Who would win in a fight, Butters or PIP

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:03 am

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

End of story!

How come I didn't discover this sooner? Pip would win, because he definitely has more potential to do so. I mean, think about it. Butters couldn't do much damage as Professor Chaos... but put a dodgeball in Pip's hands and the little Frenchie becomes deadly. :D
Butters_06

Postby Butters_06 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:01 am

Butters he would kill pip as lets not forget that Butters may be Proffesor Chaos but he is also a stone cold killer.....As he has killed before just like in episode "You Got F*cked in the Ass"

So BUTTERS, BUTTERS, BUTTERS, BUTTERS,
ImageImage

Just returned from the death camp of Tolerance
Thanks Mr. Hat_DX27 for the Sig.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:41 pm

Butters_06 wrote:Butters to win as he is a stone cold killer you may not remember the You Got F*cked in the Ass episode where he nearly killed a whole audiance.

Butters!! Butters!! Butters!! Butters!! Butters!!

Chant along with me

Dude... he did it by accident and was traumatized by it. It's hard for me to imagine them fighting. I think Butters would just bully pip and pip wouldn't respond unless he had a dodge ball in his hands. :P
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:32 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Butters_06 wrote:Butters to win as he is a stone cold killer you may not remember the You Got F*cked in the Ass episode where he nearly killed a whole audiance.

Butters!! Butters!! Butters!! Butters!! Butters!!

Chant along with me

Dude... he did it by accident and was traumatized by it. It's hard for me to imagine them fighting. I think Butters would just bully pip and pip wouldn't respond unless he had a dodge ball in his hands. :P

Butters did bully Pip, once upon a time. In "Weight Gain 4000." The problem is, Pip won't fight back because he was taught not to. Butters just doesn't want to... or maybe he just can't.

And I don't think Pip needs a dodgeball-- he'll probably retaliate in any way possible if someone provokes him enough.
dublue

Postby dublue » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:07 pm

Pip will be F ed in the A
hail hail the celts are here
R.I.P CHEF :(

Postby R.I.P CHEF :( » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:35 am

definetly butters no matter how stuped he is lol
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:43 am

Hem. Tough one... Lets consider this:

Butters:
1) Killed, if I remember right, eleven people
2) Has Prof. Chaos
3) Has enough anger repressed to fight like King Kong on PCP
4) Can take alot of torture
Pip:
1) Killed 15 kids
2) Proboly learned self-defense while dating that frigid bitch
3) Can take alot of sh*t (non-torture)

Overall Butters would kick Pips ass. And im not just saying that because Im a Butters fan. It's because although Pip can get very violent while angry, Butters could take that and still be able to have a final adrinaline (excuse spelling please) to kill Pip and scream ate his body, beating it and using it to vent his other rages.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:16 pm

Disclaimer: As much as I love Butters, he just can't measure up to Pip! Prepare yourselves for Bitchy Rant Mode in 3... 2... 1...

Come on, people! Why do you all have to root for Butters, when he's clearly unable to put up a good fight? And even if he did win (and believe me, there's a very, very, microscopically small chance that he might), Butters would feel so guilty about it afterwards that he'd probably beat himself up over it or something. You've seen episodes like "Professor Chaos," "The Simpsons Already Did It," and "You Got F'd in the Ass," and although Butters tried to cause mass chaos and killed eleven people, he still couldn't execute plans that were drastic enough, and he didn't intentionally kill the eleven audience members-- that was a f*cking SHOE. That ACCIDENTALLY slipped off his foot. OK, and Butters does not have a lot of anger repressed. He does not seem like an angry, depressed child to me. You can go ahead and disagree with me, but I think we've seen him at the height of his rage in "Professor Chaos" and related episodes.

Pip, on the other hand? He is going to win this fight, hands down. Seriously, he intentionally murdered and severely injured at least fifteen kids on the dodgeball court, all over the name "Frenchie." Not to mention all the sh*t he's taken from his peers (let's see... Cartman farted fire on him so they started calling him "Fartboy," he was bullied on the stage during a play rehearsal, he was spat on, tortured by demons and blown up like a firecracker, had a foot kicked into his lunch, was called "Frenchie" multiple times, and let's not forget how badly Estella treated him. D:), and we never see his life outside of school. For all you know, he could be so happy in school because his life outside of it is just a living hell. The little Frenchie has so much potential... he just hasn't been elaborated on by M&T like Butters's character has. For all you know, Pip needs a Butters to unleash his rage upon. And when he does, we'll be carrying what's left of Butters to the hospital wing in a f*cking matchbox.

Pip will win the fight... end of story.

*End Bitchy Rant Mode*
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:19 pm

As a Butters fan...
I concede. Pip would win.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
yo-bindi

Postby yo-bindi » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:04 pm

PIP!!!

pip would kick butters ass!!
"shut the hell up you fucken fat-ass!!!"
http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/game_player
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:19 am

Rebecca, you and your concession are awesome.

Come on, Butters fans... admit it. Pip could kick his ass any day. >:]
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:37 pm

^Pip is a bit too nice. Butters would kick his ass.
fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:59 pm

butters would whip the little french wimps ass any day
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:41 am

*covers ears* La la la la la la, I can't hear you!

Goddamn you Butters fans! You all think your character has the supremacy after he took Pip's place as the lead melvin! You just wait until more Pip-lovers join this board... then you'll see who has the last laugh! :P

(Not intended as a personal attack on anyone... it's all in the spirit of good friendly competition, right? XD)
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:49 am

^How did I know that was coming? :)

Actually, I agree. Pip is very dangerous when you get him mad, and injury wouldn't be a problem, as he's so used to it. Butters barely ever gets mad, and when he does, he's still a weak and wimpy as ever.
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image

Return to “Character Discussion”