Why?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

skull14

Why?

Postby skull14 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:50 am

Why does Kenny allways die? i want him to live hes kool! :) goooooooo Kenny
C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan\My Documents\My Pictures
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:59 am

Why do noobs have to always make retarded topics and then disappear? We want them to be cool! :) Stooooooooop making stupid topics!
Kyle the Skeptic

skull14's signature

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:46 am

skull14 wrote:C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan\My Documents\My Pictures

Ha ha, we can't see a picture on your hard drive! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:53 am

It's a tactic, to be noticed by people. There are some cool noobs here too.

@Skull14: If I remember correctly, he seldom dies in the past seasons since the Kenny Dies Ep until the Season 6 and then he doesn't die after that.
Happy?
Last edited by kyleen11 on Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:27 am

Hi Bryan. :D

skull14 wrote:Why does Kenny allways die? i want him to live hes kool! :) goooooooo Kenny

Geez, when did YOU wake up? Kenny stopped dying on a regular basis five years ago.

Also, will any kids asking why Kenny dies all the time PLEASE read up on the history of the show???
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:04 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Why do noobs have to always make retarded topics and then disappear? We want them to be cool! :) Stooooooooop making stupid topics!

Better to have them leave than to have them stay to create more retarded topics! :P

You see, one day Kenny got that orange parka. It held a very f*cked up curse that kept making him die and come back. When Kenny had his “real death” near the end of season five, soon after Kenny died, he was put inside a cryo-freezer which was put into a rocket that was secretly launched into space at that military base near the edge of town. The rocket was then bombarded by powerful cosmic rays that just came out of the nowheres! The box containing the cryogenically frozen Kenny fell out of the rocket and came crashing back to earth. Somehow it didn’t burn on re-entry, however, the heat given off by the friction from re-entry thawed Kenny out when it crashed back to Earth, co-incidentally the same place where the Visitors were sighted, Kenny thought he was going to die, but he didn’t! Somehow the events in space somehow made him resistant to death. Now he only dies about once per season, instead of every episode.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:24 pm

^But that didn't explain why Kenny died in "Super Best Friends" when he wasn't even... never mind, I'm just feeding the flames, aren't I? :P
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:23 pm

Athena1999 wrote:^But that didn't explain why Kenny died in "Super Best Friends" when he wasn't even... never mind, I'm just feeding the flames, aren't I? :P

Kenny drowned himself. He can still get him self killed, just not as easy. He died in Best Friends Forever because he was careless and started dancing in the road. Christmas in Canada and The Jeffersons, just happened randomly. He still seems to come back when dead though.

...............yeah :P
TheDude12

Re: Why?

Postby TheDude12 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:11 am

skull14 wrote:Why does Kenny allways die? i want him to live hes kool! :) goooooooo Kenny

......................................................._-~": : : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~
...................................................~": : : : :: : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'-,
................................................,-': : : : : : : : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
.............................................../: : : : : : : : : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
.............................................,': : : : : : : : : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::',
............................................./: : : : : : : : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
.......................................---.|: : : : : : : ,': : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
....................................../,~-,"~-: : : : : :: :-~~~-----_:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|_
.....................................|.|: : :\:::| : : : : : ,-': :-~~~---_: : \: :|::,':::::::::::::::|:,'
......................................\\/: : :\:/: : : : : ::::::,-~~~~--,::::::,': :|:": :-~~""¯": :|/
.......................................\\: :::|: : : : : ::::::::,-~"(¯¯)::::::::',: : ::_-,~~,-,:: : |
........................................\:"~-'|: : : : : :::::::::¯¯¯¯¯::,':::::::::: ::'~-'----'--'::: :|
.............................._-~""¯\:::::',: : : : ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: : : "-: : :-~': : |
.................._-~""¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'~,--: : : : :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::',: : : : : : : ,'
...._-~~"¯¯¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|: : : ::::::::::::::::::::,'::/::::::::::::::\: : : : : : /
~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|: ,: : ::::::::::::::::::/:::"~---,:::: : : :): : : : :/ STFU!!!!!!!
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|: :\: : :::::::::::::::/::::::::::::¯"""""¯|: : : : /~-,_
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\: : \: ::::::::::::::/:::::::_-'-----:: : |: : : /;;;;;;;;"~-,_
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"-,: :\:: ::::::::::::::::,-',-~~~---,\: :/: : /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~-
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~-,\: ::|: :::::::::/:/:::::::::::// : : -";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~-
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\: |: :::::::::|:|_:::::::://: : :/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~-
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\:\::::::::::|:|: ¯""~// : : /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~--_
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"\:::::::::',"~----"/ : : /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:\
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\:::::::::¯¯¯¯: : :/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';,~":"~-______-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
;pm;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;'-,:::::::::::|"-,::::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:::"-,::::::::|::::\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Image Image
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:31 am

That's just beautiful. Looks like one of those Comebine soldier dudes from Half-Life 2 if you ask me. :P
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:46 am

Julian I thought you were dead! :lol: Welcome back!
TheDude12

Postby TheDude12 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:52 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Julian I thought you were dead! :lol: Welcome back!
Yup im back at least for a little bit, and alot have seemed to happen in my absence. Oh and that yelling guy i posted is not a combine solider its Lex Luthor saying "WROOOONG!".
Image Image

Return to “Character Discussion”