BRING BACK CHEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

jacobvincette

BRING BACK CHEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby jacobvincette » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:54 pm

M&T need to apoligise to isaac hayes, the show needs chef!!!!!!

Who Agrees???????????????????????
Well at the end of the day....................................................Its Night
nutsex3

Postby nutsex3 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:58 pm

you only want him back to funfill your sick pleasures
i love sex
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:58 pm

Dude, it's been months since the whole chef thing. I thought these threads were done. -_-
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:04 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:Dude, it's been months since the whole chef thing. I thought these threads were done. -_-

If only, if only.
swellman7

Re: BRING BACK CHEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby swellman7 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:08 pm

jacobvincette wrote:M&T need to apoligise to isaac hayes

Matt and trey apoligize to nobody.
jacobvincette

Postby jacobvincette » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:16 pm

nutsex3 wrote:you only want him back to funfill your sick pleasures

from your signature it shows that its probably you that would want him back for them sort of reasons
Well at the end of the day....................................................Its Night
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:04 pm

you telll that black man f*cker nutsex

tell it like it is vincette!!

speak the truth

NIGGERFUCKERNUTSEX
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:30 am

Dude, If they apologize to one person, then every one they make fun of would want one to.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
Rooster_Costume

Re: BRING BACK CHEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:36 am

jacobvincette wrote:Who Agrees???????????????????????

Scientologists
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:57 am

Dude, Isaac Hayes isn't going to come back. If he was, he would of came back months ago. I was a bit upset about it, too, but if he left because of a dumb episode that doesn't mean a thing, that's just too bad, because a lot of people liked his character. If he stayed in the cast, he'd be whining about TITC, then it would be in the media all the time, the magazines updating every little thing, just like other stuff we don't give sh*t about anymore (Example: TomKat and Brangelina)

Basically Isaac would have a choice of quitting so crap doesn't start, whining about a gay episode or staying and shutting up about the stupid episode. So he chose to quit, I'm actually glad he made that choice, we don't need anymore sh*t like this going everywhere like TomKat.

The stupid thing is that he would take offense on something that is made for entertainment, not for pissing people off. Like M&T said, Isaac didn't say a word about doing a religion for an episode until Scientology came up. To me, that's just bull. He thinks it's okay to do any other religion but his own, that is just pure bullcrap. Period.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:07 am

Like I said in the other thread you said this in. They shouldn't apologize for something they've been doing for almost 10 years. Isaac Hayes stands by it when the make fun of Judaism, Islam, Christianity, and Hinduism, but when they make fun of something he believes in, he doesn't like it.

That's being a Hypocrite. I think if anybody needs to apologize, it's him. Not Matt and Trey. Besides, look at the 10th season so far. I'd say they're doing pretty damn well without chef.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:23 am

Taranis_Music wrote:Like I said in the other thread you said this in. They shouldn't apologize for something they've been doing for almost 10 years. Isaac Hayes stands by it when the make fun of Judaism, Islam, Christianity, and Hinduism, but when they make fun of something he believes in, he doesn't like it.

That's being a Hypocrite. I think if anybody needs to apologize, it's him. Not Matt and Trey. Besides, look at the 10th season so far. I'd say they're doing pretty damn well without chef.

I agree with you on all of that. But one thing, they were already doing fine without him, he was rarely in episodes Season 5 or 6 and beyond. Many episodes such as Good Times With Weapons, The Jeffersons and The Losing Edge (many more of those) did not have Chef and in my opinion, were some of the greatest episodes. Many episodes containing Chef were great, too, but recent ones have been very good. If you take a look at Make Love, Not Warcraft, you'll get my point.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:02 am

Chef has never really, been that "important" of a characture. He has always been there just to sing songs about sex to the group. Even in the episodes he was in (and played a Important role), the episodes were from way-back when SP actually used humor as the main plots (instead of politics). I don't see how the episodes now could even work him into a plot.

Not to be a smartass but chef was in Good Times With Weapons:

∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞

Return to “Character Discussion”