Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:31 am

iceiwynd wrote:
cartman8213 wrote:The idea of movie punishment is just silly.

What's sillier is giving him a freaking trial and shoving the "justice system" on freakin' Hussein, of all people. Just kill him and get it over with. What the hell did he do to deserve trials? God damn.

I say hell with the system, just kill anyone that commits a crime. :P I don't see the point in the Hussein trials, either. He just laughs the whole time because he knows he's gonna get put to death eventually.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:22 pm

I start school tomorrow. Oh God, I'm so nervous.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:24 pm

^^ Good luck.

I'm going to the mall later. Yay!
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:25 pm

[quote="MixStan":8e062][color=skyblue:8e062]I start school tomorrow. Oh God, I'm so nervous.[/color:8e062][/quote:8e062]

Don't be, it's not bad at all. I was nervous too, but I didn't even know why I was nervous. I could get into my locker fine, I knew where all of my classes were and my high school is not very big at all. High School is not that bad.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:29 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:
MixStan wrote:I start school tomorrow. Oh God, I'm so nervous.

Don't be, it's not bad at all. I was nervous too, but I didn't even know why I was nervous. I could get into my locker fine, I knew where all of my classes were and my high school is not very big at all. High School is not that bad.

I had plenty of locker trouble my first day. I had come from an incredibly small school that had lockers without locks. I have it fine now, but the first day I wasn't at all good at that. It was when you have to go around past your first number to put the second number that got me all the time. The clockwise then counter-clockwise then clockwise again was hard for me, too.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:38 pm

I'm a bit more worried about the whole social aspect of high school myself. I'm not worried for the courses at all, which is pretty good considering I'm taking full IB. But the social aspect is probably going to be brutal for me because, while most people from my old class are coming to this high school, only four of us are in any kind of IB class whatsoever. All I know is that I have one friend in my math class, one in my art class, I might have two in my English class but that's pushing it, one friend in my social class next semester, and I'm all alone in my Spanish class and as far as I know, homeroom too. And my social skills SUCK. So I'm worried about that. .__.

That and it's my first time in a public school and a school of real size, christ.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:55 pm

Going into high school isn't nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be. The upper-classmen still haven't done anything to anyone that I'm aware of, I know a lot of people that have frees when I do, and I'm not nearly as confused about the school as I thought I would be. This is my first time in a real-sized school, too. It's not nearly as confusing as I thought. I think the Tablet camp we had really helped, though. I met a lot of people there.
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:10 pm

I'll say it again, High School is overrated, it isn't 1/2 as bad as people make it out to be. Hardly any hazing goes on.(the worst is probably name calling) Lockers are overrated too, hell, i'm a junior and still haven't even touched my locker.
Setting the standard since 1852
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:37 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I'll say it again, High School is overrated, it isn't 1/2 as bad as people make it out to be. Hardly any hazing goes on.(the worst is probably name calling) Lockers are overrated too, hell, i'm a junior and still haven't even touched my locker.

Obviously you've never been to my school... but the only hazing that ever occurred was during homecoming week, particularly during the stupid pep rallies. Homecoming was insane... XD
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:36 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:I'll say it again, High School is overrated, it isn't 1/2 as bad as people make it out to be. Hardly any hazing goes on.(the worst is probably name calling) Lockers are overrated too, hell, i'm a junior and still haven't even touched my locker.

Yeah, it's just like another school but way more people. And my school does have some idiots, but they're actually idiots so it's easy to out-smart them and insult them...which I never do. There's this group of people everyone calls "The Hicks" because they're from a really small town close to mine, and all they do is slam eachother into lockers and throw carrots at eachother.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:40 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:

Yeah, it's just like another school but way more people. And my school does have some idiots, but they're actually idiots so it's easy to out-smart them and insult them...which I never do. There's this group of people everyone calls "The Hicks" because they're from a really small town close to mine, and all they do is slam eachother into lockers and throw carrots at eachother.

Dude... just like my high school. It seemed to be divided between the rednecks (from the farms outside of town) and the suburbanites (from in town.) I was one of the few exceptions to the rule-- I was a "suburbanite" who lived on a farm outside of town. And yes, the rednecks (and some of the dumber guys) did exactly what SPM66 was talking about... I swear, it was like "Jackass" Wisconsin-style. XD
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:34 pm

iceiwynd wrote: And my social skills SUCK. So I'm worried about that. .__.

I have no one in my class. And my social skills suck also. I'm so nervous. I got a headache and my birthday is in 11 days. :D
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:37 pm

Happy almost birthday in 11 days. XD
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:42 am

I found an organic-food store within walking distance that sells non-animal-products! I is officially a vegan! Turrah!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:55 am

I was at the Buffalo Zoo today, and I got a stuffed otter! His head can move!! :D
I *Heart* You.

Return to “Hot Topics”