9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SEEKTHETRUTH

Postby SEEKTHETRUTH » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:45 am

NOTE THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A TRUTHSEEKER AND A NONBELIEVER...

TRUTHSEEKER...

OnagiPowa wrote:Picking cherries and sarcastic smileys won’t save you this time…

My quotes from sourcewatch and The New Hampshire Gazette stated that he continued his business even after Thyssen was out of the picture and even after Roosevelt, Morgenthau & Biddle signed the Trading With the Enemy Act in 1941 which was over 3 years after Thyssen’s arrest.

I can play that game too… not the cherry picking, the “why didn’t you name that guy” defense…

How bout Herbert Walker, father in-law to Prescott Bush, and the guy who got him started in the business.

George Herbert 'Bert' Walker, a native of St. Louis, who founded the banking and investment firm of G. H. Walker and Company in 1900. Later the company shifted from St. Louis to the prestigious address of 1 Wall Street.

Walker was one of Hitler's most powerful financial supporters in the United States. The relationship went all the way back to 1924, when Fritz Thyssen, the German industrialist, was financing Hitler's infant Nazi party. As mentioned in earlier chapters, there were American contributors as well.

The link between Harriman & Company's American investors and Thyssen started in the 1920s, through the Union Banking Corporation, which began trading in 1924. In just one three-year period, the Harriman firm sold more than $50 million of German bonds to American investors. 'Bert' Walker was Union Banking's president, and the firm was located in the offices of Averill Harriman's company at 39 Broadway in New York.

http://emperors-clothes.com/articles/randy/swas5.htm

After the "Hitler's Angel" article was published Bush and Harriman made no attempts to divest themselves of the controversial Thyssen financial alliance, nor did they challenge the newspaper report that UBC was, in fact, a de facto Nazi front organization in the US. Instead, the government documents show, Bush and his partners increased their subterfuge to try to conceal the true nature and ownership of their various businesses, particularly after the US entered the war. The documents also disclose that Cornelis Lievense, Thyssen's personal appointee to oversee US matters for his Rotterdam-based Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart N.V., via UBC for nearly two decades, repeatedly denied to US government investigators any knowledge of the ownership of the Netherlands bank or the role of Thyssen in it. Brown Brothers Harriman sent letters to the government seeking reconsideration of the seizures by using false information.

UBC's original group of business associates included George Herbert Walker, President Bush's maternal great-grandfather, who had a relationship with the Harriman family that began in 1919. In 1922, Walker and W. Averell Harriman traveled to Berlin to set up the German branch of their banking and investment operations, which were largely based on critical war resources such as steel and coal.

In the 1990s, former US Justice Department Nazi war crimes prosecutor John Loftus, now honorary president of the Florida Holocaust Museum, wrote a book and launched a web site (http://www.john-loftus.com) which did breakthrough reporting, including establishing the link between Prescott Bush, Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation and forced labor at Auschwitz.

http://www.rense.com/general42/bshnazi.htm

John Loftus - once held some of the highest security clearances in the world, with special access to NATO Cosmic, CIA codeword, and Top Secret Nuclear files. As a private attorney, he works without charge to help hundreds of intelligence agents obtain lawful permission to declassify and publish the hidden secrets of our times. He is the author of four history books, three of which have been made into films, two were international best sellers, and one was nominated for the Pulitzer Prize.

To name all the contacts of PB and GHW would take the better part of the year, and I have plans for thanksgiving, not to mention the fact that some of these guys were actually clever and didn’t get caught, hence their actions never became public knowlege.

Even GHWB doesn’t deny his father’s Nazi connections; he doesn’t deny the FACT that he, his father, and his son are members of the German death cult Skull and Bones…why are you?

Stick to what you’re good at, whitewashing 9/11…

Check

NON-BELIEVER...

MRSPKR wrote:You're one of those idiots who think that the UPC stickers on the backs of traffic signs are secret instructions for an invading UN army, aren't you?

BTW, I have read the Patrior Acts. Nothing particularly alarming in them.

SEE THE ACCUSATORY NON FACT BASED MUDSLINING?? THATS THE TRUE SIGN OF FRUSTRATION AND IGNORANCE..
George Washington]
It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
SEEKTHETRUTH

Postby SEEKTHETRUTH » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:55 am

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAITA FRIGGIN MINUTE... WHO SAID THAT 1/4 OF AMERICANS ARE RETARDED WHEN ONLY 16% OF AMERICANS BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT IS TELLING THE TRUTH??? SO MAYBE THAT STATEMENT WAS CLOSER TO BEING CORRECT THEN WE FIRST THOUGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VVVV

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/index.c ... emID/13469
George Washington]
It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
MarkyX

Postby MarkyX » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:14 pm

Can you please find a credible source? I don't care for CT sites since they are there to CREATE stories to get people to visit them.
MagnumCal

Postby MagnumCal » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:52 pm

iskmodnad wrote:They do have a point, 1/4 of america is retarted. This thread proves it.
I'm with you, you have to be retarded to think 9/11 was by the government. So to all the left wing, hippie, tofu eating, save the rain forest, hug a flower, no war for oil, love every one, the corperations are the man, people can shut up. :cartmansopissedrightnow:
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:05 pm

Check mate marky? Surely you could’ve found a flaw, a typo... anything to nitpick about but instead you’re playing your last card already???

Good ole disinfo tactic #322 - When all else fails, deny it credibility.

If you’re talking about the rense.com article and you bothered to check the works cited page on the bottom you would have seen that the article wasn’t written by Jeff Rense it was written by John Buchanan - award-winning and internationally published journalist and investigative reporter with 33 years of experience in New York, Los Angeles, Washington and Miami. But if he’s talking about something controversial, by your standards, he must be a conspiracy theorist, (clever turning “conspiracy” into a dirty world... allows for automatic deniability) and if he’s a conspiracy theorist he must then be either a liar or retarded right? how bout a retarded liar?

In his article he even states the fact that:

Major US media outlets, including ABC News, NBC News, CNN, The New York Times, Washington Post, Washington Times, Los Angeles Times and Miami Herald, as well as Knight-Ridder Newspapers, have repeatedly declined to investigate the story when information regarding discovery of the documents was presented to them beginning Friday, August 29. Newsweek US correspondent Michael Isikoff, famous for his reporting of big scoops during the Clinton-Lewinsky sexual affair of the 1990s, declined twice to accept an exclusive story based on the documents from the archives.

Documents obtained exclusively through John Loftus and FOIA... and if you’re talking about John Loftus, a man who had a security clearance higher than god, held some of the most prestigious positions in government and has inside knowledge about the way this nation runs that could rival some presidents, especially the current one... well I don’t think you’re attacking his credibility, you’re smarter than that. But then again he is the most damming of all the sources i listed; after all he’s the one who made the Prescott - Consolidated Silesian Steel Corporation – Auschwitz connection. I’ll talk more about the new concentration camps that are springing up all over the US a little later...

As I touched on in an earlier post, regarding the validity of Pen and Teller’s show on Showtime, bullsh*t, (great title for it) a huge chunk of the mainstream media/news outlets are run by 2 mega corporations, News Corporation and CBS Corporation, Leslie Moonves and Rupert Murdoch... 2 CEO’s 1 planet... and an ASS LOAD of bling....

The other sources I used like Guardian Unlimited, SourceWatch and even FOX News will print a story about the “newly declassified documents that provide additional details” but don’t go as far as to tell the public what exactly is in those documents because sadly, the editors succumb to their boss’s, boss’s, boss’s, boss’s, boss’s, boss... (IE: Murdoch & Moonves) good friends with the Bush family, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds etc... (If you saw The Daily Show a few weeks back when they had Clinton on, he talked about how his wife and Rupert Murdoch have dinner every week). The elite look out after one another. Only small time, privately owned news outlets will cover stories like this in incriminating detail, IE: the conspiracy theorists.

I think this quote is the most fitting to close with:

Anyone who believes you can't change history has never tried to write his memoirs.

-David Ben Gurion 1st PM of Israel – great uncle of Leslie Moonves – CEO of CBS Corporation – owner of CBS, MTV, MTV2, The CW, CSTV The Movie Channel, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, VH1, CMT, Spike TV, BET, Showtime, Paramount Pictures, DreamWorks, Republic Pictures, MTV Films, Nickelodeon Movies, King World Productions, Go Fish Pictures... and the list goes on and on and on and on and on...
MagnumCal

Postby MagnumCal » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:12 pm

sounds to me some one needs a life
OnagiPowa

Postby OnagiPowa » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:27 pm

You’re right.... tonight, I’m shaving my balls.... I’m getting the cheapest bottle of cabernet I can find and inviting you mom over for my annual Drunken MILF Suck & F*ck Festival...

I’d invite you along but I don’t do BBG.

sorry :cry:
MagnumCal

Postby MagnumCal » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:33 pm

OnagiPowa wrote:You’re right.... tonight, I’m shaving my balls.... I’m getting the cheapest bottle of cabernet I can find and inviting you mom over for my annual Drunken MILF Suck & F*ck Festival...

I’d invite you along but I don’t do BBG.

sorry :cry:
wow, great come back. Man, mama jokes first. Please your pothetic, you need to get your left wing ass out side some more. I have a life, and all you do is sit on your fat ass all day and talk about 9/11, and other stupid sh*t. So eat sh*t and die. ƒuck you and good night.
AREK

Postby AREK » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:21 pm

When we got to the Jews, Free Masons, and government paid agents posting on the internet stuff (page 18 ) a bunch of people bailed.

The reason few people are still posting on this thread is not that they've been won over by the other side's arguments--the reason is that we've gone well past the point where anybody posting here is going to be convinced by a rational argument.

If you believe there's a worldwide Jewish-Masonic conspiracy, I'd need way more spare time than I have to get to the point where we reach 9/11. There's a point where the other side's arguments just discredit themselves. Marky, Magnum, it's cool you're keeping up the fight, but at this point why bother?

If someone believes in the 9/11 plot, a Jewish conspiracy to control the world, and that they're all the pawns of the ancient order of Free Masons on page 25 of this thread -- they aren't going to be convinced there isn't one on page 27.

[especially since you fools haven't even brought up the Skull & Bones]
SEEKTHETRUTH

Postby SEEKTHETRUTH » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:45 am

MagnumCal wrote:sorry :cry: wow, great come back. Man, mama jokes first. Please your pothetic, you need to get your left wing ass out side some more. I have a life, and all you do is sit on your fat ass all day and talk about 9/11, and other stupid sh*t. So eat sh*t and die. ƒuck you and good night.

THERE IS NO "O" IN PATHETIC.... U DUNDERHEAD LOLOLOLOL
George Washington]
cedric-digsby

Postby cedric-digsby » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:40 am

There is also no 'o' in "umbrella kittens" or "Hardy Girls". Coincidence? I think not. In fact I don't even think, hence this ragged thread could prove to be a comforting niche.
thanks.
SEEKTHETRUTH

Postby SEEKTHETRUTH » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:16 am

^^
IF BEING PROUD OF NOT THINKING IS YOUR FORTE YOU HAVE A GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITY IN OUR CURRENT ADMINISTRATION..
George Washington]
MagnumCal

Postby MagnumCal » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:51 am

SEEKTHETRUTH wrote:
MagnumCal wrote:sorry :cry: wow, great come back. Man, mama jokes first. Please your pothetic, you need to get your left wing ass out side some more. I have a life, and all you do is sit on your fat ass all day and talk about 9/11, and other stupid sh*t. So eat sh*t and die. ƒuck you and good night.

THERE IS NO "O" IN PATHETIC.... you DUNDERHEAD LOLOLOLOL
what the f*ck are you the english teacher now.
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:25 pm

Oh please.... Why in god's name would they kill thousands of their own citizens and put them into fear just for a reason to go into the Middle East? What crap. We know who's responsible and it isn't the government.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:48 pm

Well, this certainly is a great, thoughtful discussion of the issue at hand. Seriously, why is that there can not be a single decent debate without it dissolving into a flame war?

Also, why the f*ck is this in the South Park discussion forum?

Return to “General South Park Discussion”