If you could bring back one abandoned character...

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

InchyAlly

If you could bring back one abandoned character...

Postby InchyAlly » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:45 pm

...Who would you bring back? I guess I'd bring back Tweek. We need that fuzzy-haired spaz back. :( Pip would be my second choice.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:53 am

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

*does the Pip Dance*

Because we need him back!
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:57 am

I miss Officer Barbrady, though he was in Erection Day, but his voice was different, and I got a little annoyed by that.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:35 am

I'm so saddened by the absence of Pip in the previous episode. M&T paid attention to the Tweek fans, but NO PIP!!! :cry: Why do they have to ignore the little Frenchie? Why???
general disaray

Postby general disaray » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:41 am

Ned and Jimbo, I love those drunk, gun toting rednecks
To alcohol, the cause of and solution to, all of lifes problems
jacobvincette

Postby jacobvincette » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:48 pm

Obviously chef, get on the phone and start apoligising to isaac hayes

he was the best character and without him the children have no 1 to speak to and thats one of the reasons the show was so good.

his singing was also really good and made the show

BRING HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well at the end of the day....................................................Its Night
nutsex3

Postby nutsex3 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:50 pm

f*ck chef :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :P :P :P :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :idea: :idea: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow:
i love sex
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:26 am

Tweek, definetly. I think I've seen a little more of him lately and I'm uber pshyced!!!!!!!! Also, at least I haven't seen much of him, Towlie. He's hilarious!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:02 am

Tweek. He's been getting more lines lately, so maybe that's a good sign, but I'd like to see him play a bigger part in the episodes. I'd say Chef as well but I don't want his character to be used unless Isaac is there to voice him. However, I disagree with the person who said that Matt and Trey should call Isaac and apologize. Rather, I think Isaac should apologize to Matt and Trey. They make fun of religion all the time and he never cared until they took a jab at his religion. He's a f*cking hypocrite and until he realizes that, there will be no more Chef.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:05 am

jacobvincette wrote:Obviously chef, get on the phone and start apoligising to isaac hayes

Apologize for what? Doing the same thing they've been doing for almost 10 years? f*ck that.
kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:41 pm

we need tweek back
fattass12

Postby fattass12 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:46 pm

they need chef back.seroiusly hes one of the funniest guys on the show. i loved that part in bigger longer and uncut. he just said,"Oh thats easy you just have to find the clitteris". priceless
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:13 am

Count me in as part of the 'Tweek' camp. When I first heard about 'Ladder To Heaven' (the synopsis), I wondered "And where's Tweek in all of this?". Sure enough, when the episode aired, Tweek was no where to be found at ALL. They just dropped him like that. Granted, he wasn't ever as prominent as Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny, but still..after that, you were lucky to find him anywhere in the show (even as part of the background).

And I've noticed that in the earlier seasons, when they had him as part of the background, they kept his twitching and eye-blinking intact. Nowadays, he just stays reeeally still in the background.

When I first watched SP in '01, and when they were going through the reruns, I took a sort of instant liking to Tweek when I saw "Gnomes". And watching other episodes through friend's tapes, I found him pretty funny in the few episodes he was prominent in.

Now..he's hardly around. It seems we got sort of lucky last week though, no? Let's hope for at least a little more Tweek! There's other Melvins than Butters (not a slam against him or his fans)!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:30 am

jacobvincette wrote:Obviously chef, get on the phone and start apoligising to isaac hayes

For a moment there I thought you were going to suggest that they actually start apologizing to Isaac Hayes. There would be absolutely no reason for them to do so. What part of "South Park rips on everything" do people like Hayes have such a hard time understanding?

Although I wouldn't mind seeing an epic final battle with Darth Chef.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:38 pm

Miss Crabtree

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!!!!!
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Character Discussion”