Does Kenny Look Better With Or Without His Hood??

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:18 am

I dunno if this has been said already but...

Although I think Kenny looks better without the hood, it's the fact that he wears it all the time that makes it extra special when he puts it down. It's always like a treat in episodes when he goes without it, but it's his trademark and I think in general he should wear it.

Although, he'd have more potential as a character without it, but that's a different argument intirely...
toweliefan1001

Kenny

Postby toweliefan1001 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:40 am

:unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:

He is almost like a different person without his hood imean thats what makes kenny. Oh and most of the time i can tell what kenny is saying.
>http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4116/toweliefan1001sigdb7.jpg
~*cartman'sfangirl*~

Postby ~*cartman'sfangirl*~ » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:07 am

I think Kenny looks hotter when he isn't wearing his hood, but cuter when he is. That probably doesn't make any sense... oh well :lol: With me, hot and cute have different meanings.

Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:35 pm

crazyQH wrote:I dunno if this has been said already but...

Although I think Kenny looks better without the hood, it's the fact that he wears it all the time that makes it extra special when he puts it down. It's always like a treat in episodes when he goes without it, but it's his trademark and I think in general he should wear it.

Although, he'd have more potential as a character without it, but that's a different argument intirely...

Well said. My thoughts exactly. Although Kenny certainly is cuter without his hood, his hood (and his voice) are his trademarks, and he just doesn't seem like Kenny without them.
kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:23 pm

i think kennt is cute no matter wat and i can understand him all the time i wathed it so much that i no all the stuff he says in all the epaoids and the movie and the theam song :unhoodedkenny: but 1 thing is buging me were did he get the blond hair from?imean his mom is a red head and his dad is a brunette :unhoodedkenny: and kenny with his hood off looks like a sweet nice ritch boy not a poor kid that can only think a bout sex i mean can u think of kenny with out his hood on saying a perverted thing? i cant ...well i can but it seams very very wrong as in it just doesnt go tougether :unhoodedkenny:
Georgia Athanaileas

does kenny look better with or without his hood?

Postby Georgia Athanaileas » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:51 am

o i am indifferent to that. All the boys are quite gorgeous with their hood but in the few episodes that they are without them, you kind of get a new look at them. so both are good.
jacobvincette

Kenny Keep His Hood

Postby jacobvincette » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:40 pm

I tink kenny should keep the hood but leave it loose and undo the zip a tiny bit so we can hear his voice, therefore keeps his trademark but can speak
Well at the end of the day....................................................Its Night
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:32 am

I like his hair. I would rather see him without his hood. I kinna have a thing for hair with guys. I think guys with good hair look really handsome. I don't care if it's messy or smooth, I love it!!! Just so long as it not reeeeeealy long or too curly. That's just an on-the-surface type of thing though. For his character, it would change him too much.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:49 pm

And there are a few times where you can see Kenny's mouth with his hood on, like when he ate that manatee spleen or when he was biting his hand in the Smoking episode. And I shouldn't forget Zombie Kenny either.
Adorno

Postby Adorno » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:26 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
crazyQH wrote:I dunno if this has been said already but...

Well said. My thoughts exactly. Although Kenny certainly is cuter without his hood, his hood (and his voice) are his trademarks, and he just doesn't seem like Kenny without them.

I second (or third I suppose) that! Kenny needs his hood so that when he takes it off it makes the episode even greater. The Jeffersons was awesome, it just wouldn't have been quite so cool if he took his hood off more often. Once a series at the most I think.

But I think he's the cutest out of all of them without hats on.
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:45 pm

Without.

The hoodie is cute though. I love his muffled speech.
DragonRC

Postby DragonRC » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:20 pm

i think he should always wear his hood, but it was super cool in the movie when he was unhooded. It was a special moment.
But when they unhooded him in the jeffersons and ...( where they all play baseball) it wasnt fun or special at all. I think they should only unhood him at very very rare and special occasions. Maby in a double kenny epp. That would be cool
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:31 pm

Definitly with. He looks awesome without and I love his hair, but his trademark hood and muffled voice is one reason I fell in love with the character, though I don't mind him occasionally taking off(Jeffersons, Losing Edge).
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.

Return to “Character Discussion”