Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

tweekedkenny
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:28 pm

Postby tweekedkenny » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:29 am

Magnum Innominandum wrote:Random fact about Magnum Innominandum: Magnum Innominandum thinks that people should post random facts about themselves, even if it is the 666th page.

I did. You have to read the small print.
Image
Magnum Innominandum
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:03 am

Postby Magnum Innominandum » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:38 am

tweekedkenny wrote:
Magnum Innominandum wrote:Random fact about Magnum Innominandum: Magnum Innominandum thinks that people should post random facts about themselves, even if it is the 666th page.

I did. You have to read the small print.


Magnum Innominandum wasn’t singling anyone out; Magnum Innominandum was just stating a random fact about himself.

Another random fact about Magnum Innominandum: Magnum Innominandum enjoys referring to himself in the third person.
Image[url=http://www.gutenberg.org/]
You're very well read
It's well known[/url] -Bob Dylan
Image
tweekedkenny
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:28 pm

Postby tweekedkenny » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:44 am

Magnum Innominandum wrote:
tweekedkenny wrote:
Magnum Innominandum wrote:Random fact about Magnum Innominandum: Magnum Innominandum thinks that people should post random facts about themselves, even if it is the 666th page.

I did. You have to read the small print.


Magnum Innominandum wasn’t singling anyone out; Magnum Innominandum was just stating a random fact about himself.

Another random fact about Magnum Innominandum: Magnum Innominandum enjoys referring to himself in the third person.

So does Brian.
Image
Stovepipe_Jam
Posts: 4611
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:20 am

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:59 am

I just bookmarked BSR's thread about UCONN. :wink: Now that's quality entertainment!
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:09 am

^ Wow, S_J's posting again? Did I miss something here? :|

It's raining out!! I'm going to have to get off the computer because of the lightning! I don't want to go!!!! D=

And, to make things worse, I had to get something from the deck outside.... Now I'm soaked... And really pissed off.
I *Heart* You.
kenny'sdead233
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:05 am

i feel f*cked up.. i have been thinking about the past a little much tonight.. :(
Image
terrance&philliparesw
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 am

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:52 am

Why did the plane crash?

Coz the pilot was an orange.



That was in my brothers joke book, I kid you not.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:03 am

Children's joke books are like, the worst things ever thought of.

Anyway, I'm up to the... well I can't tell if it's the last level or not on Hitman. But OH MY GOD THE STORYLINE IS AWESOME.

*Goes back to play more*
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 6:29 pm

Postby EPAF » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:01 pm

I'm Fairly happy at the moment. I say fairly because I have this feeling that by tonight, I'm going to be super pissed off.

Anyway, I also say I'm happy, because I'm playing Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (again) on my Gamecube. I've recently gone back and started playing all my old GC games. It's only now that I realise just how bloody good they were and still are.

I don't care what Jay C says about Hitman, LOZ: Ocarina Of Time kicks ass! And it's only a matter of time until LOZ: Twilight princess kicks even more ass! :D
Image
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
terrance&philliparesw
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 am

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:03 pm

I just had a huge fight with my friend over MSN.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
kaileykorn
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:10 am

Postby kaileykorn » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:10 pm

^ I got to talk to you for about two minutes on MSN before you left. :(

But guess what - Rae comes home today! If there was a "spaz" or "w00t" emoticon here, I'd use it.
SouthParkMaster66
Posts: 1719
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 am

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Jay C wrote:Children's joke books are like, the worst things ever thought of.

Anyway, I'm up to the... well I can't tell if it's the last level or not on Hitman. But OH MY GOD THE STORYLINE IS AWESOME.

*Goes back to play more*


Which Hitman are you playing? Blood Money? I made it to the last level on Blood Money but it's too hard.

RFAM: I'm hungry.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
kyleen11
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:55 pm

Postby kyleen11 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:22 pm

I haven't been on for like 5 days. But then again, (bad news fellas) I'm back. Some f*cking copperwire thieves took our wire again so I couldn't go on. God, people... :roll: They should have spend their time stealing from banks or selling drugs. But what do they do? Steal copperwires from neighbors.

Anyway, since I've been gone for so long, why not anyone tell me about what happened while I was away? Did I miss anything?
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
DevilAngel16
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:12 am

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:45 pm

^Hey Marj. I missed you. It's like you vanished from this site for a little while. I'm glad you're back though. ^^

RFAM: I no longer dislike South Park slash. ^^ (*cough*I'mwritingaslashfic*cough*)

:D
Image
Image
Image
Image
Jay C
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:33 pm

Postby Jay C » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:24 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:
Jay C wrote:Children's joke books are like, the worst things ever thought of.

Anyway, I'm up to the... well I can't tell if it's the last level or not on Hitman. But OH MY GOD THE STORYLINE IS AWESOME.

*Goes back to play more*


Which Hitman are you playing? Blood Money? I made it to the last level on Blood Money but it's too hard.

Yeah, Blood Money. I'm in the White House now, which is what I'm assuming is the last level. In the cutscenes, the guy in the wheelchair keeps on saying that he'd killed me and stuff, but I'm totally expecting that 47 proves him wrong somehow.

And EPAF, I suggest you play Hitmam:Blood Money before you say something like that. :P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest