Kenny Should Get His OWN Episode!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:00 pm

^Exactly. The sad part is that Smug Alert wasn't the only episode where Kenny didn't show up at all. (Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow). I mean, for God sake, he's one of the four main boys. He needs some God damn attention once in a f*cking while...

Yeah, now I'm started to get pissed, so I'll get over it for now...

The bottom line is that Kenny needs to do more. He has to have more dialogue, and he has to contribute to the plot the way Stan, Kyle, and Cartman do. One line remarks like "Yeah" or "Okay" aren't cutting it for me...he needs to go back to the way he was in the older seasons.

By that I mean like when one of the boys asked Kenny what a certain "sexual term" meant, and he would give them an explanation. They seem to have forgotten about his whole perverted personality. (not completely though, since once in a while there have been references in newer episodes showing that Kenny is still a perverted little boy). He needs to say more of those really long sentences. He needs to die at least once in this season also.

Well, I went on yet another rant on this thread...so someone else can give their opinion now.
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:45 pm

I'm bring this thread back to page 1

please let Kenny play a good role in this ep
.....What......
xime_kennylover

Postby xime_kennylover » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:18 pm

I totally agree with all of you! Kenny has been turned in a prop... they jsut don't use him anymore... I think Kenny sould get an Episode ALL about Kenny, I mean, Even Butters got his episode... why shouldn't Kenny get one!
Who agrees with me?
We want more Kenny!! :gaykenny: :unhoodedkenny:
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:52 pm

I agree
.....What......
twist05

Postby twist05 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:21 pm

How about an episode where he steals Ted's voicebox, and we can actually understand him!
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:28 am

twist05 wrote:How about an episode where he steals Ted's voicebox, and we can actually understand him!

Ted's voicebox? Everyone should know that Kenny speaks normally without his hood on.
twist05

Postby twist05 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:16 pm

Unhooded Kenny wrote:
twist05 wrote:How about an episode where he steals Ted's voicebox, and we can actually understand him!

Ted's voicebox? Everyone should know that Kenny speaks normally without his hood on.

Should know? :P

Of course I know! (I've got a 10-inch penis, use your mouth if you wanna clean it!)

Perhaps he's trying to do a Stephen Hawking impression for the talent show? He could still use it, if I'm right.
*Towlie*

Postby *Towlie* » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:19 pm

Should have an episode the many deaths of Kenny :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”