*1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

MarkusFarkus

Postby MarkusFarkus » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:50 am

Whoops, just watched again and realized it's actually Beth, Dawg's Bitch. Same idea though.

If someone already had that name before this episode I'll eat my hat.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:22 am

I havent laughed that hard at south park in a long time
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:15 am

Nadine81 wrote:
I think they made a very good point here: if an attractive WOMAN abuses children, some people think it´s not as terrible as it would be if it was a MAN.

Uhuh... think about male and female anatomy for a moment. Think about how females go about sex and how males go about sex. Which of the two is more violent/intimidating/likely to inflict physical damage. Then you may understand the biast.

Nature is sexist love.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Nadine81

Postby Nadine81 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:50 am

Uhuh... think about male and female anatomy for a moment. Think about how females go about sex and how males go about sex. Which of the two is more violent/intimidating/likely to inflict physical damage. Then you may understand the biast.

I acutally DO understand the bias and I really understand your point of view.
What I wanted to say is, that the focus of attention is- in general- much more on men who could abuse children. I´m aware of the fact that in deed more men commit sexual crimes than women do. And of course: the physical and/ or psychological damage may be more severe since men use more violence.

But nevertheless women CAN molest children or teenagers as well; they CAN abuse their "power" (as a teacher for example)- but people sometimes are unaware of that fact.
And this "abuse" of power does not necessarily have to involve a sexual / violent act- it might be more subtil or psychological.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:23 am

Nadine81 wrote:But nevertheless women CAN molest children or teenagers as well; they CAN abuse their "power" (as a teacher for example)- but people sometimes are unaware of that fact.
And this "abuse" of power does not necessarily have to involve a sexual / violent act- it might be more subtil or psychological.

Yeup. And it's wrong and immature of an adult to take advantage of a role in power to manipulate children. The teacher was off her rocker and she inadvertantly did manipulate Ike by giving him her drama... "can't tell anyone" That's always a bad sign..
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:29 am

I loved the whole episode. Cartman was..... AWESOME!! He had me in stitches the whole episode. XD
And Ike was adorible, Kyle too.
The police officers were funny. XP

"You're dead to me Kyle"... :x

O_O He's so cute!!
MagnumCal

Postby MagnumCal » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:42 pm

kylelover52610 wrote:I loved the whole episode. Cartman was..... AWESOME!! He had me in stitches the whole episode. XD
And Ike was adorible, Kyle too.
The police officers were funny. XP

"You're dead to me Kyle"... :x

O_O He's so cute!!
Cartman had me cracking up, "I am the dawg, chill bra wanna smoke" Kyle "Who's Beth" Cartman "Beth's my bitch, lets go"
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:45 pm

- Of course there was no reaction between Stan and Kyle after last week's gun-pulling. Except in a few cases, there's always a reset button at the end of the episode, and the moment will probably never be brought up in the show again. Just by people who love making characters snap and go crazy and the like. ... Like me. :B

- Ike's voice is so perfect.

- First time I saw Beth, I just thought she was Cartman with a wig and some, oh, hell if I know what he used for boobs, in drag. When I saw them in the same shot, that made it all the better. XD

Also, I see nobody's mentioned all of Cartman's crazy poses in the beginning. Those were great too. There's something about SP characters in different angles that is more compelling to look at, probably because they're different from the norm, but still.

... I still really, really like this episode. Like. A whole lot. D:
andilaine

Postby andilaine » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:51 pm

Absolutely LOVED the "Dog" parody! Especially Boobs ... err, I mean Beth. Damn, brah! That's some mean ass sh*t! I'm still laughing ...

Go with Christ!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

... though, I do wonder why Beth didn't have any lines.
ImageImageImage
http://www.one.org "f*ck L Ron Hubbard, and f*ck all his clones."
MagnumCal

Postby MagnumCal » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:05 pm

andilaine wrote:Absolutely LOVED the "Dog" parody! Especially Boobs ... err, I mean Beth. Damn, brah! That's some mean ass sh*t! I'm still laughing ...

Go with Christ!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

... though, I do wonder why Beth didn't have any lines.
She made some "er" noises
Haruko666

Postby Haruko666 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:41 pm

first time ive ever saiod "not cool" in an episode. i loved this episode. the last two shows have been so muhc better than the rest of the season. the dog paraody was spot on.
JBL Is Unbeatable
andilaine

Postby andilaine » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:17 pm

[quote="MagnumCal":46e92][quote="andilaine":46e92]Absolutely LOVED the "Dog" parody! Especially Boobs ... err, I mean Beth. Damn, brah! That's some mean ass sh*t! I'm still laughing ...

Go with Christ!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

... though, I do wonder why Beth didn't have any lines.[/quote:46e92]She made some "er" noises[/quote:46e92]

LMAO! Did she really?! I must not have heard it over my laughing! The screeching of a baby bird would have also been appropriate. :lol:
ImageImageImage
http://www.one.org "f*ck L Ron Hubbard, and f*ck all his clones."
markawil

Postby markawil » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:28 pm

great episode. cartman's spoof on Dog made the episode.

lol, Bear Mace.
markawil

Postby markawil » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:32 pm

has anyone else noticed this new trend though?

these new episodes have been completely about satire of real life issues/events. When are they going to get back to making just South Park world oriented episodes? My favorite episodes have been the ones that didn't spoof anything.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:37 pm

markawil wrote:has anyone else noticed this new trend though?

these new episodes have been completely about satire of real life issues/events. When are they going to get back to making just South Park world oriented episodes? My favorite episodes have been the ones that didn't spoof anything.

I have to agree with you there.

I want an episode where it's just kids being kids again, you know? Like Toilet Paper or something. That's probably my favorite part of South Park.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”