The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:58 pm

look dude kenny fan arnt retarted! your not and I'm not ok? he is really my boyfriend kenny mccormick OK?! now its true i have lots of pepole to back me up on this my famliy and friends and other pepole around my town OK!? now ill quit buging you if you admite that i have a boyfriend named kenny mccormick OK!? OK!? I'm the BIGGEST KENNY FAN THERE IS I HAVE LOTS OF KENNY PLUSHIES, CLOTHING, CUPS, A PHONE, and other kenny stuff that i dont no what there for. hows that?
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:00 pm

kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass wrote:look dude kenny fan arnt retarted! your not and I'm not ok? he is really my boyfriend kenny mccormick OK?! now its true i have lots of pepole to back me up on this my famliy and friends and other pepole around my town OK!? now ill quit buging you if you admite that i have a boyfriend named kenny mccormick OK!? OK!? I'm the BIGGEST KENNY FAN THERE IS I HAVE LOTS OF KENNY PLUSHIES, CLOTHING, CUPS, A PHONE, and other kenny stuff that i dont no what there for. hows that?

In non-noobish speak:

Look dude, Kenny fans aren't retarded. I'm not retarded and you're not either. I really do have a boyfirend named Kenny okay? I have lots of people to back that up for me including my family, friends, and other people around my town.

I'll quit bugging you if you admit that I have a boyfriend named Kenny. Deal? I'm also the biggest Kenny fan here. I have lots of Kenny merchandise. How's that for a Kenny fan? :o
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:31 pm

kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass wrote:look dude kenny fan arnt retarted! your not and I'm not ok? he is really my boyfriend kenny mccormick OK?! now its true i have lots of pepole to back me up on this my famliy and friends and other pepole around my town OK!? now ill quit buging you if you admite that i have a boyfriend named kenny mccormick OK!? OK!? I'm the BIGGEST KENNY FAN THERE IS I HAVE LOTS OF KENNY PLUSHIES, CLOTHING, CUPS, A PHONE, and other kenny stuff that i dont no what there for. hows that?

Leave. Now. Your stupid is at incredible amounts. No, Kenny fans as a whole aren't retarded, however, some certainly are. You fully prove that stereotype. Want to be taken seriously? Type using PROPER ENGLISH. I don't care if it's such a loser thing to do or if typing lyk dis ok works faster. If you want people to understand you and take you seriously, then type normally. Thank you.

And if your boyfriend is really Kenny McCormick, get a reality check. Please. And I highly doubt that out of a show with millions of fans, you are THE biggest Kenny fan.

How the HELL does such a dead character attract so many idiots and mentally disturbed people?
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:03 pm

kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass wrote:I MNOT GAY I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NAMED KENNY HES BLOND AND looks just like kenny mccormick thats his name is kenny mccormick :unhoodedkenny:

That's a good one. Why don't you kill him and see if he comes back to life?

What's that? You say that only happens in cartoons?

Well there you go.
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:03 am

kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass..leave the adults (Mature people) are talking
.....What......
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:53 pm

WHOA!! What the f*ck did I just miss?

I don't really want to get involved with this whole n00b situation, so I'm simply going to stay out of this one. Let's just hope that kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass stays away from the Kenny Discussion Thread from now on. F*cking noob.

:roll: I'm seriously sick of all of these Kenny fan n00bs...they need some f*cking lives. :x

(sorry about the offensive language...I'm just pissed right now...)
ciuty

Postby ciuty » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:39 pm

Hy all! :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: lets talk! :tp: :mrgreen: [/quote][/code]
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:00 pm

ciuty wrote:Hy all! :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: lets talk! :tp: :mrgreen:

:shock:

Are you f*cking serious? When will it end?!!

Somebody shoot me...
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:04 pm

This is the funniest topic on South Park Studios. :D
ciuty

me

Postby ciuty » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:04 pm

il shoot you!
DevilAngel16

Re: me

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 pm

ciuty wrote:il shoot you!

:roll:

Whatever...I'm not going to say anything else concerning n00bs spamming up this thread...

Let's just talk about Kenny, which is what this thread is for.
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:09 pm

*Chocks gun* no wait I won't shoot a great user like DevilAngel
I'll shoot kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass *shoots gun* hhheeeeeehawww :D
.....What......
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:04 am

DevilAngel16 wrote:
ciuty wrote:Hy all! :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: lets talk! :tp: :mrgreen:

:shock:

Are you f*cking serious? When will it end?!!

Somebody shoot me...

Don't you understand? It won't end! The n00b's will just keep coming!
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:17 am

That does it. I'm just about ready to stick a fork in my eye to distract me from the f*cking pain.

No wait scratch that. The Kenny fan n00bs are the ones who deserve to have forks stuck in their eyes. Lucky for them I just washed a load of dishes.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:23 am

Back on topic: Anyone know who did the voice for Kenny in the movie? I heard it was someone besides M&T.

Return to “Character Discussion”