Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:21 pm

There's construction near my place and they been doing whatever the hell there doing all night. They also woke me up too.
Less Than Jake

Postby Less Than Jake » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:25 pm

I make good sigs for people and noone want's any!
My job is making sigs.
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:33 pm

I start my first day at my new school on Monday.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:04 pm

I can hear my Bring It On DVD upstairs that I "forgot" to turn off. Whoops. :lol:
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:27 pm

Less Than Jake wrote:I make good sigs for people and noone want's any!

:roll:
EPAF wrote:Anyway, RFAM - I had 2 long dreams last night; 1 BBS related and 1 family related.

The first dream was set at some concert late at night. Everyone in the BBS had agreed to join together to form a concert in central America and play two and a half hours worth of music in order to raise enough money for some charity - I forget which one it was. There were about 100K people at the concert so of course, everyone was nervous.

As far as I can remember, James was rapping to a specific Jay Z tune as well as singing his own song under the name Jaminem (I can't remember who came up with that name, but thank you for making me dream it too). Catie was playing a Green Day number with her Guitar, Josh was playing an Electric Guitar to a Lostprophets tune, C_91 & R_C (of all people :roll:) were conducting an Orchestra at seperate times :lol:, Jeni and StanismyMan were playing a tune together; Jeni playing the piano and SimM singing, Fiddy was singing some heavy-hitting song about 'Snakes On A Plane' :roll: (who didn't see that coming), T_M was playing and singing to another of his fav tunes etc. etc. etc. The list keeps going.

Note: I don't even know who plays what on here - if anybody does play an instrument. My dream was just guessing. :P

And then there was me. I was planned to play a Keane tune with a backing band whilst I was playing my Guitar as the last act at the concert. I have absolutely no idea what anybody sounds like when they talk so there was hardly any speaking in my dream. As the concert was taking place, I was in my dressingroom; shaking like a leaf and practicing over and over again the tune I was going to play.
Suddenly, there's a knock at my door. I open the door and I get punched in the face - immediately getting knocked out cold. About an hour later, I wake up in the middle of a forest - about a mile away from where the concert was.

I don't know how, but I suddenly realise who punched me. It was none other than the single most hated person in my life - a chav I knew in secondary school who was such an arsehole. I remember him saying something about getting me back for ruining his life in Year 11 - and I guess this is what he meant. So I ran as fast as I could back to the concert to stop him before he could ruin both the concert and my time to go on and play.

Another hour later, just as he is about to go on stage with MY guitar in his hands, I go up to him and we have a fight just left of the stage. Eventually, I win and he goes off running home like the pathetic wimp he is. Having a few bruises on me, I pick up my Guitar, walk up on stage and perform my tune as well as rapping up the concert with an Outro tune. My dream skips a few minutes to all the BBSers including myself taking a bow at the crowd who are all cheering and clapping. We all turn around to look at a giant screen to see how much money we've raised. And just as it is about to display the total amount, I get woken up by my alarm.

END OF DREAM

I'll post up my second dream later on but this is one of the best dreams I've ever had - since it had so much cool music in it. :lol:

Why does everyone except me get a cool BBS dream? :|
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:38 pm

I NEVER get a cool BBS dream. I get really, really, really weird dreams that I have whenever I watch a scary movie or listen to the same song for more than an hour.

I have tracked this data by doing many weird things before I go to bed, and so far those two are the ones that make me come up with the weird dreams each night.

I had a weird dream last night, come to think of it...

RFAM:I'm gonna go get some more granola bars.

RFAM: I'm talking to no one on AIM, which is a first for me. Usually I'm always talking to people, but I'm not. And because of it, I am becoming bored.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:55 pm

I actually had a BBS dream last night. It was really f*cked up, pretty sweet.

At my first debate tournament, my partner and I won 2/3 of our debates. That was pretty nice. All of the judges who commented on me said that I'm excellent at clashing and just totally ripped things apart and went right for it.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:43 am

I had a BBS dream last night. I dreamed that a ton of people were looking at my art stuff in my thread and ripping them to shreads. They weren't even being nice about the critiqueing, they were just saying it sucked and stuff. Just shows you how self concious I am of my art. I really had pep talk myself into what I already did do.

Anyways, I've already said this somewhere, I can't remember, but my right eye is green while my left is turquiouse. You kinna have to look close, but in the sun you can really tell.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:24 am

EPAF wrote:
terrance&philliparesw wrote:I just had the best sex ever. With Stefan from Placebo. :lol:

Ummmmmmm......well......good for you.....or something. :lol:

Lol, I was kidding! :lol: [although I wish I wasn't. :roll:] He's gay anyway. >_>

Speaking of BBS dreams, I've had a total of 3. My last one was seriously f*cked UP... I posted it on the Random Thread some 3 or 4 weeks ago, and it freaked JayC out. lol. Freaked me out too. >_>
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:56 am

I think I had 3 seperate dreams last night - all set at night time. :roll:

One was about me delivering some newspapers around my nieghbourhood at about 2 in the morning and there was still quite a lot of young people and teenagers still out and around the streets and local area. I must have a good memory because my dream was able to replicate my entire local area - plus it added a few shortcuts, paths and alleyways in there too. :roll:

The second was about me driving around my local town which was in a power outage state and nothing electrical was working at all. After deciding to drive down a familar road towards the local hospital, I find that the road is completely pitch black and has been blocked by big green iron gates.

And finally the third one was BBS related too and it saw me, James and Catie attending some kind of Awards ceremony in LA. But what was even more wierd was that we were each carrying BIG BIG delicious cakes whilst we were on our way to wherever this place was. Throughout the dream, I had the taste of marzipan and chocolate icing in my mouth - mmmmmmmmm. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:10 pm

^Nice dreams. :lol:

Yesterday I was painting for the afternoon... stupid homework.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:42 pm

I spent all last night writing a story for homework, and I purposely made a character that was supposed to be just like me. I also made that character have a boyfriend named Stan. XD Who didn't see that coming?

Anyway I have to revise and type the story today, and I have to study for 4 tests next week, and I have to do regular homework in my goddamn Literature notebook.

I hated this weekend.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:46 pm

I didn't have any homework this weekend. Which means I'll probably get cursed with alot of homework next weekend.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:23 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:I didn't have any homework this weekend. Which means I'll probably get cursed with alot of homework next weekend.

You probably just jinxed it right there.
Setting the standard since 1852
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:25 pm

Wow I haven't been in my house in 2 days, I've been out all weekend, I'm so tired I think I'll have a lazy day today.

Return to “Hot Topics”