Is Cartman GAY?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:15 am

^Oh, geez.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with anyone being homosexual or heterosexual or whatever... it's just the fact that Cartman's a big fat assh*le that make us hate him so much. In fact, his gayness makes him slightly tolerable.
Gold_To_My_Jew

Postby Gold_To_My_Jew » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:30 am

He's not gay, he'll just do gay things to get what he wants.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:07 am

Gold_To_My_Jew wrote:He's not gay, he'll just do gay things to get what he wants.

So, he makes out with Justin Timberlake cutouts in order to gain...what exactly?
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:23 am

Oneirogenic wrote:
Gold_To_My_Jew wrote:He's not gay, he'll just do gay things to get what he wants.

So, he makes out with Justin Timberlake cutouts in order to gain...what exactly?

:P The warm fuzzies?
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Gold_To_My_Jew

Postby Gold_To_My_Jew » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:17 am

For fun, I guess xD
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:39 am

Gold_To_My_Jew wrote:For fun, I guess xD

Well, YEAH. GAY fun.
damien_06

Postby damien_06 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:44 am

no way cartmans gay hes just fat so hes never had a girl freind plus he wanted to go to the stupid spoiled whore party
Gold_To_My_Jew

Postby Gold_To_My_Jew » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:49 am

Oneirogenic wrote:
Gold_To_My_Jew wrote:For fun, I guess xD

Well, YEAH. GAY fun.

xD Yeah, I can't argue with that..
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:48 pm

damien_06 wrote:no way cartmans gay hes just fat so hes never had a girl freind plus he wanted to go to the stupid spoiled whore party

XD He was just angry that he didn't get invited to something. See, if you had mentioned his reaction to Wendy's attraction, then I'd have said, "Yes, well, you have a point there" or, perhaps, even mentioned Miss Ellen, but no :[ You fail. Sorry.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:07 am

Liberace is more butch than Fatass.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:13 am

Is Cartman gay? Pfft, totally! I mean, after the thing with the Antonio Benderas blow up doll, Micheal Jackson, and dressing up like Britney Spears there is no question.

Oh, and let us not forget about Ben Affleck.
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:02 am

According to Cartman he's a bisexual lesbian. :P But I don't think the lesbians will take him. :roll:
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:51 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:According to Cartman he's a bisexual lesbian. :P But I don't think the lesbians will take him. :roll:

D: I'm kind of a lesbian and I want to keep him as a person-pet...

I don't think that's quite the same though.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:45 pm

candies wrote:he's is not gay people if he is he will be acting all nice (which he's NOT)

Uh oh, thtereotype alert! I suppose that if he was gay he would talk with a lithp, too? I guess he would live in San Fransisco, and he would want to live there. He would also want to live in Castro.(I think that's how you spell it.)

Do I think Cartman is gay? No, I don't. I really truely believe that he is a bisexual. He has way too many gay tendencies. He enjoys Kyle literally kissing his ass too much. (BTW, that fart joke was done twice did anyone else notice that?) The tea party thing really started to get me suspicious, and after Awesome-O with the Justin Timberlake cut-out I knew he was bisexual.

How do I know he's somewhat straight? Because of the reasons mentioned before. The way he liked Wendy, how he got turned on by Bebe's boobs, and how he really liked Ms. Ellen(right?)convinces me that he's at least a little straight.

Oneirogenic, I don't agree with those statistics. I know people my age don't really know if they're gay or not, but I don't think one in ten people I see on the street are gay. It sounds right, but when I really think about it, I just don't see it.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:10 pm

Keep in mind that Cartman never really had a father figure or male role model in his life. This would explain why he so eagerly latched on to each potential father figure in "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut", or perhaps why he idolizes Mel Gibson as Braveheart. The only person whom he has regular contact with that he might take after is his mother, so it's not surprising if he starts to emulate some of her bad behavior. If he has a subconscious attraction to other males, it is likely not something he is aware of or that he necessarily considers 'deviant'.

Return to “Character Discussion”