*1012: Go God Go*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

KateLovesKyle16

Postby KateLovesKyle16 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:58 pm

I dont know why vryon keeps bashing this episode. I pesonaly Love it so fa. It has many funny pats and ceative parts. We got to see anothe man get made fun of, we got to see a side of ms/mr. gaison that we have neve seen befoe. Ms./mr. garrison finaly got himself a man who oes not stick hamsters up his butt. we get to see how cold cartman can really be/ no pun intended, I mean cartman is shot 500 years into the future, he is told all his family and friends are dead and all he wants is a ninteno wii. I personaly found this episode humorus and creative. Plus in futerama fry fell backwards into the freezeing thing on acident. Cartman forced butters to burry him in the snow. there is a big diffrence there.
Well what I'm triing to say Is I loved this episoe and Matt and trey are my heros!

Feel free to leave a comment
[img:31e77]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/Southpark2007/gg.png[/img:31e77]
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:59 pm

I wonder if "Go, God. Go! Part II" will be put into syndication. I can see it now: "The scene when Ms. Garrison takes a crap and throws it at someone has been edited for your protection," and "The scene when Ms. Garrison has sex with Mr. Dawkins has been edited for your protection." I kinda hate it, don't you think?
tdewey

Postby tdewey » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:42 pm

KateLovesKyle16 wrote:IPlus in futerama fry fell backwards into the freezeing thing on acident. Cartman forced butters to burry him in the snow. there is a big diffrence there.
Well what I'm triing to say Is I loved this episoe and Matt and trey are my heros!

Feel free to leave a comment

I think it's the best episode this season. However, the episode has nothing to do with futurama -- its ripping off Buck Rogers in the 25th Century which was way before Futurama.
Soylent Green is People
hainted

Postby hainted » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:54 pm

What would be cool is if in part II they sh*t all over evolutionists and atheists and fagz,and made the evolutionists and atheists fagz,and they all had buttsex with eachother,and then they all evolve into Richard Simmons.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:55 pm

Why doesn't the ep have a title yet? It aired two days ago.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
hainted

Postby hainted » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:01 pm

It's called: Go God Go!
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:53 pm

hainted wrote:It's called: Go God Go!

Go God Go! Part II
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
hainted

Postby hainted » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:38 am

evolution can only occur in South Park such as when Token went to live with the lions and the lions all spoke English and told lame jokes

you'd never see that happen in the real world though
Cartmanandiareone

Postby Cartmanandiareone » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:47 am

does anyone know what sci-fi show they are parodying in the "go, god, go!" episodes. When it goes to the future, it plays that song, do you recognize where it's from?
tdewey

Postby tdewey » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:29 am

Cartmanandiareone wrote:does anyone know what sci-fi show they are parodying in the "go, god, go!" episodes. When it goes to the future, it plays that song, do you recognize where it's from?

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (the TV show).
Soylent Green is People
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:08 am

I just watched the episode and to be honest it might possibly be the worst episode of South Park of all time. It just wasn't even funny. The plot was stupid and obvious, Cartman had some remotely funny lines... I felt I was trying to laugh but I just couldn't... It just wasn't funny. I know I'll watch the second half or part 2 but God dmanit I am not looking forward to it.
Cartmanandiareone

Postby Cartmanandiareone » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:15 am

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (the TV show).

Thanks dude
Xtrchessreal

Postby Xtrchessreal » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:01 am

I thought the reactions of the Atheists just before they die was awesome. "Oh my Science!" "For the love of Science!" etc.

There have been a few movies that try to depict an entire culture without the idea of a God, or perhaps a religion based on some other ideology and not a God. Planet of the Apes did it with that wierd Atomic Bomb worship. The Time Machine with the Eloi and the warnochs (err whatever their name was). A Boy and His Dog, Mad Max, The Postman, all of these have tried to hit on this subject.

It is interesting to think that even 100 years from now that some strange twist on our lives could cause our entire culture to put our faith in an unknown or unimaginable idea. It is no more than a tool that can easily be twisted and molded into a management system. A system that promotes segregation and draws lines between us all as soon as it is defined. Religion itself, of any type is responsible or the culprit of separating all of us. It does not matter if is a religion of Science Method or of a God or of a Heroic figure, the very definition of IT separates IT from the rest of US and now we have a border that did not exist previously.

So, it is not what you believe, a God, Hero, Guru, Science...it is that you decide to write it down, sculpt it, get others involved, teach it as though it had more truth than any other. From the family to a group to a community to an empire and now there is no more border to run across to get away from it. And, you can't ignore it when you begin to get it forced upon you. Your only move at that point is to fight or be opressed by it. Eventually a fight is all you can do. I'll reiterate that it does not matter whether you have a Religion in the name of an Atomic Bomb, a Water Fountain, a Garden, a Science, or Penis Head Atheists in a Cartoon, if it gets defined and organized then it draws a line between what you believe and what I believe. And, that will lead to conflict.

I think this ep. of South Park is the best attempt at this subject because of its in-your-face approach and the speed of which it gets there. Leaves less room for broadened interpretation. Of course I was laughing the whole time. The truth of it sears right through me.
Seeing the LIGHT depends on which end of the Tunnel you are heading...
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:21 am

50% People on this board are almost always retarded for god's sake

Is it hard to separate Future from past?

Can't You make sense of it?

If Your answer is Yes then good for You if not then really don't watch anymore South Park just leave it on so Matt and Trey gain more money because You will not understand any of the jokes

The only episode I hated this season was Warcraft because it's like an Insider joke
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
PatrickvD

Postby PatrickvD » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:43 pm

I loved the point they were trying to make.

Everyone always blames religion for the wars we start over and over again. But would things be better if everyone was atheist?

First the Atheist League, then the Alliance and then when the sea otters came in, I thought that was pretty dam funny.

Best line:

"I am going to crush your skull like a clam on my tummy"

:D

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”