The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

swellman7

The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby swellman7 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:19 am

For the past few years she hasn't played a big role.She started out stan's boyfriend and then they broke up.The last episode she was in was "follow that egg".Do you think stan and wendy should get back together?Should she be a bigger part of the show?Or do you like it just the way she is?I want your opinions.
Last edited by swellman7 on Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
andrewmcdonald

bullsh*t

Postby andrewmcdonald » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:54 am

i hate that f*cking "stupid spoiled hore" oh wait she isn't but i still hate swellman get f*cked you dumb shiting f*cking cocking your cock up your dad
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:47 pm

Dude why do you hate me so much?? I'm new here.I don't even know who the f*ck you are.And why the hell did you start a thread about it.

And i don't know why you hate america so much but just to piss you off I have something to say:USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
Last edited by swellman7 on Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:50 pm

swellman7 wrote:Dude why do you hate me so much?? I'm new here.I don't even know who the f*ck you are.And why the hell did you start a thread about it.

Dude he's a troll. He just wants to upset you. Put him on ignore.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:52 pm

Nommel wrote:
swellman7 wrote:Dude why do you hate me so much?? I'm new here.I don't even know who the f*ck you are.And why the hell did you start a thread about it.

Dude he's a troll. He just wants to upset you. Put him on ignore.

Thanks for the advice.

USA USA USA USA USA USA
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:17 pm

Yeah, don't give that douchebag the attention he craves.

On topic, Wendy kicks ass. I do somewhat miss the days when she'd play a big part in the show in more than one episode per season, but I still look forward to an episode with her each year. I hope this year's Wendy episode is as good as Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset. That's one of my favorite episodes and I was happy to see it included in the top ten DVD boxset.

Other Wendy episodes I like include Weight Gain 4000, Pinkeye, Tom's Rhinoplasty, Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls, Clubhouses, Chef Goes Nanners, Something You Can Do With Your Finger (her song was hilarious), and Proper Condom Use. I have kind of a love-hate thing going on with Follow That Egg... Stan pissed me off at the end of that episode, but Wendy was good in it. I hate Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society and I'm impartial to Raisins. (Butters was good in it, at least.)
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:35 pm

I don't like Wendy. I'm glad they kicked her out of the story line lately.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:03 am

I never saw what was so bad about Wendy. Sure, she has her flaws, but shouldn't every good character have flaws? That's better than being a total Mary Sue. She's certainly nowhere near as bad as Cartman and she's hardly any worse than Stan or Kyle. (I would say that she's no worse than them except that she has killed someone in the past, but then again, Kyle attempted to kill the Queer Eye guys, so he's really not any better.) I always thought of Wendy as like the female Stan and Kyle, the voice of reason whenever there's a female-related plot. I'm not gonna sit around and bitch for more Wendy episodes, but I do like her occasional appearance. However, I will sit around and bitch for more Kenny episodes because he's a main character and should have episodes focusing on him. :P
fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:48 pm

wendy sucks. end of dicussion
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:12 pm

fattass12 wrote:wendy sucks. end of dicussion

Brilliant argument.
fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:47 am

she sucks because she cheated on stan a lot and left him in the dust to become a goth in raisins. she also is a uncaring bitch. you just dont send someone to the sun because you dont like them.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:39 am

fattass12 wrote:she sucks because she cheated on stan a lot and left him in the dust to become a goth in raisins. she also is a uncaring bitch. you just dont send someone to the sun because you dont like them.

Also because she is a crazy bitch whos voice keeps changing and had a teacher killed because she was jealous. Stan was lucky she broke it off there cause I can imagine her making Stan a Pile of crap(canabilism(spelling)) because she is a crazy Bitch!! :x
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm

Like I said, Wendy has her flaws, but she's no worse than Kyle, hardly any worse than Stan, and way better than Cartman. She killed one person out of jealousy to protect her love with Stan. The closest she came to cheating on Stan was kissing Cartman and she only did it to relieve sexual tension. Stan and Wendy's relationship was shakey (kinda on-and-off, not really sure if they were together or not) prior to BLU, so her relationship with Gregory doesn't really count as cheating on Stan. At the end of the movie, their relationship was pretty much official. She broke up with Stan, yes, but the way in which he reacted was his own fault, not hers. Their relationship was pretty much dead by that point in the series anyway; so what if Wendy was the one who took the initiative in ending it? Stan had a chance to take Wendy back at the end of Follow That Egg and he passed it up. His loss. I mean, it's obvious he still loves her; he just can't admit it. He doesn't have very strong will power.

But all flaws aside, to say that Wendy is without redeeming qualities is ignorant. Wendy is probably the most caring of all the students at South Park Elementary; she donates money to charity and gives food to needy people in third world countries. She's the most likely to stand up for the less fortunate and for those who are unable to speak out for themselves (i.e. the animals). She does all this without being an extremist of the likes of PETA.

But why am I articulating an essay on Wendy's flaws and redeeming traits? It's just going to be followed up by a wave of n00bs saying "lawl wendi sux she broak stanz hart and shez a dum bich she kild a techer i hoap she gets raipt and dyz." I miss the old days when I could have intelligent discussions about the show, even obscure and somewhat unpopular characters such as Wendy, without threads being flooded with that kind of crap. I've even met a few people who could articulate decent arguments as to why they don't like Wendy (the strongest argument being the fact that she's not anywhere near as funny a character as Cartman, Kenny, or Butters). Not anymore, apparently. I suppose I'm wasting my time here since few people take substance, as well as correct grammar and spelling, seriously. All they care about is seeing Cartman do something cruel and evil.

Wendy > all of u, lawl u sux0rz t3h cox
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:50 pm

fattass12 wrote:she sucks because she cheated on stan a lot and left him in the dust to become a goth in raisins. she also is a uncaring bitch. you just dont send someone to the sun because you dont like them.

She didn't cheat on him, she started going out with Token after they broke up. But if someone starts dating right after they break up they must've had that person in mind.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:19 am

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:

She didn't cheat on him, she started going out with Token after they broke up. But if someone starts dating right after they break up they must've had that person in mind.

Now that I agree with. I imagine Wendy would have been developing a strong friendship with Token shortly prior to her breakup with Stan, and due to the lack of interaction between Stan and Wendy as of late, Wendy probably decided it would be best if she and Stan would just be friends. This would allow Wendy to be with Token. She still wanted to be on friendly terms with Stan, but his anger outweighed his rationality and he created tension and hostility between himself and Wendy. In Stan's defense, though, that's not uncommon; I did the same thing with an ex.

Return to “Character Discussion”