Who would win in a fight, Butters or PIP

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:51 am

Athena1999 wrote:*covers ears* La la la la la la, I can't hear you!

Goddamn you Butters fans! You all think your character has the supremacy after he took Pip's place as the lead melvin! You just wait until more Pip-lovers join this board... then you'll see who has the last laugh! :P

(Not intended as a personal attack on anyone... it's all in the spirit of good friendly competition, right? XD)

we should have a roleplay thread where fans can duke it out without being accused of spamming...

Just to spark a fight I concede on my concesion... Butters would PWN that little Frenchie's ass... over and over again... it would be too brutal and cruel for any imagination...
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:56 am

DownWithCalifornia, I officially love you.

Rebecca, are you pissing me off on purpose? XD
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:59 am

Athena1999 wrote:DownWithCalifornia, I officially love you.

Possibly, you decide Frenchie lover.

Anyway, as I was saying, the Frenchie would be on his knees hugging his inflated Dodge ball and crying like a girl once psycho little Butters was done with him...

(what the hell? I dunno... )
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:05 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:DownWithCalifornia, I officially love you.

Possibly, you decide Frenchie lover.

Anyway, as I was saying, the Frenchie would be on his knees hugging his inflated Dodge ball and crying like a girl once psycho little Butters was done with him...

(what the hell? I dunno... )

You don't know? What kind of Butters-lover are you?

And what is your "poor little Butters" going to do to my Pip? Replace his vegetable soup with chicken noodle soup? Turn on a hose and say the world is going to end? Spray the room with a can of chlorofluorocarbons?

It doesn't matter, because by the time Butters has even formulated a plan, Butters the wimp will be nothing but a stain on the wall with a tuft of blonde hair sticking out. All thanks to Pip's many skillz (yes, with a "z.") Because who knows everything he had been taught in his schooling in London? A LOT, that's what!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:23 am

Athena1999 wrote:
Replace his vegetable soup with chicken noodle soup? Turn on a hose and say the world is going to end? Spray the room with a can of chlorofluorocarbons?

*is overcome with Butters love* Awwww he's soooo cute. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*huggles him to death* Oops... T_T

That doesn't count! *ressurects* Ok see... you're assuming that Pip has skillZ, all he has are dodge ball skills and the PMS and lack of control of a bitch in heat. Butters can keep his cool and- and the soup FYI was laced with Hydrogen Cyanide. Everyone only thinks the tap dancing incident was an accident... it wasn't Butters totally knows what he's doing... just like in Awesom0. That's his talent, to evoke sympathy while creating mass havok. Duh can't you tell? It's been clear all along!
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:32 am

Uhhh-Ohhh Butters and Pip might not be the only ones fighting :!:
Go Butters!,Go Pip! I bet 20 dollars on the winner.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:38 am

Rebecca_Cutswald the Butters-lover wrote:That doesn't count! *ressurects* Ok see... you're assuming that Pip has skillZ, all he has are dodge ball skills and the PMS and lack of control of a bitch in heat.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PMS and lack of control of a bitch in heat? You're obviously thinking of me, dear. Have you EVER seen Pip flip out besides the dodgeball tournament (and possibly the rage against Miss Havisham in the episode that was named for him, but we hardly got to see that.) Lack of control my ass! He has so much control over his rage, and he knows how to use it!

Unlike Butters, who just doesn't have anything to use anyway, the chubby little wimp.

Rebecca_Cutswald the Butters-lover wrote:Butters can keep his cool and- and the soup FYI was laced with Hydrogen Cyanide.

And how, pray tell, was he able to sneak it out of the house?

Rebecca_Cutswald the Butters-lover wrote:Everyone only thinks the tap dancing incident was an accident... it wasn't Butters totally knows what he's doing... just like in Awesom0.

Yeah, but he felt totally guilty about it afterwards. You didn't see what happened after he exposed Asschins shaking his fat-boy-titties in front of the others. He was so overwhelmed with gult that he stayed in his room and cried like a little baby for two days.

PIP, on the other hand? He didn't feel guilty at all about finishing off the Denver and Chinese dodgeball teams. He will show no mercy to anyone. He's got that sweet-kid cover on the outside, and he's able to keep at all inside and unleash it at just the right time.

Rebecca_Cutswald the Butters-Lover wrote:That's his talent, to evoke sympathy while creating mass havok. Duh can't you tell? It's been clear all along!

Mass havoc. Riiiiiight. I highly doubt what Butters accomplished could be considered "mass havoc." Pip is the true master of havoc... but he just hasn't been given a chance!
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:45 am

Okay, now this is definitely popcorn-and-lounge-chair worthy.
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
ButterZs

Postby ButterZs » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:47 am

id think they would tie , theirs not really a difference of personality in them
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:53 am

Athena1999 the incest loving frenchie who loves frenchies wrote:PMS and lack of control of a bitch in heat? You're obviously thinking of me, dear. Have you EVER seen Pip flip out besides the dodgeball tournament (and possibly the rage against Miss Havisham in the episode that was named for him, but we hardly got to see that.) Lack of control my ass! He has so much control over his rage, and he knows how to use it!

Oh really? The little bitch just happens to know what's good for him and keeps his mouth shut. Yes... he has PMS.
Oh sh*t... did I go too far? This rant is long...

Athena1999 the incest loving frenchie who loves frenchies wrote:Unlike Butters, who just doesn't have anything to use anyway, the chubby little wimp.

*wags a finger* Butters is the wimp? Who you callin' chubby? Pip is an unhealthy little anorexic wuss who brown noses his own sister; an ugly old hag... probably the same way Pip will look in a few years. =P

Athena1999 the incest loving frenchie who loves frenchies wrote:And how, pray tell, was he able to sneak it out of the house?

Butters has awesome sneaking powers! Don't you recal when he followed his dad around? Sheeesh!

Athena1999 the incest loving frenchie who loves frenchies wrote:Yeah, but he felt totally guilty about it afterwards. You didn't see what happened after he exposed Asschins shaking his fat-boy-titties in front of the others. He was so overwhelmed with gult that he stayed in his room and cried like a little baby for two days.

ORLY? I saw him clapping and dancing at the show. =P He only cried as an excuse to stay indoors and rewatch back door sluts9. Duuuh.

Athena1999 the incest loving frenchie who loves frenchies wrote:PIP, on the other hand? He didn't feel guilty at all about finishing off the Denver and Chinese dodgeball teams. He will show no mercy to anyone. He's got that sweet-kid cover on the outside, and he's able to keep at all inside and unleash it at just the right time.

No... he just really likes playing with balls.

Athena1999 the incest loving frenchie who loves frenchies wrote:Mass havoc. Riiiiiight. I highly doubt what Butters accomplished could be considered "mass havoc." Pip is the true master of havoc... but he just hasn't been given a chance!

Sure.... ok whatever you say. ^^
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:02 am

Shall we have a Whore of to decide the matter?(Joke, please don't kill me)

God this is so f*ckin funny! Keep the flames coming.
*slowly leaning towards butters though
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:11 am

Rebecca wrote:Oh really? The little bitch just happens to know what's good for him and keeps his mouth shut. Yes... he has PMS.
Oh sh*t... did I go too far? This rant is long...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA again! Pip does not have PMS, given that he does not have the proper equipment for it. Butters, however, has permanent PMS (but knows how to hide it... sometimes), given that he's nothing but a giant pussy.

Yes, you certainly did go too far! And it looks like I did too.

Rebecca, who has gone too far, wrote:*wags a finger* Butters is the wimp? Who you callin' chubby?

Your mom.

Rebecca wrote:Pip is an unhealthy

He never got the proper wittles at the daycare, he never did!

Rebecca wrote:little

Oh, come now! He just hasn't hit his growth spurt yet!

Rebecca wrote:anorexic

Don't use that term so loosely, now!

Rebecca wrote:wuss

No, dear... a wuss would run and hide from his peers when they go to spit on him. Pip takes it all in, which definitely means he's stronger than they think.

Rebecca wrote:who brown noses his own sister; an ugly old hag... probably the same way Pip will look in a few years. =P

Oh yeah. Sure. Right. His sister, who was young and adorable and singing with him in the group of-- oh, THAT sister! Mrs. Joe! You've forgotten that Mrs. Joe spent her entire life doing strenuous housework and keeping her childish husband in place, which of course is going to take a toll on her looks. If she managed to find a husband, she most likely used to be absolutely gorgeous.

Rebecca wrote:Butters has awesome sneaking powers! Don't you recal when he followed his dad around? Sheeesh!

And do you really think a mustache is going to cut it?

Rebecca wrote:ORLY? I saw him clapping and dancing at the show. =P He only cried as an excuse to stay indoors and rewatch back door sluts9. Duuuh.

He had better seize that chance to watch pr0n, because that's probably the closest Butters is ever going to get to getting some. Did someone say "40-year-old virgin?" I know Pip is going to lose his virginity before age 17, I guarantee it.

Rebecca, who has once again gone too far, wrote:No... he just really likes playing with balls.

And he's obviously good at breaking them. Which is what he's going to do to Butters once said dodgeball hits that sweet spot.

Rebecca wrote:Sure.... ok whatever you say. ^^

Did I hear a concession? This was fun, let's play this game again sometime!
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:32 am

Athena1999 wrote:Butters, however, has permanent PMS (but knows how to hide it... sometimes), given that he's nothing but a giant pussy.

Ok that pissed me off!

All Pip ever did was stand there and take sh*t. Mabye thats why there are so few Pip fan's, CAUSE HE SUCKS ASS! Compared to Butters that is.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:36 am

Athena Pip's Sister and Wife wrote:Butters, however, has permanent PMS (but knows how to hide it... sometimes), given that he's nothing but a giant pussy.

No dear, that's Stan, who happens to defend cows like a certain *cough*athena*cough* I know

Oh sh*t.....*nervious laughter*

Athena Cowlovler wrote:Your mom.

Hey what's with the personal attacks? Sheeeeeesh, my mom is hot, SJ told me so earlier.

He never got the proper wittles at the daycare, he never did!

Yeah yeah, and that's why he could never win a fight.

Oh, come now! He just hasn't hit his growth spurt yet!

And this will help him win a fight? How?

Don't use that term so loosely, now!

Sorry. ^^;;

No, dear... a wuss would run and hide from his peers when they go to spit on him. Pip takes it all in, which definitely means he's stronger than they think.

Or a wuss would sit and say "Cheerio, good aiming lads!"

Mrs. Joe! You've forgotten that Mrs. Joe spent her entire life doing strenuous housework and keeping her childish husband in place, which of course is going to take a toll on her looks. If she managed to find a husband, she most likely used to be absolutely gorgeous.

Uhuh... then why couldn't she find a husband?

And do you really think a mustache is going to cut it?

Hey it's worked before. ^_^

He had better seize that chance to watch pr0n, because that's probably the closest Butters is ever going to get to getting some. Did someone say "40-year-old virgin?" I know Pip is going to lose his virginity before age 17, I guarantee it.

Haha wrong again. Pip will lose his virginity to a 40yr old hairy virgin high school teacher who blackmails him into it. Butters on the other hand, will end up with a very sexy, powerful woman (or two) who will spoil him. =P

And he's obviously good at breaking them. Which is what he's going to do to Butters once said dodgeball hits that sweet spot.

And how is going to do that with Butters' tap shoe lodged down his throat?

Did I hear a concession?

:evil: NO!
Last edited by Rebecca_Cutswald on Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:39 am

[quote="jawmht":03039][quote="Athena1999":03039]
Butters, however, has permanent PMS (but knows how to hide it... sometimes), given that he's nothing but a giant pussy.
[/quote:03039]

Ok that pissed me off!

All Pip ever did was stand there and take sh*t. Mabye thats why there are so few Pip fan's, CAUSE HE SUCKS ASS! [size=17:03039]Compared to Butters that is.[/size:03039][/quote:03039]

You Butters-lovers are all alike! You all like to bash Pip... and his fans! :cry: All this Pip-bashing makes me a sad panda! :P

And BTW, this isn't an actual flame-war. This is all for fun.

...or is it? :P

EDIT: Speaking of which...

[quote="Rebecca, who is also prejudiced against vegans,":03039] No dear, that's Stan, who happens to defend cows like a certain *cough*athena*cough* I know

[size=25:03039]Oh sh*t.....*nervious laughter*[/size:03039][/quote:03039]

Yeah, you had better "Oh sh*t!" But that was Stan, remember. He wasn't always like that Butters, on the other hand, is just a pussy. He doesn't need a bunch of vaginas on his face to prove it.

[quote="Rebitcha":03039]Hey what's with the personal attacks? Sheeeeeesh, my mom is hot, SJ told me so earlier. [/quote:03039]

Hey, what's with YOUR personal attacks, Ms. Prejudiced-Against-Vegans-As-Well-As-Englishmen?

[quote="Rebecca":03039] Yeah yeah, and that's why he could never win a fight. [/quote:03039]

No, that's because he never bothered to fight back.

[quote="RC":03039]And this will help him win a fight? How? [/quote:03039]

Who said Pip's height had anything to do with fighting against Tub-o-Butter?

[quote="Rebitchy":03039]Sorry. ^^;;[/quote:03039]

Sorry? You apologize for your recent remarks against Pip? He's not anorexic... he's just small boned!

[quote="Rebecca":03039]Or a wuss would sit and say "Cheerio, good aiming lads!"[/quote:03039]

Uh... no. I don't recall Pip ever saying that! It takes a lot of guts to sit and take it, and it definitely takes an immense amount of it to take it so cheerily and not lose your cool.

[quote="Rebecca":03039] Uhuh... then why couldn't she find a husband? [/quote:03039]

Uhuh... she did. Joe the blacksmith, remember?

[quote=] Hey it's worked before. ^_^ [/quote]

In Butters's frivolous little fantasies, it did.

[quote="Rebecca":03039] Haha wrong again. Pip will lose his virginity to a 40yr old hairy virgin high school teacher who blackmails him into it. Butters on the other hand, will end up with a very sexy, powerful woman (or two) who will spoil him. =P [/quote:03039]

No, no, and double no! First of all, Butters is going to wind up a 40-year-old virgin who still lives with his parents. Pip, on the other hand, is going to become the number-one reason why girls go to the same school as he does.

[quote="Rebecca":03039] And how is going to do that with Butters' tap shoe lodged down his throat?[/quote:03039]

What's Pip doing eating a tap shoe? He's anorexic, remember? You said so! Plus he could probably spit out that tap shoe and knock Butters's block off with that before Butters could say "Oh, hamburgers."
Last edited by Athena1999 on Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Character Discussion”