Love or Hate President Bush?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:08 am

AWESOM_O wrote:how is this even a topic.. well i guess that free speech for ya... the president is doing everything he can to prevent terrorist attacks in our country, which is good.

...by jepoardizing our freedoms, which is bad.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
AWESOM_O

Postby AWESOM_O » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:14 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
AWESOM_O wrote:how is this even a topic.. well i guess that free speech for ya... the president is doing everything he can to prevent terrorist attacks in our country, which is good.

...by jepoardizing our freedoms, which is bad.

by keeping you from harm which is good. i am doing nothing illegal, what has he violated.
CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:18 am

What has he violated you ask, AwsomeO? Well, he did sign off the Patriot Act, which is a complete violation of every American citizen's Constitutional rights if that's enough reason for you.

triplemultiplex wrote:Yeah, we've all seen in the last 5 years how precious life is to Republicans. Maybe they'd change thier minds if stem cells joined the military. Or we could start calling them "freedom cells."

:roll: :roll: :roll:

So very true.
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:49 am

This is why I hate politics :roll:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
*[dsd]*

Postby *[dsd]* » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:59 pm

I'm not a big fan. I'm not a big fan of Bush or Kerry. Hell, I'm not even a big fan of the system.
just because i'm not listening doesn't mean i don't care. wait a minute, yes it does!
Dana the southparkateer

Postby Dana the southparkateer » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:47 pm

i hate him...hes just so stupid.
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:59 pm

At first I thought every one (like celebrities) just hated him b/c it was cool to be different, so I liked him. I was like, "He's not that bad..." But now I realize "What the hell are we doing?" What kind of war is this? Saddam Hussein's been cautght and Project "Iraqi Freedom" is taking quite long. What the hell? Oh, well. I think John Kerry was much worse. Indecisiveness isn't cool.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:56 pm

By leaving us woefully unprepared for real dangers like big motherfucking hurricanes.

And this business of George being a decisive leader? This guy has a 5 1/2 year track record of inaction in the first vital moments of important events. Everything from finishing his little story in south Florida on 9/11 to staying on vacation while Hurricane Katrina was killing thousands of Americans to dragging his feet on a ceasefire for the current Israeli-Hezbollah situation.

In other news, how much you wanna bet BP's gonna get a big fat check from US taxpayers to subsidize thier sh*tty maintainence of thier private oil pipeline up in Alaska? Meanwhile, oil speculators drive up the price of oil and oil companies rake it in at the pump. Oil companies are going to make billions off of this little maintainence project and us taxpayers are still going to have to pay to fix that damn pipeline. Just watch. Keep an eye on that Ted Stevens fella.

You read it! You can't unread it!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:00 pm

I don't like him.
I don't hate him.
I don't love him.

He is doing what he believes is right, even if he is a dunderfuck. I'd rather have gone back in time and had Gore win, even though I don't like him. Kerry would have been worse.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:04 pm

On one side: Religious nuts who are enslaved to the oil industry and want to do everything they can to stay in power, even if it means shredding our first amendment rights.

On the other side: A bunch of super-sensitive ex-hippies who want everyone to be "sensitive" to their needs and want to shred our second amendment rights because they can't accept the blame for violence and think it's everyone elses fault.

When I'm old enough to vote, I'm choosing a third party candidate.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:07 pm

I love it when people over-simplify the issue. :roll:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:11 pm

I hate the House and Senate a lot more than I hate Bush. He's just stupid, they're dangerous.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:48 pm

That's just stupid. It is completely within everyone's constitutional rights to be skeptical of our leaders. The moment it becomes illegal to even question the president's decisions is the moment America stops being America and becomes a tyrannical dictatorship. This goes for all presidents, regardless of their party affiliation.

If you want to live in a country where nobody is allowed to say they hate their leaders then you should move somewhere like Saudi Arabia or North Korea.
@ntonio

Postby @ntonio » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:28 pm

I don't like Bush because he is a Berlusconi's friend...
I am an italian boy and i don't speak english very vell.
Io sono un ragazzo italiano e non sò parlare l'inglese molto bene.
jcolb

Postby jcolb » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:49 pm

@ntonio wrote:I don't like Bush because he is a Berlusconi's friend...

Well THAT'S brilliant... :roll:

Return to “Hot Topics”