South Park character Tattoos

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

shes_so_heavy

South Park character Tattoos

Postby shes_so_heavy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:52 pm

I can't be the only one that's got one. Post a picture of your south park tattoo.
Here's mine, it's really dark because it's taken with a webcam, but i think you'll get the gist of it;
Image[/img]
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:57 am

Hey thanks! I was wondering what tatoo I should get and you solved it for me.

Since I'm 18 now I can walk into a tatoo shop and ask for

*drumroll*

BUTTERS!!

When I get the tatoo, I'll show it.
shes_so_heavy

Postby shes_so_heavy » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:39 pm

Giv'er!
Kenny was my third tattoo... and i'm also debating about getting Tweak somewhere. That one is on my back.

I guess I am the only one currently with a south park tattoo?
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:23 pm

Gothic_Butters wrote:Hey thanks! I was wondering what tatoo I should get and you solved it for me.

*drumroll*

BUTTERS!!

Yes, please do! I'm scared to death of getting inked (St. Paul is not a good place... maybe I could get it at this one place in Stillwater), but if I ever did, I'd get... erm... you can probably guess which SP character I'd get. XD
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:35 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
Gothic_Butters wrote:Hey thanks! I was wondering what tatoo I should get and you solved it for me.

*drumroll*

BUTTERS!!

Yes, please do! I'm scared to death of getting inked (St. Paul is not a good place... maybe I could get it at this one place in Stillwater), but if I ever did, I'd get... erm... you can probably guess which SP character I'd get. XD

Pip, I'm guessing? (I think I'm right XD)

Anyway, I don't have a permanent tatoo of South Park, but I occasionally try to draw them on my arm with Crayola markers or something (you've got to love the old days!)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:45 pm

misscutiepie1330 wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:

*drumroll*

BUTTERS!!

Pip, I'm guessing? (I think I'm right XD)

Gold star for you!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:46 pm

I am definetly getting tattoos...eventually. I want one on each of my arms and maybe one on my back. I just have to wait a little longer though.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:48 pm

Getting a tattoo really isn't that bad. Mine took 3 hours I think, so that was quite a process. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get a Tweek tattoo next. I'm just not sure where I want to put it. I was thinking maybe on my lower leg, he might look pretty cool down there.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:56 pm

I'd love a tattoo of a SP character, but I'm gonna wait till the show is over. D: It's like, you get something of someone you love, and then they break up with you and step all over your heart.

XD I know that if I get somebody from the show immortalized on me, SOMETHING will end up happening [M+T inexplicably sell out or start making a sh*tty show. I KNOW, IMPOSSIBLE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE THE CAUSE OF THE DOWNFALL OF SOUTH PARK].

So like, Imma wait till it's over. It's like, once someone dies, getting a tattoo is a way of rememering them. They can't break up with you because they're dead. : D

:3 I want a SP cow somewhere. They're cute.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:03 pm

^Pip is virtually dead on the series anyway. The only thing I'm worried about is having to explain it later to a future boyfriend. XD
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:06 pm

The only thing I would worry about is when your skin sags, and it starts to look like an animated boil.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:15 pm

Oneirogenic wrote:I'd love a tattoo of a SP character, but I'm gonna wait till the show is over. D: It's like, you get something of someone you love, and then they break up with you and step all over your heart.

XD I know that if I get somebody from the show immortalized on me, SOMETHING will end up happening [M+T inexplicably sell out or start making a sh*tty show. I KNOW, IMPOSSIBLE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE THE CAUSE OF THE DOWNFALL OF SOUTH PARK].

So like, Imma wait till it's over. It's like, once someone dies, getting a tattoo is a way of rememering them. They can't break up with you because they're dead. : D

:3 I want a SP cow somewhere. They're cute.

Same case for me here. I mean, I'm almost 15 but I'm sure in 3 years South Park will be over anyway, so I don't have to worry about being the cause for South Park's downfall. (Because my luck is that bad too.)

I never actually would have considered getting a tatoo unitl recently, but lately I think a little Kyle tatoo on my shoulder would be pretty kick ass. Or on my arm or somewhere I could actually see it.

Oh, and your Kenny tatoo is awesome by the way. :)
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:18 pm

Mr. Hanky! :lol:
seriously, I wannna see the Butters tatoo. That's hot. But it will probably jinx you.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
'ave summa that!

Postby 'ave summa that! » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:54 pm

Ooh, more ideas for my next tattoo! I want a fat little Cartman now. :D
"Let's start by building a big statue of me, right over there where that fat kid is standing!"
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:21 am

^Fat little Cartman? Wouldn't you rather have a cute little PIP! instead? ;)

Return to “Character Discussion”