Introduction to Southpark

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Binsento

Introduction to Southpark

Postby Binsento » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:53 am

I want to introduce Southpark to a coworker of mine (who has never even heard of Southpark), but i'm not sure what episode i should let him see first.

Which ep. do you guys think is most suitable?
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:58 am

You should probably start off with "Cartman's Anal Probe." It's the first episode, and it pretty much sums up the entire South Park series. I hope your friend likes it!
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:04 am

Try introducing him combination of old, middle and new-school episodes. Cartman Gets an Anal Probe should definitely be among that episode list.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
NoSu

Postby NoSu » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:56 pm

Wait wait.. Some.. people haven't watched.. south park ?

*cough*

Anyway - I'd say show him one of the newer ones , the episodes have changed alot of over the years and it's pretty much a completetly new style.
sunfl0wer

Postby sunfl0wer » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:04 pm

Havn't heard of south park?? Haha, that is difficult to imagine, I've never met anyone who hasn't atleast heard about it, lol. ^^

I'd recommend showing them an older episode and then a newer one. Because I personally fell for South Park with the old episodes. Maybe something like the Weight Gain 4000, that's rather funny yes? From new ones, Awesome-O! ;) Only suggestions, of course. :)
[center]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!"
"Now how about our gay couple, Stan and Kyle?"
[/center]
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:25 pm

NoSu wrote:Wait wait.. Some.. people haven't watched.. south park ?

*cough*.

Take into consideration the fact that some people may have HEARD OF it, but never watched it. I’m sure many people in many countries haven’t even heard of SP. Just cause you know and love something doesn’t mean other people are not allowed to do otherwise.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:09 am

Well if you've never seen it, don't start with Kenny Dies or any episode from season 6 since this might confuse you. This is the season where Kenny was supposedly dead for good.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:17 am

NoSu wrote:Anyway - I'd say show him one of the newer ones , the episodes have changed alot of over the years and it's pretty much a completetly new style.

Ditto that. As long as the episode isn't focued on one character and has them all in it, it would be suitable for a first-timer. How about Fatt Butt and Pancake Head. That one sort of has them all...and it's a funny one. Or Casa Bonita. That one is GREAT!!!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Binsento

Postby Binsento » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:46 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:
NoSu wrote:Wait wait.. Some.. people haven't watched.. south park ?

*cough*.

Take into consideration the fact that some people may have HEARD OF it, but never watched it. I’m sure many people in many countries haven’t even heard of SP. Just cause you know and love something doesn’t mean other people are not allowed to do otherwise.

I'm working in Japan now and believe it or not, few people here have heard of Southpark. Someone once told me that they show it here on TV. But i haven't seen it myself and besides, it's probably dubbed which sucks.
I'm just happy that i brought my xbox along with all episodes of southpark, hehe
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh

Return to “General South Park Discussion”