South Park characters that look and act like you

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

sunfl0wer

Postby sunfl0wer » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:15 pm

Mentally I'm a good mix of Stan and Kyle. Egh maybe Butters a bit too, sometimes I'm a tool. :oops: From looks, probably Wendy.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:53 pm

Appearance-wise, I guess Rebecca Cotswolds? The hair might not be as long or thick, but it's kinda there (darker too). I sort of get real nervous as well, though I don't do the hands thing. You could sorta chalk up the nervousness as a 'Butters' or 'Tweek' trait as well. I don't spaz over coffee, though!

In RL, I can be pretty quiet (like Kenny), but my loud side does exist. In that case, I'm more like a 'Wendy' you could say, where I get pissed and frustrated and basically..bitchy. Especially when I vent, which I do more of online or around few people than in 'public' (though no, I don't plan to shoot anyone into the sun). Cartman? That'd be a bit of an EXTREME description. But if we ALL have a little 'Cartman' in us, then yeah.. :lol:

Stan and Kyle would fit the 'normal' and 'nerdy' sides. Let's look at it this way: We never identify completely with just ONE character. Some may, but I don't think that's the case for most..
maxineb

Postby maxineb » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:05 am

wellll I guess I would have to say im MOST like stan and Kenny.
I'm like stan cause hes most logical and down to eart kind of. and kenny is always making fun of cartman and i always make fun of people :D so yeah.
ILoveKenny98

Postby ILoveKenny98 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:46 pm

well I'm really clumbsy and get hurt a lot, so I have a lil Kenny in me, but I also have a bad temper, so Cartman too. :twisted: Sometimes I stress over the dumbest of things, so I can releate to Tweek. But prolly mostly Kyle b/c I'm love to prove my point, especially against my enemy, and I have a good head on my shoulders. :P
*<3*...Kenny*&*Kyle...*<3*

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:53 pm

Dylan Goth kid, Stan, Goth Stan, Kyle, and some Kenny. Actually quite a lot of Butters in there, and a bit of Tweek.

Dylan/Goth Stan- While I'm not Goth, I've been called so by many people mostly for my choice in music and poetry, and the people I hang out with and talk to

Tweek- I can be very paranoid, and LOVE coffee

Stan- I have my normal moments

Kyle- I'm very smart, though I may not act it, and really hate people like Cartman

Butters- I'm very shy, and often am depressed and somewhat wimpy. People make fun of me a lot, and I only laugh with them when I should probably stand up for myself.

kenny- I can be very perverted, have blonde hair, and am not quite the richest person in the world.
x~Magnet~x

Postby x~Magnet~x » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:08 am

I'm probably most like Tweek, but I look mostly like... Maybe Wendy? But with shorter, messier hair. I've got almost a life like Tweek's, too. My parents used to own a coffee shop, and I always had to test the merchandise. :tweek: I'm really paranoid, I twitch a lot, and I'm pretty "out there" sometimes. My friends always think that I'm high. I guess I'm also like Kenny, because I'm always getting hurt, and I'm really poor.
;D y hallo thar babeh.
I-I CAN'T T-T-TAKE THIS KIND OF-GAH-PRESSURE!
~*Amber*~

Re: South Park characters that look and act like you

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:19 pm

~*Amber*~ wrote:
AssassinKenny wrote:those San Fransisco kids that gave Kyle acid remind me too much of me and my friends Tyler and Steve at 15, always doing drugs and complaining about our parents...

I have hair like Stan's, its black and hangs down and I tend to think like Stan a lot now

Who are you like?

cartman. totaly.
the only differnces r:
i dont hate jews
I'm not fat
my moms not a slut
I'm MUCH cuter. :wink:
more ppl like me.
I'm not racest
i dont hate family guy.

outher wise, were like, da same person. :cartmanevil:

o, and i look like mersadies.
Boys just wanna have FUN!
Less Than Jake

Postby Less Than Jake » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:45 pm

I look most like Clyde but act more like Kyle.
My job is making sigs.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:28 am

Lookwise, I'd probably look more like Lexus just not as slutty. (It's the red hair.)

But all my friends say I act like a cross of Tweek and Butters. I drink coffee constantly and I never sleep. I used to get picked on in school for being the 'twitchy' kid with the mis-matched socks. But I'm not too nervous. I tend to do things without thinking.
Adorno

Postby Adorno » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:42 pm

I act a little bit like Wendy, I have a penchant for ranting about political stuff but I'm not as much of a liberal as she is. And I wouldn't have broken poor Stan's heart (awww). I also act a lot like the goth kids I suppose, I say "conformists" a lot.

I don't think I really look like any of them, maybe Ferrari with less make-up.
donobowk

Postby donobowk » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:06 pm

i look like clyde and am a mix between him n butters, butters in the way am the target of my mates and clyde for my random outbursts and how i used to randomly cry lol
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:58 pm

I look like clyde, I have the same hair and same kind of voice. When my hairs shorter, I look like zee mole. :zeemole:

Act-wise, I am so much like Craig. I just flip people off. Too much. And I dont even know why I do it afterwards.
Vibez

Postby Vibez » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:50 pm

WyldeJ wrote:I look most like Butter's :oops: But with darker hair!
I act most like Stan mainly because i'm the most sensible and "leader" so to speak out of friends and my sisters a complete bitch too!
But i'm also like Cartman because i'm a genius when it comes to plans and schemes us young teenage boy's get up to :wink:

this made me lol... how can u look most like butters but with darker hair? The characters look the same only difference is clothes/hair
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:54 pm

I've got a mind like Kenny, my appearance is closest to Stan, and I've got the personality of Kyle and Cartman Combined. I can be very nice, but if you get on my nerves I'm a little assh*le.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:50 am

I'm a mixture of Kenny and Butters(coincindently my fav characters). Kenny for his intelligence(not just in sexual), goodness,quiet-nature,slight perversion and Butters for his innocence, slight naivetivity and his "mask"--too hide it all beneath a smile. I probably have a bit of one of the goth kids in me too.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.

Return to “Character Discussion”