at midnight with my brother downstairs and i thought it was hysterical.

i always wanted to watch this show a year after it premiered, but of course i wasn't allowed to because i was 10 at the time.

now im glad that im watching south park. its such an unusual and interesting cartoon.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”