*1011: Hell on Earth 2006*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Binsento

Postby Binsento » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:38 am

Seems to me that the boys are accidently going to open some sort of portal to hell by trying to talk to dead spirits in the mirror.
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:48 am

Total_Beefcake wrote:Maybe Kenny got sucked into the mirror! =O

I was thinking that possibly someone was going to get sucked into the mirror. Not necessarily Kenny, I have a feeling if he's in hell at all it'll be because he died. But, maybe the boys get sucked in and go looking for Kenny. I dunno, just a totally random thought. I'm looking forward to seeing what the boys involvement with hell is going to be. :)

(Ha, this is my 999th post. Turn that upside down and it's 666. And I'm in a thread discussion hell and Satan. Irony or my stupidity? :P)
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:20 am

I'm a little confused though. What would be the point of Kenny ending up in hell if the episode is supposedly about a party Satan is holding on earth? And why would they be holding a seance to contact him if they know he's going to return the next week?

Talking to the dead is easy. It's getting a reply that's tricky. Just ask Harry Houdini. :D
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:33 am

Video clip now available. (Diddy did it.)
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:05 am

Wow, Satan is HUGE!
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
professor_butters1

Postby professor_butters1 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:38 am

Shiek927 wrote:I know what you mean, one of the friends is Wiccan and it really is crazy. It's more or less on the same level as Scientology and not really a true religion, it's simply crazy which makes it even more funnier because he takes it so seriously. He carrys rocks which he says has an "aura" around it and looks up pentagrams and other "magical" things.

Well--it usually is a lot cheaper and less organized than Scientology. I'm pretty reluctant to say what is and isn't a real religion--it's the bad behavior of supposedly religious people that cracks me up, and that's usually what SP goes after.

^^^

not meant as a heavy statement, let's go back to discussing Satan's costume.

~~~professor butters
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:50 pm

Indeed, lets.

BTW, what do you think the odds of of Chris showing up again?
JoeBull

Postby JoeBull » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:30 pm

I totally can't wait for today's new episode of south park!

SP4L!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:59 pm

Shiek927 wrote:I know what you mean, one of the friends is Wiccan and it really is crazy. It's more or less on the same level as Scientology and not really a true religion, it's simply crazy which makes it even more funnier because he takes it so seriously. He carrys rocks which he says has an "aura" around it and looks up pentagrams and other "magical" things.

What defines a true religion is, IIRC, the number of adherents. If enough people follow a certain belief, they can get legal status as a legitimate religion. It was rumored a while back that "Jedi Knight" was going to be given legitimacy in the UK, owing to the number of geeks who professed belief in it, but this turned out not to be true. :lol:

SP never specifically did Neopaganism, the way they've done Christianity, Scientology, Mormonism, etc. but they have gone after some of the more ridiculous beliefs held by some new agers. Specifically they've attacked alternative medicine, psychic detectives, and spirit mediums. Incidentally I think SP did mention the Nation of Islam once, back when Chef converted in order to protest the town flag in "Chef Goes Nanners". They didn't exactly lampoon them though, even though the NoI is infamous for its extreme views.

I wonder who Satan's new pale hunchbacked sidekick is? (The guy standing off to his right.) After all, he disposed of "Kevin" at the end of BFF.

"Hell on Earth"-- A deliberate reference to the game "Doom II"?
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:16 pm

This is gonna be an awesome Episode I hope DCR uploads it tomorrow.....

I wonder if it will have a halloween opening like Spookyfish and the others did I love those they are just great I have been waiting for a halloween episode again for ages they definately are memroble especially Spookyfish
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Stanley_Marsh109

Postby Stanley_Marsh109 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:15 am

How many other people don't like the redesigned look of Satan? :?
I'm only happy when I'm in my misery...

Thanks to Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
seppdogg

Postby seppdogg » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:40 am

Yer i don't think that this is going to be one of the best episodes. Not a big fan of the Satan episodes. But i guess we will have to wait and see.... I may be surprised, i hope so anyway. :o
"We have been hearing reports the Clyde Donovan has only one testicle!" "Haha... One testicle! HaHa, what an assh*le!!"
dg1119

Postby dg1119 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:52 am

:twisted:
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:01 am

Only 1 more hour til' it airs where I live at. I'm relly looking forward to a halloween episode. I hope they do have a special halloween "remix" as they did in the first three seasons.

So far,I'm relly excited for this episode. It looks like some backround characters(tweek,token,satan) are finnaly gonna get a bigger role.

dg1119 wrote::twisted:

That was interesting.
Nostromo

Postby Nostromo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:14 am

Without a doubt, one of the best episodes in a LONG time.

Was anyone else shocked when they dropped the n-bomb?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”