Jews using Cartmans quotes

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

C-S-M

Jews using Cartmans quotes

Postby C-S-M » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:58 pm

My question is simple.. Are there any Jews here that also enjoy dissing other Jews? Preferably with Cartman's quotes? I'm Jewish myself and go to an All-Jewish school :( and really hate it.. It's made me almost anti-semetic (Not really but you know what I mean.. I think?) and I love pissing the kids at school off by dissing them or whatever.. lol and Cartman's quotes always help.. I'm honestly convinced that the kids at my school carry bags of gold around with them now.. So there any other Cartman-like Jews like me out there?

Call me Courtney, Corey, The KKK, or The Jew Rat. Which ever you're in the mood for at the time.
Jay C

Re: Jews using Cartmans quotes

Postby Jay C » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:01 pm

C-S-M wrote:My question is simple.. Are there any Jews here that also enjoy dissing other Jews? Preferably with Cartman's quotes? I'm Jewish myself and go to an All-Jewish school :( and really hate it..

You should really go on the lookout for a certain member who goes by the name of 'iceiwynd'... you two might get along a lot. :D
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
professor_butters1

Dreidels are, well, kind of dull

Postby professor_butters1 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:42 pm

Well, I officially don't say anything offensive about any group. I try not even to *think* anything offensive about any group. However, having grown up in a mixed family, and having suffered through some incredibly boring Hanukkahs, I have to admit that I agree with Cartman that "dreidel's frickin' gay." It just isn't the splashiest of holidays, let's face it, and it can't compete with Christmas--it's like, "hmm, honey, vacation's coming up--shall we spend it in Las Vegas, or Wall-Drug, South Dakota?"

If you listen to the Dreidel song, you'll notice that even Stan, no matter how polite he tries to be, can't work up a lot of enthusiasm for dreidels.
Last edited by professor_butters1 on Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:00 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO LMAO LMFAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

YOU GUyS ARE JEWSS!@#!@#!@ hahaha you guys fufcking suck man. do you like actually have 8 days of hanica or w/e the f*ck.
wut kind of presents do you guys get. man u guys really suck like f*ck and did you hear that jews have ass goblins. there little goblins that live in there ass so when other mens penises goes in there asses becasue jews are gay it bites off a piece of there penis thats why jews have short dicks.
C-S-M

Postby C-S-M » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:04 pm

Yeah it's all true.. Except for that part about the Jews having smaller dicks.. What the ass goblin does is throw up inside of you and give you extra length and thickness...

Call me Courtney, Corey, The KKK, or The Jew Rat. Which ever you're in the mood for at the time.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:06 pm

danielprive6 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO LMAO LMFAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

YOU GUyS ARE JEWSS!@#!@#!@ hahaha you guys fufcking suck man. do you like actually have 8 days of hanica or w/e the f*ck.
wut kind of presents do you guys get. man you guys really suck like f*ck and did you hear that jews have ass goblins. there little goblins that live in there ass so when other mens penises goes in there asses becasue jews are gay it bites off a piece of there penis thats why jews have short dicks.

Aww, Dan, don't even start. I'm not in the f*cking mood for you, ya' retard. [And I bet my whole life savings that I'm not the only gu who feels that way.]

And I think I noticed Stan's lack of enthusiasm during the song too.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
iceiwynd

Re: Jews using Cartmans quotes

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:01 pm

C-S-M wrote:My question is simple.. Are there any Jews here that also enjoy dissing other Jews? Preferably with Cartman's quotes? I'm Jewish myself and go to an All-Jewish school :( and really hate it.. It's made me almost anti-semetic (Not really but you know what I mean.. I think?) and I love pissing the kids at school off by dissing them or whatever..

I am going to hug you. I used to have to go to gaycrappyass Jew school myself, but luckily that ended up after grade 9, thank jesus.

I have good times bashing Jews. :B I don't necessarily use Cartman quotes all the time, but I will. Either way, it's still great fun. And makes up for those 11 years of sheer torture.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:17 pm

danielprive6 wrote:YOU GUyS ARE JEWSS!@#!@#!@ hahaha you guys fufcking suck man. do you like actually have 8 days of hanica or w/e the f*ck.
wut kind of presents do you guys get.

No, Hanukkah's just a made-up holiday. We don't really have it. And the kinds of presents we get? Nothing normal, you know. Just some clumped-up dirt from the outside, maybe a couple leaves... that is, if we're lucky. But then again, considering Hanukkah's made up - or, excuse me, Hanica - that doesn't really happen.

Now, turning away from the above retardedness, I, unlike Lior, didn't have to suffer through a Jew school, but I can certainly imagine what goes on in there. I'm indifferent about my religion - I neither like it nor hate it. That's probably because my family and I aren't really active in it anymore... we didn't even go to Synagogue for Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur. In fact, for Yom Kippur, I was on a college visit.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:20 am

danielprive6 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH LMFAO LMAO LMFAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

wut kind of presents do you guys get. man you guys really suck like f*ck and did you hear that jews have ass goblins. there little goblins that live in there ass so when other mens penises goes in there asses becasue jews are gay it bites off a piece of there penis thats why jews have short dicks.

Wow. You're real cool.

On topic, I'm not Jewish, but none of the Jewish people I know even mention South Park and I try not to bring it up around them. There is nothing worse than a religious battle. I'm not so good at talking (most artists aren't, or at least that's what I observe. Most are dislexic) and I usually lose. :(
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:07 pm

My boy friend kyle (no i am not in love with broflovski) and my best friend janine both love cartman and a jews dude "hanica" is an okay hollyday i wouldn't trade in having christmas but still. Janine actually uses his anti jew lines a lot.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:21 pm

Jews are awesome in "Ike's Wee Wee" they point out being Circumcised makes Your dick larger now if that isn't the chosen religeon what is?
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:18 pm

Hm...I guess I'm the only Jew on this thread that is active in my religion and proud to be Jewish :? I don't really get offended at all from the Jew jokes on South Park (I mean, seriously, who gets offended by a show that contains a talking piece of crap???) I find them hilarious, actually, even Cartman's lines. I do use the "J-O-O" line a lot (from "A Latter to Heaven") that was funny. Oh, and btw, Hannukah is actually a VERY minor holiday in the Jewish religion, there are many other holidays we celebrate. We know how to have a good time too :wink:

Anyways, enough of my Jewish-Pride preaching...
Kenny Da King

Postby Kenny Da King » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:05 pm

If Matt and Trey Wanted Cartman to be a truly ANTISEMETIC NAZI...
Then they should use quotes like these:

"KYLE, YOU'RE SUCH A SUBHUMAN INFERIOR JEW FAG"

"GO f*ck OFF AND DIE YOU NON - ARYAN SCUMBAG!
SIEG HEIL!"

no those would be funny and scary
C-S-M

Postby C-S-M » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:15 pm

Kenny Da King wrote:If Matt and Trey Wanted Cartman to be a truly ANTISEMETIC NAZI...
Then they should use quotes like these:

"KYLE, YOU'RE SUCH A SUBHUMAN INFERIOR JEW homosexual"

"GO f*ck OFF AND DIE YOU NON - ARYAN SCUMBAG!
SIEG HEIL!"

no those would be funny and scary

Dude. You must have a lot of issues and time on your hands to think up that dialog. No one here said anything about Matt and Trey wanting a "Truely Anti-semetic Nazi" which, by the way, makes absolutely no sense as Nazi's should already be anti-semetic. And complaining about Kyle not being Aryan... What would the point of that be if no one else in South Park is Aryan? Well anyways I'll leave you to go off and think of some more detailed dialogs that are of absolutely no importance to the topic.

Now f*ck off and die you Aryan scumbag.

Kenny Da King

Postby Kenny Da King » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:17 pm

it would be funny because cartman would be sounding like heinrich himmler when he talked, and if he said those lines you would have known that he would have been doing his RACIOLOGY research.

I would laugh my ass off if cartman had been reading mein kampf, or Mengele's notes.
:D

basically this would show that besides being an assh*le to jews, he is a SUPER jackass for reading old racial hygiene books from the 1930s.

Return to “Character Discussion”