The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:14 pm

^Yeah, someone sent me that too, but I was too lazy to actually click it. I got an IM about an hour afterwards telling me of the virus. I felt pretty good there. :]
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:41 pm

Ever had one of those moments in your life where it just doesn't seem to be your day today. Well......that's happened to me today; exactly on the day that I finally get to see the new SP episode.

College today has been ULTRA SLOW, but that's not the worst of it all. Here's an ordered list of everything that went wrong today:

After finishing college at 2, I decide to get a normal bus back home; thinking I would get home earlier if I used public transport. Unfortunaely, all buses going from/to Guisborough were packed so I had to wait another 45 minutes to get on at least 1 bus that was still packed.
The bus then had to take a long route diversion/detour since there was a lot of maintenance taking place all around town.
The bus kept stopping during the journey and EVENTUALLY, broke down. Everyone had to get off the bus and walk to wherever they wanted to get to; meaning I had to walk for 30 minutes to get to town.
All the town buses had got delayed even further meaning I didn't get on the 2nd bus until 4. This bus followed YET ANOTHER diversion route which took twice as long to get to my residential area.
Finally, I got back home at 17:03 (GMT).

But this is THE WORST PART!

After waiting a long and boring 10 minutes for my annoying sister to stop talking to me about sumin, I rushed upstairs. I had cleverly turned on my computer before I went to college so that I could dl. the episode whilst I was at college. But to my horror, I find an unconnected computer with a window saying 97% complete! :shock:
Walking back downstairs, I ask my mum if she knows anything about this.......and guess what she says back to me:

'Oh yeah......I noticed the internet was still connected even though you were out so I disconnected it for you.'
If this were a cartoon, the roof of my house would have been blown off by the loud sound of me shouting "MUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!"

^ JESUS CHRIST! I am the most unluckiest guy on this board; and it all had to happen TODAY too. :roll: Oh well, I'll have to wait another 2 and a half hours now. THANKS MUM......THANKS UNLUCKY-MAKING WORLD! :roll: :x
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Kaixx

Postby Kaixx » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:02 pm

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=704

*Is ready to be attacked by JC and Bug* :lol:
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:53 pm

Jay C wrote:
matts_diva_bitch wrote:Thanks to a member on this site i now have to take two computers to a shop to get fixed. A virus was sent and nearly crashed my computer. It installed all the infections.

I need to take this computer to get fixed, it's still working but with shitloads of viruses running through. And another one (back-up computer) to get fixed so i can use THAT one while the other isn't working. The back-up will only take a couple hours but this one will probably take ages.

So i'm pissed off at this person and am pissed off overall.

Who sent you it? PMplz

Make that 2.
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:33 pm

Hey, EPAF, check this out. :P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:28 pm

matts_diva_bitch wrote:Thanks to a member on this site i now have to take two computers to a shop to get fixed. A virus was sent and nearly crashed my computer. It installed all the infections.

I need to take this computer to get fixed, it's still working but with shitloads of viruses running through. And another one (back-up computer) to get fixed so i can use THAT one while the other isn't working. The back-up will only take a couple hours but this one will probably take ages.

So i'm pissed off at this person and am pissed off overall.

That sucks. Who was it?
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:39 pm

That's terrible.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:11 pm

I missed the episode last night...
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:14 pm

^So did I, but that's because I don't have Comedy Central. Damn, why can't Canada just get the exact same channels as the US. We have something called The Comedy Network, which plays basically the same shows.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
ProfChaos42

Postby ProfChaos42 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:24 pm

You can get it at [url=http://www.southparkstuff.com:554e6]southparkstuff.com[/url:554e6].

It was freaking awesome.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:45 pm

1) That episode was pretty good!

2) TWEEK AND CLYDE BOTH GOT LINES!

3) TWEEK AND CLYDE WERE PLAYING BALL TOGETHER DURING THE EP!

4) *Is unable to continue due to the fact that I have imploded*
wc_warriors17

Postby wc_warriors17 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:06 pm

apronboobsface
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:03 pm

EPAF wrote:
Jay C wrote:Hey, EPAF, check this out. :P

Ha ha ha ha ha.......ha ha ha ha ha! *sarcasm mode off*

Don't forget MATE...we drew that game......you didn't beat us, we drew it....and our goal was just as good as yours! :P

Oh dear... is it that time of year again? :P

I can relate. Yesterday during biology lab, basically half the class was watching the Twins baseball game on some website. XD
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:26 pm

Nommel wrote:1) That episode was pretty good!

2) TWEEK AND CLYDE BOTH GOT LINES!

3) TWEEK AND CLYDE WERE PLAYING BALL TOGETHER DURING THE EP!

4) *Is unable to continue due to the fact that I have imploded*

man, nice job not putting spoilers in any thread other than the episode discussion threads.

Time for me to pee on you.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:34 pm

Does anyone have CTE's allaboutsouthpark site address? An internet search doesn't seem to bring up either one.

Return to “Hot Topics”