*1010: Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:38 pm

On Ike being the one to get banged - I'm happy that it's him that they chose. All of the fourth graders seem to have the concept of sex pretty well down (and Cartman's probably the least knowledgable of it, but he's still got some idea of what's going on), whereas Ike, even if he does it, is still relatively clueless on it. He's the most kid-like out of all of them. Sometimes kids get crushes on their teachers, but very, VERY rarely is it a mutual feeling, so when it is... Just go with it? And he was doing just that. You see all of these scenes of them doing crap together beforehand. Ike was just spending time with her, so if sex happens to be involved, well it's not like he knows anybody. Kyle did ask his mom to tell Ike about sex. The most you truly know about relationships at that age is that you kiss/hug/spend time together. So that's what Ike did.

Well, that's how I see it at the least, and that's how I believe Ike's character wasn't ruined. He didn't know what he was doing. He just did it.
MagnumCal

Postby MagnumCal » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:08 am

iceiwynd wrote:On Ike being the one to get banged - I'm happy that it's him that they chose. All of the fourth graders seem to have the concept of sex pretty well down (and Cartman's probably the least knowledgable of it, but he's still got some idea of what's going on), whereas Ike, even if he does it, is still relatively clueless on it. He's the most kid-like out of all of them. Sometimes kids get crushes on their teachers, but very, VERY rarely is it a mutual feeling, so when it is... Just go with it? And he was doing just that. You see all of these scenes of them doing crap together beforehand. Ike was just spending time with her, so if sex happens to be involved, well it's not like he knows anybody. Kyle did ask his mom to tell Ike about sex. The most you truly know about relationships at that age is that you kiss/hug/spend time together. So that's what Ike did.

Well, that's how I see it at the least, and that's how I believe Ike's character wasn't ruined. He didn't know what he was doing. He just did it.
Ya, Cartman "You get a boner, slap her titties around some, then stick inside her and pee"
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:32 am

(KSWF suggested I post my thoughts... and being the biggest Ike fan since the beginning of forever, I decided to do so.)

So yes, 1010. I'll start off by saying I'm happy Ike finally had a BIG major role. (I thought Kenny would've been the person having sex with the teacher. LAWL.) What I will say, however, is the thought of Ike having sex with his teacher bothered me. Well, I don't know if "bothered" is the right word... I'll go with shocked. Think about it... one minute, Ike poops his pants and the next he's off having sex of his own free will? I don't know. He may be "mature for his age" but he's still too young to even know what sex is. The thought of IKE doing something like that made me cringe a bit (what really made me cringe, however, was knowing my dad was watching this episode with me. "Why is his head like that?").

Despite the corruption of Ike and his childhood innocence, I thought Cartman's hall monitor plot was hilarious. At first I thought he'd go on a power trip like always but was happy to see it wasn't the case.

Whether or not I like this episode, I have no idea. I really have mixed feelings over it, and I'll probably have to watch it again to make that decision.

EDIT: Sorry, KSWF... I know it wasn't the "GODDAMMIT, THEY RUINED IKE, I’M NEVER WATCHING THIS f*cking SHOW AGAIN, IT’S JUMPED THE SHARK, ETC. ETC. ETC.!" reaction you were looking for. :P
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:36 am

I totally agree with you!

I was like WTF when i found out it was ike. I thought the episode was hillarious, but IKE? I mean come on. I thought it was going to be kenny too. or maybe token for obvious racial reasons. No im not a racist but, you cant deny reality.

I love how kyle joined cartmans little hall moniter gang, it cracked me up!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:40 am

RacheyraE wrote:(KSWF suggested I post my thoughts... and being the biggest Ike fan since the beginning of forever, I decided to do so.)

So yes, 1010. I'll start off by saying I'm happy Ike finally had a BIG major role. (I thought Kenny would've been the person having sex with the teacher. LAWL.) What I will say, however, is the thought of Ike having sex with his teacher bothered me. Well, I don't know if "bothered" is the right word... I'll go with shocked. Think about it... one minute, Ike poops his pants and the next he's off having sex of his own free will? I don't know. He may be "mature for his age" but he's still too young to even know what sex is. The thought of IKE doing something like that made me cringe a bit (what really made me cringe, however, was knowing my dad was watching this episode with me. "Why is his head like that?").

Despite the corruption of Ike and his childhood innocence, I thought Cartman's hall monitor plot was hilarious. At first I thought he'd go on a power trip like always but was happy to see it wasn't the case.

Whether or not I like this episode, I have no idea. I really have mixed feelings over it, and I'll probably have to watch it again to make that decision.

EDIT: Sorry, KSWF... I know it wasn't the "GODDAMMIT, THEY RUINED IKE, I’M NEVER WATCHING THIS f*cking SHOW AGAIN, IT’S JUMPED THE SHARK, ETC. ETC. ETC.!" reaction you were looking for. :P

Darn. Everyone's been waiting for me or TC to go ballistic this run, but neither of our favorite characters has been ruined thusfar. I thought maybe you could take our place for now. Oh well. :P

My thoughts on the episode: the beginning was funny, the ending was weird as hell, and the whole Ike thing was just... wrong. Once the shock subsided, however, I loved the episode. I originally gave it a 7/10, but now I'm going to give it an 8.5/10.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:02 am

All I can say is Niiice. It had its moments, Cartman was pretty damn funny with his authoritah. Totally unexpected that Ike was the child, The music videos were hilarious. A decent episode, better then last week.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:15 am

Just finished watching it. For some reason I didn't laugh out loud the way I did with the previous two, although like KWSF said, it'll probably seem funnier the next time around. On a conceptual level I thought the episode was brilliant. 8/10 overall.

Ike was the perfect choice for the student involved, for the simple reason that he is the youngest recurring character, and therefore the most innocent. What better way to emphasize the inappropriateness in the age difference than to give Ike the role? This way there is no question about the fact that the student is being taken complete advantage of.

I've noticed Cartman's character is the most admirable, for lack of a better word, when he's playing the role of a cop, detective, or vigilante. I think it could be said that he's just trying to do the right thing, albeit in his own over-the-top misguided manner. I didn't get the parody because I've never heard of Dog the bounty hunter before, but that's okay because it didn't spoil the episode or anything.

For the second week in a row, Kyle has gotten a great role. In case last week's episode didn't make it obvious enough, Kyle is definitely the most moral and conscientious member of the four. The interaction between Kyle and Ike was taken to a much deeper level than ever before, and in the end I'm glad Kyle was able to talk some sense into his little brother.

For the second time in this run, Cartman and Kyle have worked together without getting at each others' throats. Cartman doesn't seem to mind working with Kyle, so long as he gets to be in charge.

The ending felt a little forced, as someone mentioned already, but it was far from dissatisfying.

It looks like Butters finally knows what a urinal is for (remember his line in last week's ep) although he doesn't quite seem to know how to use it. :lol: The scene where Cartman busts him and Butters still has his pants draped around his ankles was a riot.

I'll have to watch it again later on.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:15 am

I think you guys are taking this too literally. I see this episode as a very goofy take on a very serious issue. Goooofy... I believe Ike was chosen because he was the goofiest one for the job.

1. When they were taking a bath he was snorkling
2. When she said they had "great sex" Ike said "Ike did a no no." FUNNAH!
3. I believe Ike was meant to represent the 13 yr old who ran off with Mary Kay. A way of implying that the thirteen year old consented... but f*ck he's also 13 and doesn't know what he's getting into. Same goes for Ike.
4. Should you really be trying to imagine Ike and Miss Teacher having sex? I mean.. gosh. The fact that he's still pooping his pants is just funnier because... 13 yr olds aren't much better. =P IMO.

I agree with iceiwynd, Ike just spent time with her as far as he's concerned.

The teachers' serious feelings for Ike are equivelent to having serious feelings for a thirteen year old. "What the hell are you thinking?" seemed to be the underlying theme.

Remember, she found Ike's love letters romantic? To me that implied that she had the same mental level as Ike. She's r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d (most elementary school teachers are...) and sees Ike as her equal when really she should see herself as the adult and Ike as someone to take care of. (Not have romantic sexual flings with!) But she just can't figure that out because she's... an idiot.

On the other hand.. probably every kid on the planet has had a crush on a teacher at one point, so the natural reaction "Lucky Bastard!" Because it's the realization of a lot of fantasies right there. Naturally he went a long with it. (I'm saying he represents a 13 yr old in this episode.) But at the end, Ike learned it wasn't really worth putting up with a ditsy teacher and that he'd rather watch TV and let her kill herself. (To me the ending was awesome.)
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:16 am

I just saw the whole episode. Since I only saw the first half, I originally gave it around a 6 or a 7. Now that I've seen the whole thing, I'm booting it up too about an 8. It was alot better and more enjoyable that last weeks(Urinal Deuce wasn't funny at all), but Ike...why'd they pick ike :shock:
astunkard

Awesome episode

Postby astunkard » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:45 am

i agree i couldnt believe that ike got the role of banging the teacher! i though it would be timmy or jimmy. but the episode was awesome anyways! i wonder if the teacher went to heaven or hell :?:
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:21 am

Good question. By South Park rules, she probably went straight too hell, though maybe the angels though she was hot enough to let her in.

Who knows, everyone thinks it was disgusting because of Ikes age. I seriously doubt she REALLY had any feelings for Ike, she pratically falls in love with him in less then a minute. Who had a right mind too let her be a kindergarden teacher?!
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:07 am

Man... I did not see that coming. But, I still don't think it was a politically-based episode. I'd disagree with Rebecca_Cutswald, because I think a thirteen-year-old has enough knowledge in him to know what he's getting into, unless, of course, he was raised in some sort of autorithary household that forbids mentioning of sex. If it was me at age 13, I wouldn't have ran out. I guess it was his choice (but, then again, I'm pretty much sick of people trying to restrict any kind of personal liberty on anyone, even if doing so protects this individual).

It seemed to me, however, that Ike ended up as the abuser, because, after Kyle's speech, he just let her kill herself. It seemed, to me, that they managed to make fun of the subject by putting it in a different perspective: Instead of the teacher abusing the student, both of they were in love - the absurdity of those scenes, in a way, criticized the believe in love between students and teachers.

Also, everyone saying "Nice" was, uh... nice. The only scene that actually disturbed me on those jokes was when she was in the clinic. By the way, good joke on Mel Gibson's expense.

Best line: "You're dead to me, Kyle".

7/10.
This is not a sig.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:08 am

Ok, I read up to page 9, and I'm skipping ahead.

I LOVED this ep. Mostly because it was Ike intensive, and the restly because this has been the first episode of season 10 that has made me laugh the most. Here's a quick play-by-play of my reactions:

Fatass bursting into the class yelling "IKE BROFLOVSLI!"; :shock: noooo! nooo! NOOOO! Not the little two-year-old Canadian boy!

(the characature (sp?) of Ms. Stevenson and Ike looked familar, or rather like it was done by an artist we all know and love.)

Ike and ms. Stevenson in bed; :shock: Holy sh*t dude.

Ms. Stevenson in the bath;

Ike coming out of the water w/ the snorkel and goggles; Image

Table/livingroom fight; :lol:

Everyone's "niiice" reaction; :roll:

Ike "You are dead to me"; :shock: WTF?

"The Mel Gibson Defense"; Acutally, Isn't that what that really, really hot-hot teacher, Erica Chevillar said about her horniness? At least I think it was her. She recently did an interview with Diane Sawyer, and said something to that effect. And that was before Gibson's deal. (If she's the one I'm thinking about, then... Oh, jeeze she makes my pants fly around the room. Sorry. Google her, you'll see.)

Although I've only seen half of one ep of Dog, I've seen Beth, and when I saw Cartman's bitch; Image
(Seriously, how does real Beth run with those things?)

When they were on the roof, I really thought that Ike would go over with her for a second. I should have known better. They'd never kill off that little guy.

"That's kewl, I'm done making my video anyway"; :lol:
SouthofHeaven

Postby SouthofHeaven » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:34 am

Great episode, Cartman as Dog was great.
Who's a jigga wha?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:54 am

Sorry I accidentally posted this in the blooper thread.

The parody of Beth is hilarious

Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”