Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:38 am

This new episode and all these pedophile women is making me pissed that little boys are getting more attention from women than I am.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:02 am

I once broke my finger straight down the middle playing softball. I was in the outfeild and I tried to catch a ball but the tip of my finger ended up getting it. I then played a few games on first base becasue the normal one was sick. Later, I got sat on the bench when she got back. I guess that's how I get rewarded for being loyal and plaing with a broken finger. (on my throwing hand)
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:26 am

My vision without my glasses is so bad that I'm considered legally blind.
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:20 pm

master ed wrote:I wanna be your buddy EPAF!

OK, you are now. I'm not in a happy mood at the moment, but since you asked nicely, you're officially one of my buddies. :wink:

Anyway RFAM, following on from my pissed off rage in the 'how do you feel' thread, my college coach driver is an absolute twat. At 4pm today (end of college), I'm walking towards the college coach and I walk over a small piece of grass that is bone dry and about 99% grass anyway (remember that)

Suddenly, the tosser comes up to me and blocks me from getting on the coach. He then starts yelling at me saying my shoes are bringing in mud. NOW THEN.....how the hell am I bringing in mud with me when:

a: the grass is bone dry
b: I only walked across a bit of grass that was about a meter in length.
c: after walking over it, my shoes have nothing on them at all.

He then goes on to say that he's spent SO MUCH of his PRECIOUS time cleaning THE WHOLE coach by himself. So why is it that when I (finally after about 5 minutes of his ugly face in front of me) get on the coach, I see litter, mud, dirt, dust and other things all over the coach floor, seats and corners?

If I had a gun, I'd shoot him until the gun I had old of had ran out of bullets. But if I were in a game, I'd get my Action Replay and set my gun to having Infinite Ammo - because I hate him that much that I'd just ant to keep shooting at him.

And tomorrow, I'm going to straight to my Senior Tutor to complain about the situation.
I apologize for going on and on about all this, but I had to get it out and off my chest. I feel better already anyway.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:29 pm

I got stung by a wasp today.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:01 pm

I have a headache. In my French class we were watching Finding Nemo for the whole period. But we had to go out in the hall way and read something in French but it was all good.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:05 pm

We're watching Madagascar in Spanish class right now. It's hilarious because we can only understand one or two words.
Delition

Postby Delition » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:12 pm

I am going to be getting a Wii when it comes out. I have Zelda pre-ordered, but I don't think I'm going to like it (everyone else in the apartment loves it).

Speaking of the apartment, here's a "house photo" we have:

http://www.geocities.com/lance_riviere/Housephoto.jpg
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:24 pm

Just made myself a new sig. (as you can see) I'll probably keep this until the 'Random Thread 2' thread has been made. (or whatever it's going to be called) Which reminds me, I was thinking of starting a Poll for that anyway up in the Poll section of the BBS.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:26 pm

PsychoMetroid 3:16 wrote:I got stung by a wasp today.

I was once stung on the knee by a red wasp. Me and dad were on our way to Orlando, and we stopped in Slidell, LA to get food. We saw the top of an old draw-bridge, and wanted to go check it out. We got to the bridge, and there were some stairs leading down to the creek it crosses, and I wanted to go look at the underside of the bridge. I held on to an old, rickety, pipe hand rail that shook back and forth while I was going down the stairs, and when I got to the bottom, all of a sudden, I felt that familiar electric-pain in my knee, and I went down. I looked down/back, and a red wasp flew from where I was at, and went to a hole in the pipe that looked to have been made from where a chain link was once welded to the pipe, and had been broken away... if that makes sense. (It was a long, oval hole and there was broken weld all around, Mkay?)
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:50 pm

I just realized that I've become an Aerosmith fan since I saw them in concert.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:42 pm

I just gave a campus tour to a group of about 20 people. One fortysomething lady complained that I took too long. I got free lunchie munchies out of it, which is always good. :lol:
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:43 pm

Oo! Trey Parker's birthday today! =D

RFAM: I'm going to get my hair trimmed...
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:46 pm

^^ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so happy.

RFAM: I've been balancing a water bottle on my head for 45 minutes now. My head is quite cold.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:10 pm

RFAM: I've just got back from college and I've been carrying a 3-D model of the number 7 I made in Graphics. But, since I also had to carry my college bag on my shoulder and my art sketchbook in my other hand, the lower half of my shirt, the uper half of my jeans and my hands are all covered in dry red paint since I put too much paint on my model when I was adding colour to it. :lol:

Everytime I touch my model, I get goosebumps - stupid Modrock. (or however you spell it) :roll:

Return to “Hot Topics”