Who Is The Most Baddest Character In South Park

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Everybody-Hates-Chris

Postby Everybody-Hates-Chris » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:19 pm

It has to be kenny because he knows all about sex and stuff at 8, He sets his fart on fire, He keeps his hood up which in the UK is known for bein a criminal, He tried to abort his mums baby and he makes that massive explosion in marajoine.

But I suposehe did save heaven from Satan.
MannequinOFolly

badass contest

Postby MannequinOFolly » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:32 am

probably be kenny or cartman
kenny because of the fat camp ep, (hell, anyone with the balls to give howard stern a bl0wj0b is pretty damn crazy, going even beyond the badass lvl)
cartman because he can manipulate his way out of anything (take for example the time he fed scott tenorman "Mr. and Mrs. tenorman chili", or how he manipulates out of a bunch of death-crazed gingers)

If you're born once, you die twice.
If you're born twice, you die once.
kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:27 pm

not kenny cus if my mom was haveing a baby i would try to abort her too and when i was 8 i new lots about sex not as much as kenny but still more then i sould have
Rayeli

Postby Rayeli » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:07 am

^ True, knowing about sex at that young age doesn't necessarily make you bad. Blame the media.

The Mole, in a badass sense.

Or Butters, cause he's killed like 15 people. That cute exterior is just a ploy to cover up the EVIL that resides in that disturbed child.That, and he's switched menus D8 Oh those poor, confused victims.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:23 am

Well, that's not hard to figure out, it's Trent Boyett!!
Georgia Athanaileas

Who is the most baddest character in sp?

Postby Georgia Athanaileas » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:29 am

Cartman. That evil fatso. He is cute sometimes when he does that voice when he sux up to his mum " ummm Muuuumm" and he is cute when he dances in casa benita or whatever that restaurant is and he is cute when he sings as jlo -taco flavoured kisses.

But he annoys me, at the end of the day, when something bad happens to him I laugh. Like when Mel Gibson crapped on him...

Return to “Character Discussion”