9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

spablum

Postby spablum » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:15 pm

JokerPoker wrote:
BY the way...in case you missed the report, weapons of mass destruction WERE found. http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Iraq_WMD_Declassified.pdf

Stop with that nonsense.

Everything that was found in Iraq was pre-1991 munitions from the Iran/Iraq war. None of it is in a weapons-grade state and had been sitting there rotting since the end of Operation Desert Storm.

There was no ongoing WMD research or manufacturing in Iraq and clearly no WMDs.

I'm not going to try to convince you further. If you think unusable sarin and mustard gas are reason enough to destroy a nation and its people you are truly beyond hope.
zhang85

Postby zhang85 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:45 pm

Here's your theory: The Bush administration are murderers. The president is a murder. He killed 3,000 Americans because he wanted to increase his power and suspend all civil liberties. And in order to do that, he co-opted a whole bunch of intelligent people and military people. They all got in a little conspiracy that killed 3,000 Americans, and the press is covering it up because they're afraid of the federal government.

You can't put us into one neat little package like that Joker. Many of us, myself included, believe that hijackers from the Middle East were on those planes and that some elements of the US government in a top-down approach prevented the attacks from being stopped (even aiding them to completion). The main motives would not have been the suppression our civil liberties, but rather access to cheap Iraqi oil and the completion of the Trans-Afghan pipeline that was never constructed because US oil companies like Unocal were afraid of instability. Ironically, the Taliban were seen by the US as a stabilizing force years earlier which is why we supported them and offered to form a tandem government right up until the summer of 2001. The other motive which I've also gone over is the increase in our defense budget to 3.5-3.8% of our GPD. Currently, we're right at the 3.5% mark which is twice the amount we had in 2000.
zhang85

Postby zhang85 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:51 pm

Stop with that nonsense.

Everything that was found in Iraq was pre-1991 munitions from the Iran/Iraq war. None of it is in a weapons-grade state and had been sitting there rotting since the end of Operation Desert Storm.

There was no ongoing WMD research or manufacturing in Iraq and clearly no WMDs.

Another interesting piece of information concerns the so-called "chemical shacks" on wheels that Bush, or more accurately the Pentagon lied about. These shacks were supposedly manufacturing some deadly chemical weapons of mass destruction, and a military team confirmed that a shack they apprehended was doing just that. However, a civilian team not eager to stroke their confirmation bias concluded that this shack was completely harmless and that the equipment inside was there for the purpose of storing helium or something like that. The civilian team was unanimous on this point, and knowing that they had a weak case, the Pentagon still went through with the chemical shack theory because it was "better" news.
MarkyX

Postby MarkyX » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:07 pm

Probably because NYFD, NYPD, civilian medics and others were told ahead of time that WTC7 was going to be coming down.

Thank you for proving that you are just making sh*t up on the fly.

Let me repeat this again: No one but Chief Daniel Nigro gave the order for a collapse zone.

The building itself exhibited no more damage than any other building affected, and was also one of the most reinforced buildings in the world, a reinforced concrete structure (steel and concrete construction, extremely fire resistant).

I should really stop replying here. No, WTC7 was not a reinforced concrete. It was a steel-frame building like the WTC.

It also collapsed at free-fall speed onto its own footprint, straight down, with a neat little kink in the middle just like the most conventional of conventional controlled demolitions.

That's why it damaged other buildings and "neat little pile" happens to be around 12 stories.

If someone wanted to inflict damage to the Pentagon, they would have hit a much more important face, or at least not gone out of their way to hit the least important one.

Or maybe he was too high and needed to turn around. Either way, pilots have stated that Hani's skills weren't any sort of expertise: In fact, they were garbage but anyone could've done it.

Nope. NORAD was running a few exercises, and NORAD wasn't alone in running them. They redirected planes from the Northeast for the Russian thing, but then they also had wargames going on that affected RADAR, confusing FAA operators, of which there is credible testimony.

Good ol' false blips. Too bad there is no proof whatsoever of this myth. Let me guess...you sourced it from Crossing the Rubicon, amirite?

Too be Crossing the Rubicon doesn't say where they got the information, meaning there is a good chance that there was no such thing going on.

The NRO headquarters near Washington DC was running a plane-into-building scenario which caused confusion as soon as the Pentagon attack was reported an hour before the NRO exercise was to take place. Part of the drill, or real life? Just as with the NORAD exercises, this caused confusion.

An accident you mean, not a terrorist attack. However, nobody in the NORAD tapes actually mentions this. More speculation.

Thermate is based on thermite, which is only iron oxide and aluminum. That was found all over the place, but then again, it could be expected considering the buildings were constructed of steel columns with outer aluminum panels. What is unexplained is why so much of these materials were found as particles on the scale of microns, being breathed in by Ground Zero workers and causing all sorts of respiratory problems.

Are you completely sure about that? I don't think many 110 story buildings fall down, so it is very unlikely that they knew exactly what was going to happen.

Say it takes a weekend to wrap things up. Marvin Bush co-ran the WTC security company after the 1993 attacks for a number of years in which many maintenance teams were brought in for things like "cabling upgrades", which allowed extended access to the central core structures of the buildings for days at a time, closing off a few floors at a time as the work progressed.

Marvin Bush's job ended in June 2000. Not only that, but you just mentioned years, meaning bomb sniffing dogs would've detected them.

It took 5000 charges to destroy the J.Hudson building. Do the math and you are basically telling me that a bomb sniffing dog can't even find one bomb out of...how many?

The steel in that building that collapsed was on the uppermost floors, and looked to be about three inches in diameter, little tubular "columns" that ran across the outer face to hold windows and etc. up. Not comparable to huge box columns that were three inches thick all the way around.

But your argument is that steel doesn't weaken in fires, but it does. You can look at the Kader Toy Factor that collapsed with just fire alone.

Steel weakens, stop overestimating it.

A source:
>http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/has%5C

About time, but still very questionable because they didn't even go forward with this. Only one source and no one else in the world takes about or follows up on it?

Only because it wasn't carried out. One of the proposed events involved attacking our own military bases, and firing mortar shells into it. Sinking our own ships was also considered, a la the USS Maine. Just because the document did not directly state "We're going to kill our own people!" doesn't mean the events themselves would not have caused fatalities anyway.

Yes, let's destroy the section of our government that enforces the policy of invasion. Does that really make sense?

Here is a thought: They abandon the building, blow it up with nothing valuable inside, take a few shots...tadah, done. You got yourself a terrorist attack and no one died.

And the other 2 boxes? The plane that hit the pentagon and a plane in a field = no billions of ponds of debris!

They survived, but were damaged.

Ok so, the black boxes dont make it! but the passport did.
Maybe they should just make the whole plane out of "passports"

Funny but you avoided my statement about seat cushions and other pieces of material surviving. Not to mention the body parts and the bones scattered all over NYC.

How did they survive? Or were they planted too?

How about the the show lone gunman? If you really want to be freeked out watch it! It was make months b4 9-11!!!

So a writer thinks of something out of the ordinary...

Well f*ck, yeah, that's proof right there that the government had security for that type of attack because of a fictional show.

Retarded!

They were calling around asking if the hijackings were real-life or drill, and even sent up interceptors to track a plane that didn't even exist according to at least one report.

Yes when they asked that question, they got an answer within less then a second. REAL f*cking CONFUSION.

Also one jet was scrambled out in the ocean...jee I wonder why...it might have to do with NORAD's job before 9/11 to deal with outside threats and not US airspace.

Not to mention the fact that senior researcher on the piece Benjamin Chertoff is the cousin of Michael Chertoff, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

No proof of this besides a newspaper owned by a holocaust denier Willis Carto (American Free Press) that was written by anti-zionist writer Chris Bollyn who was recently FIRED by AFP.

Again, no proof.

I wish I had a cushy job where I could go on forums all day, whitewash 9/11 and get paid for it. I’d be doing a better job than some people on here.

These posts take less then 5 minutes of my time. This one, I would say 15.
SterileEyes

Postby SterileEyes » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:29 pm

OnagiPowa wrote:Popular Mechanics!!!!! CMON!!! you can do better than that, your not even trying anymore!

Again with the 'experts' who can't even spell. That's 'you're', son.

And the Debunking 9/11 Popular Mechanics book goes into the Author/Chertoff connection. They are distant cousins who have never met. They pointed it out anyway because they knew your types would try to exploit it. Had you bothered to read a page out of the book, you would know that.

Besides, the PM folks slaughtered the Loose Change nuts in that 9/11 debate...and they're not even 'experts', they just edit the magazine. Seems to me Dylan Avery couldn't beat even a casual observer of this whole thing...every response he gave was 'you're a liar'. Real mature and intelligent sh*t, I'm telling you!

Anyway, my main point: PLEASE learn to spell before you pretend to be smarter than other people. Theeeeeeeeeanks!
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:19 am

Tankz 4 da gramur tips dad, if you could just shove them right back up “you’re” fourth point of contact. Instead of attacking grammar, why don’t you go back to page 19 and attack my statements there, and Marky, I’d love to see you take a shot at it, instead of going after the guppies.

Besides, the PM folks slaughtered the Loose Change nuts in that 9/11 debate

You might need to take your bullsh*t goggles off there pal because I dunno what debate you were watching, If your talking about the one on Democracy Now then you need to go back and watch that again because anyone with at least 2 working neurons could see that Jason cleaned their clocks.

and they're not even 'experts', they just edit the magazine.

And what a fine job they’ve done editing, if they didn’t retract their hit piece they would have been hit with a lawsuit for that little gem.

Seems to me Dylan Avery couldn't beat even a casual observer of this whole thing...every response he gave was 'you're a liar'

AGAIN what where you watching? Because it couldn’t have been the DN one. You should know that a fictitious delusion concocted from your psyche doesn't count as an actual debate... no matter how many hits of Uncle Sid you took.

Anyway, my main point: PLEASE learn to spell before you pretend to be smarter than other people. Theeeeeeeeeanks!

Very Cute... My main point is the fact that your argument has gotten so weak that you have to resort to attacking my grammar instead of attacking my points.

Well done Sir :wink:
jonbonwolf

Postby jonbonwolf » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:23 am

MarkyX wrote:

And the other 2 boxes? The plane that hit the pentagon and a plane in a field = no billions of ponds of debris!

They survived, but were damaged.

LOL! So they didnt survive!

Ok so, the black boxes dont make it! but the passport did.
Maybe they should just make the whole plane out of "passports"

Funny but you avoided my statement about seat cushions and other pieces of material surviving. Not to mention the body parts and the bones scattered all over NYC.

Funny yes! True no. What your saying is 4 black boxes made as strong as hell didnt make it, however a pice of paper (aka passport) makes it out alive. BTW, do you how many Black boxes found after a crash havent worked?

How did they survive? Or were they planted too?

Whos they? the seat cushions. LOL! I think we all agree something hit the towers. Of course theres debrie

How about the the show lone gunman? If you really want to be freeked out watch it! It was make months b4 9-11!!!

So a writer thinks of something out of the ordinary...

Well f*ck, yeah, that's proof right there that the government had security for that type of attack because of a fictional show.

To bad your not trying to see, your only trying to be right.
But here I go, Bush said they had no idea that planes could be used to attack us, that they couldnt of know this kind of thing might happen. Thats all. This show points out that it wasnt so far fecthed.

Knew you would bash this one, but hay its an easy target!

GOOOOOO BUSH!!!!!! :arrow: :twisted:

Retarded!

Yes I agree! But I have hope 4 ya!

Again, no proof.

What do you consider proof?!? Really?
At some point you just know. The facts dont add up, follow the money. Look at the facts that both sides agree on If you cant see the writing on the wall now, Im not sure you ever will.

Peace
Jello_Biafra

Postby Jello_Biafra » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:26 am

homerjjesse wrote:oh, and if you think posting information that another clueless idiot types on the internet solidifies your reasoning, you're the retard. (Talking to you jello)

I don't care if you think differently then me, just think for yourself before you let someone else stuff their opinion down your throat. (I tried to come up with a good innuendo for that sentence, maybe someone could help me out)

Same thing could be said about you. You didn't bother watching the other link. It supported the same evidence and defensive as the other post, the difference was the show bullsh*t! has EVIDENCE that proves my point, and not only that...shows how crazy you sound. And if you "don't care if you think differently then me" then would follow their own advice in the first place. You sound pathetic.
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:53 am

Showtime... was owned by Viacom... which got bought up by CBS Corporation... which owns most of the “free” world...

By the way, during there last fiscal year (which isn’t really a year or 12 months that’s just an accounting term) they raked in $14.536 billion USD.

Pen and Tellers show, bullsh*t, on that network, is exactly that, bullsh*t

EDIT:

LESLIE MOONVES - CEO, great-nephew of David Ben-Gurion, and co-chair with Norman Ornstein of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.

David Ben-Gurion - was the first and third Prime Minister of Israel. As a leader, he was instrumental in the founding of the state of Israel at the expiration of the British Mandate, carrying Israel through the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, and leading the country in its first years of existence, not retiring until 1970.

You can trust these guys on a subject like 9/11 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT #2

I forgot to mention Gurion was a 33 degree Freemason and Marxist-Leninist, but err, yea... he’s a good guy though, and I’m sure his grand nephew's just swell.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:11 am

Here's my middle ground opinion on the whole thing:

First, I do believe that the government probably knows more about the whole thing then they've let on.

However, I don't believe that they were the cause of it. No matter how much proof is offered that the terrorists were the ones that caused, people will still believe that the government was behind it. Look at JFK and Roswell. People still have theories on those.

Part of what makes this country great is the ability to believe what ever you want.

That being said, I honestly believe that the majority of these people just plain ol' hate Bush. I'm not much of a fan of him myself. I don't like conservatives. (Or liberals.) But some of this stuff being said is just...retarded and based on nothing more then rhetoric.

Believing everything that Michael Moore says is just like believing everything Rush Limbaugh says. There has to be a middle ground! The government it's all bad. Sure, it does things that we don't like and I'm sure it's hiding somethings. But that doesn't mean they caused 9/11.

All in all, it's foolish to believe extremists on either side. Life isn't black and white, there's grey areas inbetween.
MarkyX

Postby MarkyX » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:42 am

LOL! So they didnt survive!

:roll:

Funny yes! True no. What your saying is 4 black boxes made as strong as hell didnt make it, however a pice of paper (aka passport) makes it out alive. BTW, do you how many Black boxes found after a crash havent worked?

Many, depending on the crash.

However, you seem to believe physics are a game of rock-paper-scissors. Again, you fail to retort my statement: Bones, body parts, and parts of the plane.

Answer directly or I won't even bother.

David Ben-Gurion - was the first and third Prime Minister of Israel. As a leader, he was instrumental in the founding of the state of Israel at the expiration of the British Mandate, carrying Israel through the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, and leading the country in its first years of existence, not retiring until 1970.

You can trust these guys on a subject like 9/11

Anti-semite FTW

Never trust a j00
MarkusFarkus

Postby MarkusFarkus » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:46 am

Thought I'd bump this up with something else I wrote in a late thread in another section of the forum (locked after this was designated the official thread), in response to the claims that the government didn't plan the collapse but knew about it:

So according to you, the government was warned. Yeah? Were they warned that hijackers were going to steal planes and attack the morning of 9/11 and hit the WTC and the Pentagon? I got an open mind. I'll consider that there was a possibility that there was a report made about an attack. Do you know how many reports they get from intelligence that say wackos around the globe are threatening actions against the US? 9/11 changed a lot. (edit: It probably ended up in a pile on an Inbox on somebody's desk!) Then one of these reports actually happened. Now, all threats are taken seriously. Too seriously, sometimes. You keep saying wake up. We woke up that day.

I was once like you. I believed our government was possible of unknown nefarious actions. Hell, I still don't know everything they do. But I like to believe that it's for the good of the country, even if we disagree on what that is.

In any case, I'll sure as hell live with a romanticized secret government cabal over Islamic fundamental radicals who want to see us destroyed or converted to Islam. And I'll take it over Kim Jong-Il and his nukes and rapidly-fortifying army.

It all comes down to what you believe in the end. And I'll believe in our government, flaws and all. If you'd rather not, I can't change your mind. And if you call me a sheep, I call you a sheep of another color. But a sheep nonetheless.

I have nothing else to add. I'm convinced that nothing else I can say will change anyone's mind.

But I learned something today. We need conspiracy theorists because since 1/4 of the people in the world need to feel that we are controlling everything, not that we're a beaurocratic mess, which is what we are (but we're getting better). I mean, look at the response to Katrina!

Then again, maybe I'm wrong. You never know. Retards. Heh. Heh. Heh.

Thanks Matt and Trey for a great episode! You guys rule.
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:39 am

Anti-semite FTW

Never trust a j00

Ohhh marky... that’s sad... playing the ADL’s card, are yee? :cry: :cry:

But hey, at least your trying, that’s why i like you, but NO... seriously, don't talk about my points on P. 19, no one seems to want to debunk that for some reason

OR the fact that Gurion was a Mason of the 33rd degree

OR that he was an admitted Leninist and how he publicly advocated dictatorship and communism... just flip it to an anti-Jewish statement.

TIP for Marky:

Also cutting out the part where I mention he’s a high degree mason and Leninist in order to make me look more anti-Semitic doesn’t work when my post is a few over yours.. you have to wait until its on the next page to do that or people will just scroll up and see how you tried to twist my statements.
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:16 am

[quote="MercyMay":04393]Here's my middle ground opinion on the whole thing:

First, I do believe that the government probably knows more about the whole thing then they've let on.

However, I don't believe that they were the cause of it. No matter how much proof is offered that the terrorists were the ones that caused, people will still believe that the government was behind it. [b:04393]Look at JFK and Roswell[/b:04393]. People still have theories on those.

Part of what makes this country great is the ability to believe what ever you want.

That being said, I honestly believe that the majority of these people just plain ol' hate Bush. I'm not much of a fan of him myself. I don't like conservatives. (Or liberals.) But some of this stuff being said is just...retarded and based on nothing more then rhetoric.

[b:04393]Believing everything that Michael Moore says is just like believing everything Rush Limbaugh says[/b:04393]. There has to be a middle ground! The government it's all bad. Sure, it does things that we don't like and I'm sure it's hiding somethings. But that doesn't mean they caused 9/11.

[b:04393]All in all, it's foolish to believe extremists on either side. Life isn't black and white, there's grey areas inbetween[/b:04393].[/quote:04393]

I’m not going to talk about Roswell or Dr. Steven Greer or any of that stuff.

But if you were really interested in JFK you should read my post on P.19 or do some actual research yourself:

In Dick Russell's book, The Man Who Knew Too Much (New York: Carroll & Graf Publishers/Richard Gallen, 1992), at pp. 614-615, under a section called "Origins of the Cover-up" there is a description of a group of Dallas men who surrounded Marina Oswald as soon as her husband had been arrested, but before he was killed by Jack Ruby. These were intelligence operatives seeking out Russian speakers. Ilya Mamantov knew George H. Bush and spoke Russian. A geologist with Sun Oil, he received a call five hours after the assassination from Jack Crichton, who was at that time the president of Nafco Oil and Gas, Inc. and a former Military Intelligence officer then attached to Army Reserve Intelligence. Crichton was also director of Dorchester Gas Producing Co. with D.H. Byrd, who owned the Texas School Book Depository building and was a close friend of Lyndon Johnson.

http://www.newsmakingnews.com/lm4,4,02, ... ronpt2.htm

In 1968, six months after the assassination of Robert Kennedy, Prescott Bush writes a letter to Clover Dulles, wife of Allen Dulles. Note that he blames the Kennedy's for the failure of the Bay of Pigs. In the 1950's Prescott and the Harrimans are the founding fathers of CBS. (as stated in my previous post about how you can’t trust this company on an issue like 9/11) In 1963, CBS reporter Dan Rather makes his career break with the Kennedy Assassination by lying to the American public that he sees JFK's head move violently FORWARD on the Zapruder film. The lie is possible, because the Zapruder film was bought by Time Life and kept lock and barrel from the public for 14 years. Time Life is founded and owned by Henry Luce, also a member of Skull and Bones. Luce had many friends, among them general Edward Lansdale, a known covert operative for the CIA. Henry's wife, Clare Booth Luce, Congresswoman, is a radical supporter of the Anti-Castro movement and personal friends with another high-ranking covert operative for the CIA and a resident from Fort Worth: David Atlee Phillips. Edward Lansdale and David Phillips are widely accepted as key planners of the JFK assassination. They are also exact matches for the "covert operations specialist"(Phillips) and the "top brass in military intelligence from Asia" (Lansdale) as described in Sam Giancana's biography "Double Cross" David Atlee Phillips was the mastermind for the CIA staged coup by Pinochet in 1973, as well as the overthrow in 1954 of the Guatemala regime headed by Jacobo Arbenz. He is working closely with CIA officer E. Howard Hunt, another suspect in the plot to kill JFK and the leader of the infamous Watergate burglar team. In the 1950's and 1960's, Phillips is the CIA case officer for the anti Castro Cubans in Havana and Mexico City. He is also the CIA controller for Lee Harvey Oswald and James Files. James Files has confessed that he fired the shot into JFK's head from behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza. This story is completely ignored by the mainstream media, which seems strange, because even if he were lying, one would expect some exposure. The star of David Atlee Phillips rises to CIA director of Covert Operations for the Western Hemisphere. According to his nephew Shawn Phillips, who is quite a famous musician, David Atlee Phillips confirmed to his brother James Atlee Phillips that he was in Dallas the day Kennedy died. Prescott Bush advised Eisenhower to run for President and then launched Richard Nixon into the Vice Presidency. Subsequently he was a major financer of Nixon's presidential campaign against Kennedy. Prescott Bush was an avid JFK opponent and Nixon has always been a puppet for the interests of the Bush family.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/page193.htm

George Herbert Walker Bush is one of the very few Americans who does not recall where he was when JFK was killed. Yet, the following document, recently declassified, places him very close to Dallas within 2 hours of JFK's assassination

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/bushwarning.jpg

I know you might say it looks like “Bush bashing” but it’s not my fault these guys are linked to some of the most infamous activity over the last century. By the way that fat f*ck Michael Moore wouldn’t touch Norad or any other stuff like this with a 10 foot dildo

“George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.”

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,1 ... 40,00.html

Spike Lee’s movie “Inside Man” might not have been fiction after all. Like they say, "art imitates life".

I know this was a long post, but I felt like it deserved to be [i:04393]illuminated[/i:04393]
ryan_mn1

Postby ryan_mn1 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:38 am

OR the fact that Gurion was a Mason of the 33rd degree

OR that he was an admitted Leninist and how he publicly advocated dictatorship and communism... just flip it to an anti-Jewish statement.

So you believe in the Free Mason's too? Dude!!!

And about your infamous page 19 facts; the reason we are not addressing them is because they are not facts. You just made them up, or the people who wrote them originally made them up. There isn't a drop of science, logic, common sense or, most importantly, truth to any of the things you say. They were put together by a collection of sucky wannabe film makers (Avery et. al) conspiracy driven racists who need these lies so they can sell their b.s. (American Free Press) and a large collection of people (apparently 1/4 of the American population) that are upset with where they are in life, and want to project the blame onto the government.

Did you do this research? No, you didn't. I know you didn't. You read somebody else's research. Now I'm not a betting man, but I'd wager a left nut that this person doesn't know anything about what he speaks either.

Just so I beat you to the punch, on pg. 19 you mention how McNamara was fired right before the Kennedy assasination. No he wasn't. One more time. No he wasn't. He was never fired by Kennedy, and continued serving in Johnson's administration before he was asked to step down under scrutiny of the Viet Nam War. Seriously, pick up a history book. A real one.

Now this is more of a rheotorical argument, but how can you expect any of us to believe you? We are supposed to distrust our government, essentially the entire city of New York, the victims and the victims families of those on Flight 93, and our own eyes?
Now if I am not supposed to trust all those people, how can I trust anybody? If I cannot trust anybody, then, by definition, I cannot trust you.

Even Oliver Stone doesn't believe this crap, and he thinks there is a conspiracy in everything. You know what? Keep thinking that you are smarter than everyone. Keep thinking that I and the rest of America are sheep. Who would I be to try to take away your little game?

I didn't think it was possible for me to have any more respect for South Park, Matt and Trey. Once again they make one hell of a point. [/quote]

Return to “General South Park Discussion”