Chef

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kix+Cartman

Chef

Postby Kix+Cartman » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:13 pm

Discussion:
Rumor has it Chef is scheduled to return in an upincoming season. If this rumor be true, does he deserve to return to the South Park crew or was his intial decision enough to blacklist him for life?

Speak your mind.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:32 pm

I think it would be cool. I mean he did play a good part in the boys lifes back in the early seasons.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:02 pm

I'm sort of split on the issue. I mean, the character of Chef was a good character (Notice I said "good" not "great") despite the fact he wasn't used alot in recent episodes. However, the episode where Chef was offed sort of ended Chef for me; in other words, I don't think he should return. He had his moments, now he's done and I think they should move on.

Now, the whole Issac Hayes thing really seals it for me. I don't think he should come back. For me it's as simple as that. Issac left, they killed Chef, and that's the end of it.

But...rumors are indeed only rumors, so I highly doubt he will make a return. But, everything is open to speculation...
general disaray

Postby general disaray » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:27 am

Chef was a really important character during the first 5 seasons, ever since then the series went through a lot of changes in which a lot of the introductory characters grew gradually less and less important, he was in one episode of season 9 and just a few of season 8, so they didn't really use him. Without the voice actor and the the fact that they killed him off means he's probably not coming back
To alcohol, the cause of and solution to, all of lifes problems

Return to “Character Discussion”