Best thing about your favorite character

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

zeppo616
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:10 am

Postby zeppo616 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:08 pm

Cartman is very outspoken hehe. :P
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:17 am

Athena1999 wrote:Kenny McCormick is the best. Although he might seem shy with his orange hood almost constantly concealing his face, he is actually very open with his friends. He must turn to his dad's magazines in order to combat his bashfulness around girls. Kenny is a very persistent fellow, and not even death, an abusive family, or poverty can stop him from being with his best friends. I have a feeling that everything will turn out all right for him in the end. GO KENNY!!! :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:


Obsessive Kenny fan? Those certainly were the days! Hoo boy... have I ever changed since then!!! ;)

Phillip "Pip" Pirrup is the best, prevailing over Kenny and Tweek. Pip is a beautiful boy both inside and outside, a pure heart of gold concealing a fiery center, only opened when given a dodgeball and provoked by the F-word ("Frenchie.") He is gentle, kind, optimistic, and open-minded... and the fact that he is both the smallest kid in class and the only Brit doesn't seem to faze him. Pip is good friends with Butters, and briefly friends with Damien, and he can overlook his own misery to comfort others in their own times of need. Not to mention his episode was the best M&T had to offer, and is highly underrated, like the poor little Pipper himself! Hip-PIP-hooray!
Image
AngusMcTavish
Posts: 8959
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:52 am

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:28 am

Kyle: Every ep's a learning experience for him.
Cartman: Some of the songs you hear him singing.
Ike: Genius.
Butters: His naivete.
T & P: (phfft) AHHH ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
Goth kids: Non-conformists.
Kenny: His singing voice.
Rebecca_Cutswald
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:27 am

Terrence Mephisto is my new favorite character. He f*cking can clone a human, uses the word "plebians" and is the f*cking son of the mother f*cking Dr. Mephisto. :roll:

He'll grow up to a be a mother f*cking awesome mad scientist mo-fo. XDDDD *runs away in giggle fits*
Image
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
KennyStanWendyFan
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:14 am

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:10 pm

Kenny: He's hysterical. The stuff he says under his parka, gold. His wacky antics in episodes such as Cartman Joins NAMBLA and Marjorine, also gold. His deaths... PLATINUM! Or something.

Stan: He's got a good head about him usually. He's a little mixed up with his emotions, but he's got more common sense than any adult in town.

Wendy: She's a political activist who cares for the less fortunate, and yet she's not as radical as groups such as PETA. She can be witty at times too. "That's because you're stupid and you're a racist!" "I'm going to go to that store and buy a thong!" Gotta love her. Plus, she's just cute with Stan.

Other characters I like though they aren't mentioned in my name:

Kyle: He's not only got a good head about him (much like Stan) but he's not quite as mixed up with his emotions. He's got a big heart and stands up for what's right. He's a bit temperamental though, especially around Cartman. Still, somebody's gotta stand up to the fatass; Kyle does the job well.

Butters: Quite possibly the most loveable character on the show. My only complaint is that he's a secondary character and yet he gets too many starring roles while Kenny, a main character, gets none. Still, you gotta love his naïvete and his innocence. Poor kid is always getting abused.

Tweek: I wanna see him again! He was funny, how he'd spaz out and wanted nothing to do with the other kids; he wasn't anything like Butters, who could be talked into doing anything. Underneath it all, he cared deeply for his friends (i.e. his rescue attempt in Free Hat) and had a quick wit about him (i.e. release my friends... except for Cartman, you can keep him.) Cartman basing FTW.

Cartman: Okay, so the fat assh*le is funny, I'll give him that. Dare I say he's the funniest character on the show? I like it better when he loses though; it's just funny to see him suffer. (I.e. Tsst.)
Image
crazyQH
Posts: 1237
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:47 am

Postby crazyQH » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:01 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:Kenny McCormick is the best. Although he might seem shy with his orange hood almost constantly concealing his face, he is actually very open with his friends. He must turn to his dad's magazines in order to combat his bashfulness around girls. Kenny is a very persistent fellow, and not even death, an abusive family, or poverty can stop him from being with his best friends. I have a feeling that everything will turn out all right for him in the end. GO KENNY!!! :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:


Obsessive Kenny fan? Those certainly were the days! Hoo boy... have I ever changed since then!!! ;)

Phillip "Pip" Pirrup is the best, prevailing over Kenny and Tweek. Pip is a beautiful boy both inside and outside, a pure heart of gold concealing a fiery center, only opened when given a dodgeball and provoked by the F-word ("Frenchie.") He is gentle, kind, optimistic, and open-minded... and the fact that he is both the smallest kid in class and the only Brit doesn't seem to faze him. Pip is good friends with Butters, and briefly friends with Damien, and he can overlook his own misery to comfort others in their own times of need. Not to mention his episode was the best M&T had to offer, and is highly underrated, like the poor little Pipper himself! Hip-PIP-hooray!


I'm curious, when did you make the transformation from "obsessive Kenny fan" to obsessive Pip fan? :P

Kyle: Out of all the boys, I think he has the biggest heart. He stands up for what he believes is wrong, and definately has the most "moral values." His moral beliefs are demonstrated all the time, whether it's a main part of an episode, or just random lines that shows he actually has a concious. He is book-smart, some-what naive, and has low tolerance for things he believes is wrong. (Mostly everything Cartman does.) Not to mention, he is really cute. ^_^
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:40 pm

crazyQH wrote:I'm curious, when did you make the transformation from "obsessive Kenny fan" to obsessive Pip fan? :P


Erm... yeah... I was pretty indifferent to Pip when I first joined the BBS, as I was primarily focused on finding other people to squeal over Kenny with (...and I also was a pretty bad Cartman-hater, back in the day. XD) Nothing about the Pipper really stuck out, except maybe the fact that he was the smallest kid in the class (not kidding).

Anyway, three things contributed to it-- when I got the fourth season DVD and saw the episode "Pip" for the first time in ages and realized it wasn't as bad as I remembered; after watching "Pip," I reminded myself that I had to go to the library and pick up a copy of Great Expectations only to discover I had a copy in my room; and (this was the trigger) seeing this picture on DeviantArt where an adult Pip was a... erm... dancer... yeah, I think you can do the math. ^_____^

So, long story short, it was sometime in mid-June. XD
Image
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:13 pm

He's a sadistic assh*le
Image
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:07 pm

[quote="Athena1999":04314][quote="crazyQH":04314]I'm curious, when did you make the transformation from "obsessive Kenny fan" to obsessive Pip fan? :P [/quote:04314]

Erm... yeah... I was pretty indifferent to Pip when I first joined the BBS, as I was primarily focused on finding other people to squeal over Kenny with (...and I also was a pretty bad Cartman-hater, back in the day. XD) Nothing about the Pipper really stuck out, except maybe the fact that he was the smallest kid in the class (not kidding).

Anyway, three things contributed to it-- when I got the fourth season DVD and saw the episode "Pip" for the first time in ages and realized it wasn't as bad as I remembered; after watching "Pip," I reminded myself that I had to go to the library and pick up a copy of [i:04314]Great Expectations[/i:04314] only to discover I had a copy in my room; and (this was the trigger) seeing this picture on DeviantArt where an adult Pip was a... erm... dancer... yeah, I think you can do the math. ^_____^

So, long story short, it was sometime in mid-June. XD[/quote:04314]
So in keeping with the same pattern, does that mean you're going to switch to Tweek or Butters some time in mid-November? :roll:
Rebecca_Cutswald
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:08 am

Athena1999 wrote:
XD I don't know... squealing "BUUUUUUTTERS!" doesn't just seem to have the same effect that "PIIIIIIIIIP!" has.


You don't squeel "Butters" You crack a whip and say "Bad boy Butters!" Which has a very nice ring to it and is very fun to say...

This is the kind of post that someone at some point in time will use against me, I just know it. Probably e-mail it to my boss or something. Well Pft! To you too.
Image
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:24 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
XD I don't know... squealing "BUUUUUUTTERS!" doesn't just seem to have the same effect that "PIIIIIIIIIP!" has.


You don't squeel "Butters" You crack a whip and say "Bad boy Butters!" Which has a very nice ring to it and is very fun to say...

This is the kind of post that someone at some point in time will use against me, I just know it. Probably e-mail it to my boss or something. Well Pft! To you too.


Hello, blackmail! ;)

I should talk... you're all probably going to somehow use my Pip obsession against me.
Image
Rebecca_Cutswald
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:27 am

Athena1999 wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
XD I don't know... squealing "BUUUUUUTTERS!" doesn't just seem to have the same effect that "PIIIIIIIIIP!" has.


You don't squeel "Butters" You crack a whip and say "Bad boy Butters!" Which has a very nice ring to it and is very fun to say...

This is the kind of post that someone at some point in time will use against me, I just know it. Probably e-mail it to my boss or something. Well Pft! To you too.


Hello, blackmail! ;)

I should talk... you're all probably going to somehow use my Pip obsession against me.


Oh right! Like someone could mail your boss a picture of your pole dancing Pip... XDDD I feel better now.
Image
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:32 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
XD I don't know... squealing "BUUUUUUTTERS!" doesn't just seem to have the same effect that "PIIIIIIIIIP!" has.


You don't squeel "Butters" You crack a whip and say "Bad boy Butters!" Which has a very nice ring to it and is very fun to say...

This is the kind of post that someone at some point in time will use against me, I just know it. Probably e-mail it to my boss or something. Well Pft! To you too.


Hello, blackmail! ;)

I should talk... you're all probably going to somehow use my Pip obsession against me.


Oh right! Like someone could mail your boss a picture of your pole dancing Pip... XDDD I feel better now.


Oh no, not the pole-dancing Pip! Show them ANYTHING but my pole-dancing Pip! Can't there be another way?

...why are we writing in this tiny font again?
Image
Rebecca_Cutswald
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:37 am

Athena1999 wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
XD I don't know... squealing "BUUUUUUTTERS!" doesn't just seem to have the same effect that "PIIIIIIIIIP!" has.


You don't squeel "Butters" You crack a whip and say "Bad boy Butters!" Which has a very nice ring to it and is very fun to say...

This is the kind of post that someone at some point in time will use against me, I just know it. Probably e-mail it to my boss or something. Well Pft! To you too.


Hello, blackmail! ;)

I should talk... you're all probably going to somehow use my Pip obsession against me.


Oh right! Like someone could mail your boss a picture of your pole dancing Pip... XDDD I feel better now.


Oh no, not the pole-dancing Pip! Show them ANYTHING but my pole-dancing Pip! Can't there be another way?

...why are we writing in this tiny font again?


Cause tiny font is bitchin bitch! *cracks whip* And because... I think we didn't want the other members to read this, though when that's the only size we use... it's probably just encouraging them to read...

So big font kay! Yay! Butters is awesome cause... his life sucks! Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!
Image
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Athena1999
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:08 am

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:04 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Butters is awesome cause... his life sucks! Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!


And so does Pip's, even worse than Butters's!
Image

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest