Attention Kenny McCormic fans! Attention SP Fans Attention!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

halodude1177

Attention Kenny McCormic fans! Attention SP Fans Attention!

Postby halodude1177 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:43 pm

if you ask me, i'm a tottall SP fan, but, it's some times upsetting how kenny dies so much.he didn't do screw, and i know that someone must die. who do you think?
You will RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!!!
InchyAlly

Postby InchyAlly » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:06 pm

Kenny only dies once per season now. And that is pretty much the most major role he gets.
triplemultiplex

Re: Attention Kenny McCormic fans! Attention SP Fans Attent

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:30 pm

halodude1177 wrote:if you ask me, i'm a tottall SP fan, but, it's some times upsetting how kenny dies so much.he didn't do screw, and i know that someone must die. who do you think?

Hello, and welcome to the 21st Century. South Park is now in it's 10th season and Kenny has had a grand total of 3 deaths since the beginning of 2002. With the exception of one episode, he's been relegated to the role of a prop character who's just kind of there; which some would argue is a fate worse than repeated death.

You read it! You can't unread it!
CabbageCandy

Postby CabbageCandy » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:15 am

Personally, I think the lack of Kenny death for the past few seasons is an utter shame, even as a Kenny fan. I mean, that was pretty much his role in the show, the akward little poor boy with the orange parka who died in every episode. I hate the fact that changed.
~The poster formaly known as Mrs. Eff~
(member since Sept. of 2004)
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:06 am

Kenny died five times (in four episodes) since his return to the show: It's Christmas in Canada, The Jeffersons, Wing, and Best Friends Forever (he died twice in that last one). Those last two episodes were both from Season 9, so... occasionally, he dies more than once per season. He has yet to die in Season 10 though.
Lessa

Re: Attention Kenny McCormic fans! Attention SP Fans Attent

Postby Lessa » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:04 am

triplemultiplex wrote: With the exception of one episode, he's been relegated to the role of a prop character who's just kind of there; which some would argue is a fate worse than repeated death.

Well, even in the early episodes Kenny has been a prop. With the exception of Chickenpox and Cartman Joins NAMBALA he pretty much did nothing except die in every episode or occansionally explain sexual stuff. Even in Kenny Dies all he did was die, he has always been a prop, so I don't understand why people are getting all worked up about it now.

-Lessa
"Don't F*ck with Wendy Testaburger!"

I <3 MATT STONE AND TREY PARKER!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:23 am

He's had other big roles too: Pinkeye, Starvin' Marvin, Chickenpox, Rainforest Shmainforest, Jewbilee, Quintuplets 2000, Cartman Joins NAMBLA, Fat Camp, and a few other episodes are among those in which Kenny plays a vital role.
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:06 am

Don't count on Kenny dying this season. I think that Chef died in lieu of Kenny this season.
Lessa

Postby Lessa » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:37 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:He's had other big roles too: Pinkeye, Starvin' Marvin, Rainforest Shmainforest, Jewbilee, Quintuplets 2000, Fat Camp, and a few other episodes are among those in which Kenny plays a vital role.

I'll give you Pinkeye, Jewbilee, Quintuplets and Fat Camp, but I disagree with Starvin Marvin and Rainforest Shimainforest. All he did in Starvin Marvin was try to get food from the food drive not exactly a vital role. In Rainforest Shimainforest all he did was get a girlfriend how is that a vital role?

-Lessa
"Don't F*ck with Wendy Testaburger!"

I <3 MATT STONE AND TREY PARKER!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:22 pm

The lack of Kenny deaths (or just Kenny) in the show doesn't bother me that much, even if he did have a bigger role that wouldn't make much of a difference.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission

Return to “Character Discussion”