9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

jonbonwolf
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:25 am

Postby jonbonwolf » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:30 pm

MarkyX wrote:
1)the blackboxes being destroyed...


Quite easily consideirng the billions of pounds of debris crushing down on the black box.



And the other 2 boxes? The plane that hit the pentagon and a plane in a field = no billions of ponds of debris!





2)bldg 7 falling due to fire...


According to Chief Daniel Nigro, who gave the order to set up a collapse zone...very likely.


Ya sure , they did that in what 1 Hour? 3hours? It takes weeks to plan demo like that. (some even say Months, 8) )



3)the pentagon being hit in the only place that was renovated for a plane collison..


1 out of 5 sides.

The plane was coming from a diffrent direction. It picked that side, and flew around to hit it.



4)NORAD supposedly conducting drills the exact same time the planes hit..


Which...had...nothing...to...do...with...what...happened...on...9/11


Oh ok , you make such a great point here :roll:

Read other posts, there was more then one drill. Also on 7-7 in the UK they Had drills going on too. Its Magic!



5)a passport can survive a jumbo jet collision..


So did seat cushions and other parts of the plane. The recent plane accident involving that NY pitcher...passport.

Ok so, the black boxes dont make it! but the passport did.
Maybe they should just make the whole plane out of "passports"



[
About the powerdowns, the J.Hudson building is the world's tallest steel frame building to be bought down by controlled demolition. It is 439 feet.

It took over 5000 charges to blow it up and 7 months of setting everything up.

The Twin Towers were 3.1 times higher then the World record. And it's taken down in a weekend's notice?

Read what you wroth about Bldg 7

"According to Chief Daniel Nigro, who gave the order to set up a collapse zone...very likely.

2 funny!




[quote]
11) the United States wanted to stage a terror attack in the past to go to war...


Northwoods that didn't KILL anyone. And that was DENIED by the government.

Ummm, Pearl harbor, we were looking at false flags at this time too.

I love the norad bullet. I remember bush going 'we never thought this could happen' yet norad was practicing this exact situation just months before.


No they didn't. None of the exercises was identical to what happened on 9/11.

Identical!!! How about the reports that said an Attack by plane was likely? How about the the show lone gunman? If you really want to be freeked out watch it! It was make months b4 9-11!!!
JokerPoker
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:35 pm

Dee dee dee

Postby JokerPoker » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:44 pm

TO ALL RETARDS: (conspiracy theorists)

You want to be a nut? You can be a nut. And you are a nut, because in order for any conspiracy of this magnitude to take place, thousands of Americans would have to buy into it, would have to know about it, and would have to keep their mouth shut about it. That's never going to happen. You're like the guys who think that the space aliens kidnapped Elvis or something like that.

If you had the evidence, you would be on the front page of The New York Times in a heartbeat. There's nothing that the hate-Bush media would like more than to get a hold of anything you have. And you don't have anything.

You can't get in the San Francisco Chronicle or the National Enquirer or anywhere, because you don't have anything other than a harebrained theory. And you know it.

Why can't you get this on the front page of the Boston Globe or the Atlanta Journal Constitution or the Minneapolis Star Tribune, papers that despise the Bush administration? Why can't you get it on the front page of those papers?

Why is it, that the only sources you can quote, are your own biased websites?

Here's your theory: The Bush administration are murderers. The president is a murder. He killed 3,000 Americans because he wanted to increase his power and suspend all civil liberties. And in order to do that, he co-opted a whole bunch of intelligent people and military people. They all got in a little conspiracy that killed 3,000 Americans, and the press is covering it up because they're afraid of the federal government.

Come on. I mean, why don't you just say that you have a Martian living in your bedroom?

You can't get any legitimate news organization in the world to put your stuff anywhere because it's all bogus.

RETARDS!
-------
I'm getting a clue!
bsbray
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:02 pm

Re: Dee dee dee

Postby bsbray » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:50 pm

JokerPoker wrote:You want to be a nut? You can be a nut. And you are a nut, because in order for any conspiracy of this magnitude to take place, thousands of Americans would have to buy into it, would have to know about it, and would have to keep their mouth shut about it.


Prove it.

The wargames serve as an example of how simple confusion prevents proper reaction, without having to involve the FAA or NORAD directly. All you would have to do, is have military top brass (Joint Chiefs -- guys that proposed Northwoods) to see to it that the proper wargames are held on the morning of 9/11.

Bingo. Now NORAD and the FAA are rendered retarded as 4 planes are hijacked, 3 of them succeeding. And guess what? The FAA and NORAD proper would have to know nothing. They were calling around asking if the hijackings were real-life or drill, and even sent up interceptors to track a plane that didn't even exist according to at least one report.

To assume everyone would have to know everything is what's truly retarded. That wouldn't work, you're right, which is why no one is saying that's what happened. No one's saying memos were sent out down at Langley with all the details, or that the guys down at the EPA were given hand outs.

Again, you're going to have to prove that it would necessarily require thousands of people to have full, complete working knowledge, when realistically people are only going to follow whatever orders they are given with explanations required.
JokerPoker
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:35 pm

Re: Dee dee dee

Postby JokerPoker » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:54 pm

bsbray wrote:Prove it.


Actually, in this country, the burden of proof is on the Accusers, not the Accused.

AND you still haven't answered the question of why you 'tards can't get the media to legitimize your story.

The Bush-hating media of today would LOVE to expose this. Why haven't they? Lack of proof.
-------
I'm getting a clue!
spablum
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:37 am

Re: Dee dee dee

Postby spablum » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:13 pm

JokerPoker wrote:
bsbray wrote:Prove it.


Actually, in this country, the burden of proof is on the Accusers, not the Accused.

AND you still haven't answered the question of why you 'tards can't get the media to legitimize your story.

The Bush-hating media of today would LOVE to expose this. Why haven't they? Lack of proof.


Do you really think the media actually hates Bush? The New York Times, heralded as the most liberal of liberal news sources, worked with the Bush administration in publishing stories on Iraq's non-existant WMDs before any other newspaper did. Just look at any newspapers or television media pre-Iraq war. You will read very little in the way of dissention towards this foreign policy.

There are allowable levels of dissent in the mainstream press. They can sound off about some subjects, but none that could potentially destroy the system of government or foreign policy we have in place today.
JokerPoker
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:35 pm

Postby JokerPoker » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:26 pm

Oh, sure. The New York Times is dominated and afraid of the federal government, when every single day they rip Bush's throat out. Come on. That doesn't make sense.

BY the way...in case you missed the report, weapons of mass destruction WERE found. http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Iraq_WMD_Declassified.pdf

AND, if the Bush Administration has the kind of control over the media as you assert it has, it could then just shut down your conspiracist websites.

However, it doesn't need to do that, because not one shred of evidence has been presented to prove any of the lies and conjecture of these wack-job-websites.

With the logic you conspiracy theorists employ, Bush is also responsible for my mother getting cancer because she voted for Kerry.
-------
I'm getting a clue!
OnagiPowa
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:04 am

Postby OnagiPowa » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:27 pm

“who think that the space aliens kidnapped Elvis or something like that.”
– O'Riley Factor, Bill O'Riley & “JokerPoker” (nice touch)

OMFG!!!! U did not just quote Bill O'Riley!!! Holy regurgitated disinformation Batman! No I’m just gonna pretend I didn’t see that part. Using the same tactic over and over IE: calling historians of truth nuts instead of debating facts isn’t going to work anymore.

“If you had the evidence, you would be on the front page of The New York Times in a heartbeat.”
-“JokerPoker”

The New York Times Company - (NYSE: NYT) is an American media company. It is best known as the publisher of its namesake, The New York Times, but most of the company's revenues are from other assets. Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr. has served as Chairman of the Board since 1997.

The New York Times Company owns the following:

Newspapers

* The Boston Globe
* The Courier (Houma, LA)
* The Daily Comet (Thibodaux, LA)
* The Dispatch (Lexington, NC)
* The Gadsden Times (AL)
* The Gainesville Sun (FL)
* International Herald Tribune
* The Ledger (Lakeland, FL)
* The New York Times
* The Press Democrat (Santa Rosa, CA)
* Petaluma Argus-Courier (CA)
* Sarasota Herald-Tribune (FL)
* Spartanburg Herald-Journal (SC)
* Star-Banner (Ocala, FL)
* TimesDaily (Florence, AL)
* Times-News (Hendersonville, NC)
* The Tuscaloosa News (AL)
* The Star News (Wilmington, NC)
* The Worcester Telegram & Gazette

Broadcasting
Television

* KFOR (Oklahoma City)
* KFSM (Fort Smith, AR)
* WHNT (Huntsville, AL)
* WHO (Des Moines, IA)
* WNEP (Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA)
* WQAD (Moline, IL)
* WREG (Memphis)
* WTKR (Norfolk, VA)

Radio

* WQEW - AM (New York City)
* WQXR - FM (New York City)

Other

* Boston Red Sox (partial)
* NESN (partial)
* Discovery Times channel (50%)

I’m sure this mainstream monopolized form of media would allow fair and balanced news reporting on 9/11 issues.

“There's nothing that the hate-Bush media would like more than to get a hold of anything you have. And you don't have anything.”
-“JokerPoker”

Disinfo tactic #33 – Turn argument into a left/right paradigm.

“Why can't you get this on the front page of the Boston Globe or the Atlanta Journal Constitution or the Minneapolis Star Tribune, papers that despise the Bush administration? Why can't you get it on the front page of those papers?”


Who would want to get on that trash while there are hundreds of news articles from BBC, Associated Press, London Times etc, on infowars.com about 9/11

“Why is it, that the only sources you can quote, are your own biased websites?”
-“JokerPoker”

If you go to the site you can access the hyperlink from the official news article

“You can't get any legitimate news organization in the world to put your stuff anywhere because it's all bogus.”
-“JokerPoker”

Lie, like I stated earlier, there are hundreds of AP and other articles on infowars.com, with links to the original headline, but you already know that.

“RETARDS!”

disinfo tactic #32 – When your argument fails, insult their intelligence :oops:

EDIT: Like I stated on my post on p.19 (where I listed all the info and have YET to hear a response about) you guys only like to build straw men and diverge into other fascists instead of talking about the reasons behind why things are happening

Que Bono seems to be taboo for u guys
JokerPoker
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:35 pm

Postby JokerPoker » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:45 pm

First off, my saying "RETARDS" was just a reference to the episode that sparked this whole thread. Not meant to be a disinformation tactic.

Second, the website you sent me to seems it can't make up it's mind. It seems to think two things:

1. That the administration and government knew that TERRORISTS were going to attack prior to 9/11.

or

2. That the administration and government actually orchestrated the attacks.

I was an EYEWITNESS to the attacks on 9/11, unlike most Americans. I saw the second plane hit with my OWN EYES. Not through the magic of television. I saw the toweres collapse through binoculars from accross the east river. Let me tell you, that I'll be the first one to crucify Bush if he had anything to do with it. But that's just not the case.

We in America were sheltered for so long from real terrorism, that some of us still refuse to believe it was a terrorist act. BELIEVE IT FOLKS. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
-------
I'm getting a clue!
Butters_The_Rapist
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:43 pm

Postby Butters_The_Rapist » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:56 pm

Well someone conspired to knock down WTC. No doubt about that. Now we just need to figure out who. Most parties seem to agree it was either the French or the Swiss... I say Swiss musta done it since the French are too chicken to fly into buildings, and the Swiss could get some business for their Red Cross by starting WWIII
Image
Uncle Alex wrote:Butters_The_Rapist
Butters is lesbian? Dude, what a weird, twisted imagination you have! :roll: :)
OnagiPowa
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:04 am

Postby OnagiPowa » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:13 pm

1. That the administration and government knew that TERRORISTS were going to attack prior to 9/11.

or

2. That the administration and government actually orchestrated the attacks.


Do you even know what a false flag operation is? FYI It’s when you set up patsies like Bin ladin (CIA code name Tim Osman) and Al-quida (which was created by the CIA back during the Regan administration to fight the Soviet Union, and that’s an undisputed fact) to attack you on your soil (US embassies in foreign countries technically also count as US soil). It was proved through leaked memos from FBI

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... N56625.DTL

(by the way i found this link from the San Francisco Chronicle off the site that u claim is biased, full of lies and opinionated, and it wasn’t the only one the subject, if you’d bothered to check their resources page http://www.infowars.com/resources.html)

I was an EYEWITNESS to the attacks on 9/11, unlike most Americans. I saw the second plane hit with my OWN EYES. Not through the magic of television. I saw the toweres collapse through binoculars from accross the east river. Let me tell you, that I'll be the first one to crucify Bush if he had anything to do with it. But that's just not the case.


I don’t know anyone who is denying the fact that planes hit the towers, its how the towers collapsed that is in debate and if you’re making the assumption that infowars.com is saying that planes never hit the towers, you would be dead wrong.

It’s a good thing you knew to get to the east river in time to watch the towers collapse otherwise you might have gotten injured from the debris or inhaled all that toxic mercury and asbestos. That was a good call on your part.

some of us still refuse to believe it was a terrorist act.


I don’t think there is 1 doubt in anyone’s mind that what happened was a terrorist attack

EDIT:

Actually, in this country, the burden of proof is on the Accusers, not the Accused.


No, that’s not true either, not according to HR 6166 that burden now falls on the accused
ryan_mn1
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:09 pm

Wow

Postby ryan_mn1 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:41 pm

So much to say...
Read the popular mechanic expose on all the conspiracy theories.
- some examples include defining how while jet fuel isn't hot enough to melt steel, steel does lose 50% of its strength at that temperature, and the mechanics of a controlled demolition.

Actually think about how many people would have to be in on this thing.
- It takes months to set up controlled demolition explosives in an abandoned building. They would essentially have to pay off everyone who worked or conducted business at the WTC so they could set up enough explosives.

Really Really Really think about this whole thing. If the government could pull off this undeniabally ingenius plan, and if they had the ruthless will to do it in the first place, would they have any problem killing off those who were trying to expose it? They could just kill off Dylan Avery (creator of Loose Change) and any other of you who believe this stuff.

You are disillusioned, I understand. I don't really blame you or think you are that much of an idiot. 9/11 is a messed up situation and you are searching for something to give you comfort and purpose. But don't take this thing too far. You only disgrace those that lost their lives and your own integrity.
JokerPoker
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:35 pm

Postby JokerPoker » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:45 pm

I THINK I HAVE MADE A BREAK IN THE CASE:

Image

Notice what I found when I computer enhanced this image:

Image

You almost got away with it, you sneaky butthole.
-------
I'm getting a clue!
sarcastaman
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:26 am

Postby sarcastaman » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:49 pm

9/11 "truthers", watch this video, and then tell me 9/11 was a government conspiracy.

http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/
SterileEyes
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:43 pm

Postby SterileEyes » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:50 pm

Hezbollah wrote:I still don't get how you people can believe the fairy tale that 19 men from a cave from afghanastan were able to pull this off.

These same men even failed the flying lessons they were given when they came here.

These men are freaking sheep hearders, and opium farmers.

They are not that smart, or advanced LOL!


First of all, 15 of them were from Saudi Arabia. The hi-jackers were just that - the hijackers. They went to flight school and did it. They weren't the masterminds or planners. And you're telling people to 'get their facts straight'....Tom, if irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now.

And I've read a few of your posts now. You and the SEEKTRUTH guy can't even spell. It's hilarious. Learn to differentiate 'there' and 'their', and SEEKTRUTH has problems with 'your' and 'you're'...he even wrote 'your pretty stupid, buddy'. The irony gets even more irony-ey.

Try to get up to a 3rd grade spelling level and then we'll talk physics and conspiracy theories, mmmk?
OnagiPowa
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:04 am

Postby OnagiPowa » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:02 pm

Another one joins the mix, better late then never eh chap?

Now, seriously, this is getting boring, you guys don’t seem to want to comment on the facts I stated on page 19 but you spew that same garbage continuously. Now I’m starting to sound like a broken record!!

Popular Mechanics!!!!! CMON!!! U can do better than that, your not even trying anymore!

Are you really going to quote a magazine listed in the encyclopedia under yellow journalism? That just shows how desperate you are.

“It comes as no surprise that Popular Mechanics is owned by Hearst Corporation. As fictionalized in Orson Welles' acclaimed film Citizen Kane, William Randolph Hearst wrote the book on cronyism and yellow journalism and Popular Mechanics hasn't bucked that tradition.

The magazine is a cheerleader for the sophistication of advanced weaponry and new technology used by police in areas such as crowd control and 'anti-terror' operation. A hefty chunk of its advertising revenue relies on the military and defense contractors. Since the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and in the future Iran all cite 9/11 as a pretext, what motivation does the magazine have to conduct a balanced investigation and risk upsetting its most coveted clientele?”

Not to mention the fact that senior researcher on the piece Benjamin Chertoff is the cousin of Michael Chertoff, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

AND the fact that their hit piece on Alex Jones and 9/11 truth had to be retracted due to inaccuracy, Where’s MarkyX, from now on I’m only responding to him

I wish I had a cushy job where I could go on forums all day, whitewash 9/11 and get paid for it. I’d be doing a better job than some people on here.

If I only knew where to turn in my resume you guys would be in trouble.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests