Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

EPAF

Postby EPAF » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:21 pm

x[L*Kay]x wrote:A lot of us signed up for French at Year 7 level. What they didn't tell is was that we'd actually be in the classroom with the Year 7's.
They're cool an all, but they're better than us, so they rub it in our faces.

J'mappelle Kay et j'ai 17 ans. Je suis belle, tres amusante et intellegente. J'naime pas francais, je prefere dessin.

Cool huh?

I learned French for 2 years when I was in Year 8 & 9. Although I never liked it. My French teacher always use to pick on me and make me look like an idiot in front of the class. Plus, when we were all given seperate French textbooks, I got the one that had already been covered in bright yellow wrapping paper. Plus, my book would always get written on by all the n00bs and pricks in the class.

Another reason why I hate France and the French - they helped make my school life hell by making French class horrible! :(

Anyway, RFAM: I had my first ever cup of coffee today when I sat down to have PROPER Sunday Dinner. Now I feel more like a proper adult with still a touch of my kiddy side still remaining. :lol:

Another RFAM: YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSS! GET IN THERE YOU yAkKeRRRRRRRR!

Boro 1 - Geordie Scumbags 0 - Stick that in your Smuggy Magpie Pipes and smoke it you Newcastle gits! Oh I'm so happy we beat our nearest local rivals today in the Premiership! :D
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
xWoodleDoodlex

Postby xWoodleDoodlex » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:37 pm

I do german in school but its totally lame. And as cartman hates hippies, i hate them 2, but not as much as i hate pakkies. no offence but they just suicide bomb everythin, and it peez me off!
It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation!

Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:06 pm

kennykiller27 wrote:
EPAF wrote:
Jay C wrote:Space fascinates me. :]

Me too! :D

It's cool because you dont know where space stops.

Yeah! Space is very interesting.

RFAM: A song called Hold On by Green Day is... well... I called it the sh*tty Irish song because it sounds like something an Irish man would play. And I know what Irish music sounds like since I'm Irish.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:09 pm

XD I revived my blonde sig again... I've been having too many blonde moments to count lately. :P Like this morning at brunch... XDDDD
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:43 pm

I love yaoi.
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:46 pm

I hate that term, "yaoi." :< Slash ftw.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:40 pm

Yesterday I made a new sig in paint, it's sorta big, but oh well.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:44 pm

I'm watching a show about a deranged cannibal. Ewww. How could someone actaully DO that? He killed tiny animals and then ate them! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT? What an assh*le.

RFAM: I was in the shower and my sister came in and put the JAWS theme on, because it was on my iPod, and I just freaked out for that one second and then looked over and saw my sister. I looked at her and she started laughing, and then put my music back on.

Think of my reaction if I was in the bath. XD I would be running into my room all wet and jumping into my bed. My sister would walk in and start laughing. I have got to learn JAWS isn't going to come and eat me. :roll:
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:30 am

kennykiller27 wrote:I'm only 13 years old but I am very mature for my age.

I'm about to be 26, and I'm very immature for my age. Boobies! *snnk*

Athena1999 wrote:XD I revived my blonde sig again... I've been having too many blonde moments to count lately. :P Like this morning at brunch... XDDDD

I had a pretty noteable (sp?) blonde moment last night. I went to change the porch light in the dark, without a flashlight, and I tried to turn the light on so I could see what I was doing.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:56 am

nutmeg218 wrote:Yesterday I made a new sig in paint, it's sorta big, but oh well.

Your sig reminds me of one that bugzbunnie6 had last November. (random silly fact of the past0 :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:54 am

BRMBug wrote:

Now thar's something we can all relate to.
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:27 pm

x[L*Kay]x wrote:
BRMBug wrote:

Now thar's something we can [you]all[/you] relate to.

My birthday's in exactly one week... I don't turn 19, contrary to popular belief of those who are currently 18. I turn 12! XD

I just had another blonde moment today. In biology class, we were reviewing for our midterm on Wednesday (why I haven't been seen much lately), and I asked our professor to elaborate on "the stuff plants produce that makes them... you know... grow." Because the words "chemicals" or "hormones" got obliterated.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:40 pm

RFAM: I've realised now that I have a very wide range of music taste. It's strange, but I don't have a particular like to one genre of music, I like all genres of music - but not to an extent which I'm absolutely addicted to it. If I were to say I liked specific genres, it would be Dance & Indie, but there are so many others which I listen to.

I mean, this is the last 10 tunes I've been listening to now. You'll see what I mean by this list:

Rooster - You're So Right For Me (Rock/Indie)
Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now (Dance)
Gorillaz - Left Hand Suzuki Method (Rock/Indie/Electronica)
Seal - Kiss From A Rose (Pop/Alternate)
Keane - Is It Any Wonder (Indie)
Green Day - American Idiot (Punk/Rock)
Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love? (RnB)
Basement Jaxx - Red Alert (Dance)
Gorillaz - Hong Kong (Ballad/Indie)
Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance (Rock/Indie)

^ I don't even know if this is more of an advantage or a disadvantage to my musical taste. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:30 pm

RFAM: I took this response-time test for my sleep seminar... turns out I need more coffee! :D

I'm happy. Tomorrow is Tuesday, which could very well be a second Saturday if not for the fact that I have Spanish in the evening.

OTHER RFAM: I only have TWO midterms this week-- biology and chemistry, both of which have been easy for me!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:43 pm

Homg, Jen, I think my birthday is one day before your's. ;P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Return to “Hot Topics”