Return To Hotel BBS

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:25 pm

*karli, still bound in ropes with Amber and having nothing to do(bored karli=some pretty bad singing) starts singing This is the Song That Never Ends.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:57 pm

after sluggig down all 3 bottles of beer, and spending a few hours in the bathroom puking, i am now back on the compouter downloading more children of Bodom music. when i am finished, i burn it onto a cd, then i grab my cd player from my bag and goes to look for some of his friends.

first I go and try to look for Stovepipe_Jam, to try and personally thank him for being so kind to a freak sp nOOb like me. After spending about an hour and a half wanering around the building looking like a total idiot with my cap turned backwards and my CD player blasting coB, I give up and decide go go back to the bar... i might decide to get wasted agfain...
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:12 pm

After leaving room #410, James remembers what he had heard from the cleaner he had choked to death less than 5 minutes before-hand.

-=Flashback=-

James: Have you seen Devon Norinco? *Tightens fibrewire*
Cleaner: *Choking* I don't think so- I CAN'T BREATHE!
James: That's too bad...
Cleaner: *Still choking* Please stop!
James: Give me a good reason and I might...
Cleaner: Someone's looking for you, if you loosen that thing you have around my neck then I could tell you where he went!
James: *Thinking* sh*t... he can't be here already... *Loosens fibrewire* Ok then, tell me where he went.
Cleaner: *Rubbing neck* He... went down towards the bar I think. He was listening to music... saying something about 'kids with guns'. He had a weird accent-
James: *Grabbing the cleaning lady* British!?
Cleaner: Yeah, but not like yours!
James: sh*t... *Hits the cleaning lady around and chokes her with the fibrewire*

-=End flashback=-

"Now to find whoever that woman was talking about fast... I need a drink" And with that, James made his way towards the elevator, to go down to the bar.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:46 pm

I ride the elevator down to the bar to play pool. A British young man with blood on his hands is in there too.

"Hmm," I say, looking at his hands, "your hand is bleeding. Got a cut there? You need a band-aid? I always keep an extra pack just in case I get cut."

The Brit pulls out fiberwire.

"Don't make me choke you!" he says sternly.

The elevator than opens up revealing the Brit hung by his own intestine. I then walk in the bar and play pool.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:40 am

(did you just kill off Jay C? Can you do that?)

*karli manages to get the remote from a sleeping Amber's hands. She points it at the television and turns it on. She then begins to channel surf, the greatest sport of them all*
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:44 am

Actually he uses his satanic powers and comes back from the dead, DUH!
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:06 am

Oh yeah. I forgot that Britts have magical powers. My bad.

*karli tries to find Cartoon Network, but without any luck*
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:21 am

spazmagee wrote:(did you just kill off Jay C? Can you do that?)

I don't think so.

James walks out of the lift and looks around. "What the hell just happened?"
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:59 pm

*karli, after 3 hours of watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer, kicks an unconsious Amber* "Hey, hey wake up!" *but Amber does not wake* "A-Amber? You okay?" *Amber says nothing. Karli manages to get on her feet, and with hands still bound behind her back, begins to search the hallways for help*
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:11 pm

*SJ, standing in his hotel room, puts on his body armor and black clothing, then starts pulling more guns out of the bottomless duffle bag*
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:44 am

spazmagee wrote:*karli, after 3 hours of watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer, kicks an unconsious Amber* "Hey, hey wake up!" *but Amber does not wake* "A-Amber? You okay?" *Amber says nothing. Karli manages to get on her feet, and with hands still bound behind her back, begins to search the hallways for help*

*Amber wakers up and looks around just a few minutes after Karli walks out* "W-where am I? Oh yeah, the hotel...." *Amber smiles after remembering how she helped to get rid of Malachai and Fishy. She then notices that Karli is not there, and that the TV is no longer in the cooking channel* "Oh no! They must've come back after I left and taken Karli!!" *Amber gets up and goes out to look for Karli*
I *Heart* You.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:28 am

James walks into the bar, and spots a terrible sight.

His wife.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:46 am

^ Meanwhile on the other end of the bar, I'm sat down by one of the bar stools; leaning against the table and sipping an ice cold drink of lemonade to cool my nerves.
Hearing a loud noise coming from the other end of the bar, I turn to my left and am shocked to see the person who I have dreaded to see for so long. I take out a small photo out of my jean piocket and start to look at it. I look back at him and start to worry.

"Oh s---!" I say to myself. "It's him! There must be at least 10,000 people in this world called James and it had to be him; that James." I start to move around the edge of the bar to hide myself from him. "If he finds out I'm here, he's gunna kill me; if not for what happened all those years ago, but just for standing here."

I continue to peak around the corner; seeing that he appears to be arguing with someone.
"I best get out of this area and find someone else who has a spare pair of headphones. I better creep my way out of here before he sees me." I slowly walk my way out of the bar and down towards the hotel's snooker room; hopefully where it'll be dark enough and safe enough for now.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:15 pm

Jay C wrote:James walks into the bar, and spots a terrible sight.

His wife.
XD

Anyways...

Kelly looks around her room finding nothing so she went down to the bar seeing James at one end and EPAF at another. She went and got a drink...
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:20 pm

I walk into the bar, immedantly seeing 3 people i reconize. i go and get a drink and lumber over the bar. and start to drink...

Return to “Games”