The Official Kenny Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

xime_kennylover

Postby xime_kennylover » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:06 am

>< *i is dissapointed* Kenny didn't appear!! OMG!! I totally agree wit u Ali!!! *i is pissed off* niaa!! WE WANT MORE KENNY!
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:18 am

There are so many wishes I have..

-That M&T would give poor Kenny some lines.
-That Kenny would be a main character, he doesn't have to die, but to just speak again.

Okay, that's only two, but I'm getting too emotional to type them all down. Probably the song I'm listening to, it kinda makes me feel like I'm trapped, let's call it.

MATT AND TREY!!! PLEASE ANSWER OUR CRIES BY MAKING KENNY THE MAIN CHARACTER HE IS AGAIN!!!!
:cry:
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:34 am

misscutiepie1330 wrote:There are so many wishes I have..

-That M&T would give poor Kenny some lines.
-That Kenny would be a main character, he doesn't have to die, but to just speak again.

Okay, that's only two, but I'm getting too emotional to type them all down. Probably the song I'm listening to, it kinda makes me feel like I'm trapped, let's call it.

MATT AND TREY!!! PLEASE ANSWER OUR CRIES BY MAKING KENNY THE MAIN CHARACTER HE IS AGAIN!!!!
:cry:

I agree. He's supposed to be a MAIN character, yet secondary characters such as Jimmy, have larger roles then he does! I mean, jeez. :roll: Bring Kenny back! He's one of the most popular characters, yet he gets no attention on the show!
juggaloblaine

Postby juggaloblaine » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:19 am

We should all write letters demanding Kenny get better roles
.....What......
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:42 am

I hope Kenny has some sort of a role in the next episode, another one involving time travel. I hope somehow we learn about Future Kenny. Ken is certainly missed in episodes he doesn't appear in.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:38 am

I dunno, I have a feeling that Kenny isn't going to have any dialogue whatsoever in this week's episode, yet again. D:

Dammit, this sucks. There are only three episodes left of season 10. Hopefully he'll do something...anything in one of the last three episodes remaining.

...And if he doesn't die at all this season, I'll be rather pissed.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:32 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:

Their was a virtual Kenny death in "Make love not warcraft". Does that count?
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:17 pm

Ehhhhh, no not really, though that virtual Kenny did look alot like his Anime alter ego.

Yeah, Last weeks episode with hell sounded like there was a possiblity for him, but this week sounds like another solo-cartman adventure with Kyle thrown in too argue with him(again :cry:).
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:53 am

DevilAngel16 wrote:I dunno, I have a feeling that Kenny isn't going to have any dialogue whatsoever in this week's episode, yet again. D:

Dammit, this sucks. There are only three episodes left of season 10. Hopefully he'll do something...anything in one of the last three episodes remaining.

This can mean one of two things. Either they're saving him up for something big towards the very end, or they've simply run out of ideas and are trying to let him fade into obscurity. If it's the former then it'll have made the wait worthwhile. If it's the latter then any respect I gained for M&T after seeing Kyle's roles this season is going to go right out the window.

Kenny got one truly good standout part so far in season 10, and that was in "The Return of Chef".
manbearpig111

Postby manbearpig111 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:19 am

cartman8213 wrote:

kanishitwad wrote:Holy Mother of F#ck. What a introduction for The New kenny thread.

Shut the f*ck up. :roll:
ciuty

keny

Postby ciuty » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:48 am

Big-Will wrote:Time for a new thread, y'all. The old one is huge. The one change is that none of these threads now have armies. DO NOT CREATE A NEW PARTY, DO NOT ASK TO JOIN AN ARMY.
i tink a KENNY threa will be good :D :zombiekenny: happy hallowen to all
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:20 pm

swellman7 wrote:Their was a virtual Kenny death in "Make love not warcraft". Does that count?

No, that most definitely does not count. It was nice seeing a reference to a Kenny death though. I liked hearing the classic "Oh my God, you killed Kenny!" "You bastard!" lines again. ^____^

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:Kenny got one truly good standout part so far in season 10, and that was in "The Return of Chef".

That's very true. Unfortunate, but true. His greatest moment in season ten thus far was when he did that Spin Blossom Nut Squash, and that was in the season opener. That's most likely the best thing he's going to do all season. D:

I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions though, considering we still have two episodes left of the season after tomorrow night's episode. Still, I'm pretty sure that Kenny isn't going to have any more roles whatsoever this season, but I really hope I'm wrong.
Rualya

Postby Rualya » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:52 am

I hope Kenny has a major role this season, too.
Thank you so much Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
satans angel

Postby satans angel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:50 pm

I think it would be unfair to kill kenny again i mean it is getting old now but what happend to tweak :tweek:
Kenny_Fox

Postby Kenny_Fox » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:32 pm

I'm kinda upset Kenny doesn't die anymore. I am a total fan of Kenny... My room is painted orange and plastered with kenny posters and stickers and action figures... but " oh my god theykilled Kenny" is kinda missed.
IT'S DOUGLAS THE DICKLESS HIPPO!!!!
Bubbles+Fox=BFF!!!

Return to “Character Discussion”