Toke Much? The Official Marijuana Thread.

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:29 pm

lool , i am such a dumbass. It turns out the unknown sh*t was just emptied tobacco from a blunt, and it smelled fruity becuase it was a flavored blunt, and it smelled skunky because it was next to some weed.
i smoked 2 bowls of it when i was out. First time smoking tobacco, and i got a weak few minute buzz. Moral: Tobacco sucks ass.

AH well.
Tweak_Hammertime

Postby Tweak_Hammertime » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:16 pm

I've only ever smoked pot twice. And it was frucking hilarious. I remember going into tescos and concerntrating on a cookie packet for about 10 minutes! haha! But i wouldnt do it as a regular thing, im a student training to become a professional sports coach/scout. So my health is pretty vital :)
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:43 pm

As a film student... duuuuuuuude.

Especially when we're told to do an assignment on Reefer Madness... I had to do that one twice.

Weed is good for helping you figure what the f*ck is going on in Soviet Montage cinema. It's handy for coming up with ideas for scripts too.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:46 pm

well friday night just gone i completely binged drinked (if that is a word) on vodka and so i had the curiousity of smoking just plain fags

i seriously don't get it

its just breathing hot air

it makes no sense...paying £4.50 for 20 little sticks that do nothing what so ever

Weed is a different story
i could imagine that being worth it and its 'better' than fags as long as you don't do it during your teens as it messes with your mind but there's a time and place for everything...its called college

ok i meant f@g5 as in cigerettes
however i won't mind burning a few fags
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:06 pm

Sharpy69 wrote:well friday night just gone i completely binged drinked (if that is a word) on vodka and so i had the curiousity of smoking just plain homosexuals

i seriously don't get it

its just breathing hot air

it makes no sense...paying £4.50 for 20 little sticks that do nothing what so ever

Weed is a different story
i could imagine that being worth it and its 'better' than homosexuals as long as you don't do it during your teens as it messes with your mind but there's a time and place for everything...its called college

ok i meant f@g5 as in cigerettes
however i won't mind burning a few homosexuals

Right yeah im a teenager. Best time id say cause u grow out of it later or just take things stead dnt go smoking it every day..... And thats brill man "homosexuals" thats a good one.... Me and my mates hate the things....Fags!! they do nothing...
"homosexuals"(lmao thats brill) good for 1 thing thats for roleing joints..... Should get into smoking weed, its fun but try not to get used to it just do it for fun, cause u get used to it the thats when u just start spending all ur money on it and u want better drugs, then u f*ck up ur whole life!!!

Watch this, very true lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktzahzJoFSQ
"O My God It's Sooooooooooooo Big" :P
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:48 pm

HAHAHA so many stoner stories.........

Right picked up 1 time of this guy dnt normally like dealing with causes well hes a nob head and dnt like him, his weed is always fuckey and gives me bad stomach aces No thank u.... Well every 1 else that i knew was close were dry (no weed :x ) so we had to use the Nob!
Now got this stuff and it smells....god amazing if u stood still for like more than 2 seconds the ud be able to smell it..strong stuff...and this was in the middle of England-Nottingham in the town centre 12 in the aftertoon on a sat anyone whos been that gets packed!!! Could smell it as i was walking around i think every could cause all the weird looks and this was only an 8th (£20) Still hadnt looked at it!! Anyway finally got on the bus to go cotch at a mates house, we looked at it on the bus...and the dealer must of got his deals mixed up cause what we got was more like half oz this sh*t was massive... We got to my mates and i must say that was probs number 3 on my best stone up...I deathed for the 1st time of that weed nice as f*ck.... We used bottle bong cause were cheap mother f*ckers and there good and easy to make

We just used a coke bottle and a empty bic pen and cherry coke very nice lol

The thing is i still hate the dealer hes a twat still sells f*cked up weed last resort guy.....

Cause ive got dealers in different area codes!!! LMAO
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:53 pm

its all about the balance

its the dicipline ...dicipinle comes from within

that regards to every substance known to man that is good for you (pleasure) but bad for you (health(mental or physical)
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:11 pm

Yep thats y i dnt smoke weed daily. Just like once or twice a week and every so oftern give it a rest cause the more u smoke the more u need to get high.

Ive got this thing sorted!!

come to think of it im due a break and sat is my kick of, getting in about £50 (half an oz) between about 4 of us, we've got are bongs, blunt rap's and normal blue skins sorted.
yay cnt wait gonna be good send of!!
and met a new dealer today while comeing out a ramdom shop, weird were u meet these kinda ppl, quiting weed for about 5-6 weeks after that.
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:18 am

gay.you all should do some real drugs.
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:30 pm

berettablowjob wrote:gay.you all should do some real drugs.

Lol f*ck anything heavy, not for some ppl....what kinda things u do???
jwood1440

Postby jwood1440 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:50 am

all you pussies that are saying "i never have smoked it and never will, and that makes me better than you"

damn guys, try it.. you won't be f*cking dissapointed

i love marijuana :D
jwood1440

Postby jwood1440 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:53 am

tase_me wrote:ok, sorry for posting twice in a row, but I'm REALLLY confused.

I came home and the house stank of skunk - smelled exactly like weed. My brother was suposed to get some, and i thought he did and stank up the house with it.

I went upstairs and found my stash box filled with a pile of this weird stuff - i dont know what the hell it is!! It certainly doesn't look like weed. It's brown, flaky, and comes in flat peices about a centimeter wide each. It sort of resembles tree bark. I sniffed it and it smelled extremely fruity. I put it in a bag and sniffed the bag. I smelled a delicious aroma of fruity and skunky mixed together.

Judging by scent, this seems like some dank stuff!! But judging by appearence, i dont know what the f*ck it is! Is it some unknown marijuana product, or is it just sh*t?? I was thinking it might be flakes of hashish, but i really dont know!

Can anyone help me out?

lmao dude, thats tobacco from a blunt, and you probably put it in a bag that the weed came in.. lol lil man. you've got a lot to learn
Adorno

Postby Adorno » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:01 am

This is definitely the place for me...

Conditions here are pretty dry at the moment, unfortunately. The police in England are cracking down on pot sellers to distract the public's attention from the fact that they can't get hold of the real drug dealers around.

But my saviour friend from Hull dropped off an eighth on Friday, so I'm off to roll a nice wake-n-bake spliff.
CarlyFanny

Postby CarlyFanny » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:51 pm

^

Its always getting dry were i live, we just had some big contact person die, then some main drug dealer got put in jail so its like on and of somtimes there good deals somtimes there crap! i just get my dealer to set me a side some if hes got it spare which always comes in handy!
have some dealer in broxto thats good hes never dry.....

but ran in to a new dealer the other day in some ramdom shop...just walking tho (just got some blunt raps) and guy stop me was like u smoke bud, i was like yeah gave me his number in a middle of a shop lol
ramdom place to meet a dealer lol
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:26 am

nevermind me,im a dick.i hope you all never get addicted to anything.hard drugs are the weakness in this world.far to long has my body been subject to this weakness.

i give my respect to you , my stoner bretheren,and i hope you give us a good name.weed is a blessing from mother nature,and should not be taken for granted.i am a firm beleiver that if it were legal and the world joined in the rotation that our(the worlds) problems would be solved.

as far as stoner tips-roor&P H X, MAKE THE BEST GLASSWARE.

a shout out to any club members,if your not in the club your missin out!!!......all i have to do is go down to the weed store bitches!!!!!
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.

Return to “Hot Topics”