Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:29 pm

Dammit!!! Tomorrow's trivia, and I have to work again! Also, the place I work for is the ad that I'm staring at on this site now, which makes it suck even more! (I'm 20, you figure it out.) sh*t, sh*t, dammit, dammit!!!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:54 pm

Something that I CAN'T f*cking STAND is when people ask me "What's up?" I don't know why, but I just CAN'T STAND IT. I always answer freaking "nothing" because I hate getting into conversations about this kind of crap. e__e Putting it out into words is hard 'cause I can't really say WHY it irritates me so much, it just DOES.
ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:09 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Something that I CAN'T f*cking STAND is when people ask me "What's up?" I don't know why, but I just CAN'T STAND IT. I always answer freaking "nothing" because I hate getting into conversations about this kind of crap. e__e Putting it out into words is hard 'cause I can't really say WHY it irritates me so much, it just DOES.

I know what you mean. It's a lousy conversation starter. It's a bullsh*t greeting that makes you have to give an equally bullsh*t response, because if you had to honestly answer a question like that, you would have to get into a big long conversation about stuff that you may not want to talk to that person about.

Or conversely, if you answer honestly and say something like "I don't want to go into that with you right now", or just not respond, you would be viewed as a jerk.

I totally get that, because I hate when someone asks me that, and I have to give the same programmed answer everytime. It makes it feel like everything sort of hangs after that.

Why can't they just say "Hi"? Then I could say "Hi" back, and viola! Conversation over.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:39 pm

When the computer screen has fingerprints on it. I CAN'T FIND ANY WINDEX!!!
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:43 pm

[quote="iceiwynd":00362]Something that I CAN'T f*cking STAND is when people ask me "What's up?" I don't know why, but I just CAN'T STAND IT. I always answer freaking "nothing" because I hate getting into conversations about this kind of crap. e__e Putting it out into words is hard 'cause I can't really say WHY it irritates me so much, it just DOES.[/quote:00362]

[color=skyblue:00362]I know I do it but I'm gonna stop. It is annoying. I mean almsot everyone's conversation starts like this. Okay, I'm just gonna say how are you after I say 'hi' on MSN.[/color:00362]
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:28 pm

These are all my conversations are.
Someone Else:hEy
Me: Hey
Someone Else: WhAT''''Z uP?????
Me: Nothing.
Conversation over!

And what makes me mad is when I can't beat a level on Guitar Hero on Expert. Right now I'm stuck on Cowboys From Hell.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:58 am

iceiwynd wrote:Something that I CAN'T f*cking STAND is when people ask me "What's up?" I don't know why, but I just CAN'T STAND IT. I always answer freaking "nothing" because I hate getting into conversations about this kind of crap. e__e Putting it out into words is hard 'cause I can't really say WHY it irritates me so much, it just DOES.

Hehe, I am guilty of starting conversations with "Whats up?" but it's more of an impulse than anything else. The thing is, it pisses me off when people ask me whats up, although I do it as well. What bugs me even more is after the inicial "What's up?" there is almost always the inevitable "NMU?"

*Makes mental note: Do not say "What's up" when talking to Lior." :P
Big-Will
Board Moderator

not-<nick>s piss me off!

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:26 am

What's up?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:40 pm

This pisses me off but at the same time I can understand why people do it. All the same, it still pisses me off.

I hope I can explain this right without sounding like a bitch.

I really hate it when celebrities who were addicted to drugs or alcohol are praised as being so brave for over coming their addiction when there are hundreds of celebrities who didn't even start taking drugs in the first place. Wouldn't they be more brave for not taking it to begin with? I guess this can apply to real life as well. I mean I'm glad they got over it before they died but that by no means they are brave. To take hard drugs like that is a cowardly act to begin with because they can't "deal" with stress. I mean these people should be looked at as examples of what not to do, not as a hero. A hero should be somebody who didn't take it to begin with. I guess that's my only deal with it.

It's good that they saved themself before total destruction but that to me just seems like a little bit of common sense got through all of the druggy haze and said "You know what? I'm killing myself with this."

Also, Kathy Griffin made a good point in one of her stand up specials. She said something along the lines of "Everybody is saying how brave Ben Affleck is for going to rehab and cleaning himself up when there are more than 2,000 men and women dying overseas to protect our freedom. But all we can talk about it how brave an alcoholic is." <--that obviously wasn't her joke it was a lead in, but it's still true. At least to me.

I guess that's all I really have to say about that. Oh God, I just sounded like Forrest Gump. That's another thing that pisses me off. That movie ruined my life. I don't even think I have to explain it. My name is Jenni. That's all you need to know. :lol:
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:51 am

... I post that when asked "what's up" I get pissed off, and then a few people come and apologize to me for it right here.

Grow some f*cking spines. e_e;
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:36 am

I hate people who think their country is better than every other country (kind of like what the quints said). Sure, I love being Canadian but I don't go around telling people Canada is better than their country, because it's not.

But I think it's funny how ever since Kanye West said George Bush doesn't care about black people than they keep showing videos on the news showing George Bush with the President/Prime Minister of other countries. He's just trying to make us think he's not racist, and he doesn't even need to be in most of these countries.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:57 am

JesusComplex wrote:I really hate it when celebrities who were addicted to drugs or alcohol are praised as being so brave for over coming their addiction when there are hundreds of celebrities who didn't even start taking drugs in the first place. Wouldn't they be more brave for not taking it to begin with? I guess this can apply to real life as well. I mean I'm glad they got over it before they died but that by no means they are brave. To take hard drugs like that is a cowardly act to begin with because they can't "deal" with stress. I mean these people should be looked at as examples of what not to do, not as a hero. A hero should be somebody who didn't take it to begin with. I guess that's my only deal with it.

It's good that they saved themself before total destruction but that to me just seems like a little bit of common sense got through all of the druggy haze and said "You know what? I'm killing myself with this."

No celebrity really deserves any comments about their bravery in the first place, but to praise them for being brave for getting off of drugs is ludacris. Yes, plenty of people have done this. All most people get is a quick congratulations and that's it.

What pisses me off is when people that are attractive become famous because of it. Tara Reid and Brittney Spears are two people that I f*cking despise. They're untalented and stupid whores. I wish I could stab them in the eye, and sew their cu
nts shut.

I hate when people that have rich a father become famous. Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are two of the biggest whores I have ever met. Paris Hilton is talked about everywhere, and I f*cking hate it! She doesn't deserve anything she has.
I'm not spoiled...If I was spoiled I wouldn't be doing (The Simple Life)

What kind of bull sh*t is that?! If she wasn't spoiled, I would've never known who the f*ck she was. She is the most spoiled person I have ever seen, and I've seen a couple of episodes of My Super Sweet Sixteen.
I'm the hardest-working person I know.

:roll:

Before I start saying this, I would like to say I am not a racist, so don't accuse me of it. That people that white people shouldn't say n*gger or jigaboo, but anyone can say honkey and cracker. That people think that it's OK for Latinos to say n*gger, but it's not OK for white people to say it. Some things that would be "racist" if it was white instead of black.
  • If white people had their own channel.
  • If there were all white schools.
  • If every mother f*cking white comedian did black jokes every stand up special.
  • If white people had their own month.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:10 pm

JesusComplex wrote:This pisses me off but at the same time I can understand why people do it. All the same, it still pisses me off.

I hope I can explain this right without sounding like a bitch.

I really hate it when celebrities who were addicted to drugs or alcohol are praised as being so brave for over coming their addiction when there are hundreds of celebrities who didn't even start taking drugs in the first place. Wouldn't they be more brave for not taking it to begin with? I guess this can apply to real life as well. I mean I'm glad they got over it before they died but that by no means they are brave. To take hard drugs like that is a cowardly act to begin with because they can't "deal" with stress. I mean these people should be looked at as examples of what not to do, not as a hero. A hero should be somebody who didn't take it to begin with. I guess that's my only deal with it.

Also, Kathy Griffin made a good point in one of her stand up specials. She said something along the lines of "Everybody is saying how brave Ben Affleck is for going to rehab and cleaning himself up when there are more than 2,000 men and women dying overseas to protect our freedom. But all we can talk about it how brave an alcoholic is." <--that obviously wasn't her joke it was a lead in, but it's still true. At least to me.

I guess that's all I really have to say about that. Oh God, I just sounded like Forrest Gump. That's another thing that pisses me off. That movie ruined my life. I don't even think I have to explain it. My name is Jenni. That's all you need to know. :lol:

Yeah I hate that too :evil:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:17 pm

cartman8213 wrote:
JesusComplex wrote:I really hate it when celebrities who were addicted to drugs or alcohol are praised as being so brave for over coming their addiction when there are hundreds of celebrities who didn't even start taking drugs in the first place. Wouldn't they be more brave for not taking it to begin with? I guess this can apply to real life as well. I mean I'm glad they got over it before they died but that by no means they are brave. To take hard drugs like that is a cowardly act to begin with because they can't "deal" with stress. I mean these people should be looked at as examples of what not to do, not as a hero. A hero should be somebody who didn't take it to begin with. I guess that's my only deal with it.

No celebrity really deserves any comments about their bravery in the first place, but to praise them for being brave for getting off of drugs is ludacris. Yes, plenty of people have done this. All most people get is a quick congratulations and that's it.

What pisses me off is when people that are attractive become famous because of it. Tara Reid and Brittney Spears are two people that I f*cking despise. They're untalented and stupid whores. I wish I could stab them in the eye, and sew their cu
nts shut.

I hate when people that have rich a father become famous. Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are two of the biggest whores I have ever met. Paris Hilton is talked about everywhere, and I f*cking hate it! She doesn't deserve anything she has.
I'm not spoiled...If I was spoiled I wouldn't be doing (The Simple Life)

What kind of bull sh*t is that?! If she wasn't spoiled, I would've never known who the f*ck she was. She is the most spoiled person I have ever seen, and I've seen a couple of episodes of My Super Sweet Sixteen.
I'm the hardest-working person I know.

:roll:

Before I start saying this, I would like to say I am not a racist, so don't accuse me of it. That people that white people shouldn't say n*gger or jigaboo, but anyone can say honkey and cracker. That people think that it's OK for Latinos to say n*gger, but it's not OK for white people to say it. Some things that would be "racist" if it was white instead of black.
  • If white people had their own channel.
  • If there were all white schools.
  • If every mother f*cking white comedian did black jokes every stand up special.
  • If white people had their own month.

I here what your saying! Equal rights my ass. If black people can have their own tv channel,(black family channel and pretty much mtv) own magazines,(black business, black celebs), have their own f*cking month, and get to call everyone else racist names then so should the white man.Hell, I can see this injustice and Im not even completely white.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
canadiandevil

Postby canadiandevil » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:32 pm

A Preppy! :x

Return to “Hot Topics”