Moderator: Big-Will

Tweak_Hammertime

Postby Tweak_Hammertime » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:54 pm

New things that piss me off.......
Really old people
Young teens that think they are tough
Adverts/Commericals
Work

Id like to take this chance to rant about the young people who think they are tough.

Im sure we have all come across the little kids aged around 11-14 that mouth it off. How annoying are they!

Its not as if your allowed to shut them up by hitting them because you'll get done for abuse, GBH or ABH or something!!

And yet there they are, asking for a fight, when they are about 4'2" and your there standing tall at 6"!!!

I wana crush there puny heads!!!!![/list][/list]
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:24 pm

My goddamn english teacher. We got report cards today, so I figured on having an A in English(I had an A the day before cutoff) so I lok and it is a B, I ask him to see how this happened and apparently I didn't turn in an assignment which I finished and he never took up. So I try to turn it in and he talks about how it is f*cking late and would not f*cking take it. So I argued with him for pretty much the whole class and he kept saying "I don't think you worked hard enough to get an A" so I just said "You can have your opinion all you want, but the fact of the matter is, I did the work, I got the grades and that translates to an A." Pretty much the thing lasted until he fgave in and said he would put it on this nine weeks, which he thought was over, but my mom is one of those crazy grades people and will be over at the school tonight and I will most likely have an A tomorrow morning. Other than that I am just fine.
Setting the standard since 1852
berettablowjob

Postby berettablowjob » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:48 am

armenians.
there was a young fellow named phil, who was screwing a girl, as boys will.the girl had a knack of screwing right back,the instincts not easy to kill.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:01 am

*Car dealer's commercials...they annoy the S*** out of me.
*Alarm clocks...you know what you did...
*People who drive big cars...they think they can do whatever the HELL they want, including trying to run my little Sunbird convertable off the f***ing road.
*Rap/R and B/Hip Hop...'nuff said...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:03 am

People who don't f*cking do their f*cking work on group projects. I have to piece together a Spanish project that's due in half an hour, and two people have not f*cking sent me their share of the assignment yet. >.<

Good thing it's graded individually... I have actually done my work on time and practiced what I am going to say... and I think I shall "volunteer" the group... XDDDD
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:22 am

When my ex-girlfriend, who I'm still friends with, but who is quite jealous and anti-druggish, asks me what I did in Amsterdam last Saturday.

'Uhmmmmm we've mostly been in the bar and we went to see a movie.'

No way in hell I'm gonna tell her that I've spent most of the day in coffeeshops, went to see the movie (Borat) on a shrooms-trip and played WoW and F.E.A.R. on the shrooms-trip after that.

I prefer life above honesty.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
TehLilly

Postby TehLilly » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:42 am

I agree with you there, Jen. I always end up in a group with people who expect me to do all the work. >.O

Hm... Lessee...
- People who force their political/religious/whatever views on you.
- School counselors who don't understand why I'm failing.
- When MP3 players break. >_<
- When I accidentally burn my ramen noodles.

and... The thing that is currently pissing me off most...

Preteen preppy kids who go to horror movies for "dates" in groups of like, ten, and talk throughout the WHOLE f*cking THING and get up and change seats randomly everly ten minutes and when you finally get so fed up with it and tell them to shut up, they whine and say "We can't help it, we're scared!" WELL DON'T GO TO A DAMN HORROR MOVIE THEN. D: ARGH.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:55 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:*Rap/R and B/Hip Hop...'nuff said...

No, please, go on.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:06 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:*Rap/R and B/Hip Hop...'NUFF SAID...

macysmind

Postby macysmind » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:51 am

One thing that pisses me off but is somewhat tolerable is when people breathe really heavily when they eat. If you are having trouble breathing while you eat maybe you should slow down... or perhaps put down the hamburger. :!: Another thing that I absolutely hate is when big superficial douchebags sit on their asses and and take it upon themselves to pick apart other people's lives... what they are doing wrong, what they can improve on. I have a fantastic idea, check your own life out.
macyANNA
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:09 am

[quote="TehLilly":04364]
- When I accidentally burn my ramen noodles.[/quote:04364]
WHOAH, whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah... *Whoop-boop-BOOP-boop-[size=75:04364]boop-[/size:04364][size=59:04364]boop.[/size:04364]*
You can [i:04364]burn[/i:04364] Ramen? H-how?
TehLilly

Postby TehLilly » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:47 pm

BRMBug wrote:
TehLilly wrote:- When I accidentally burn my ramen noodles.

WHOAH, whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah... *Whoop-boop-BOOP-boop-boop-boop.*
You can burn Ramen? H-how?
I have a strange skill of being able to burn anything. o.o
But yeah. Never leave the stove on for too long when you're making ramen. Because the overcooked noodles tast so bad. D: And wasted ramen is never good.
Because ramen is yummy. ^^
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:20 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:*Rap/R and B/Hip Hop...'nuff said...

No, please, go on.

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:*Rap/R and B/Hip Hop...'NUFF SAID...

Oh, no, please... we'd love to hear your opinion on Hip Hop. Come on, enlighten us.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:21 pm

*heavy sigh with eye roll*
I didn't want to turn this into a war, but I guess you really want to pick a fight so, here it goes...

I HATE the listed group of music genras. The only thing they..."sing", if that's what you'd call it, about is money or sex or anorexic bitches. The only thing I ever see in a music video of that kind of music are those anorexic girls in skin tight clothes and men in loose clothes, "bling" and they are all over the girls in the videos. IT'S F***ING OBNOXIOUS. How do you even become a rap/r and b/ hip hop artist anyways? Talent? NO!!! You just know the right people and BOOM...your most probalby mechanized voice is put all over the radio station. Wereas people with REAL musical talent go through tedious bar gigs and Battle of the Bands and WORK their way to the top. I'd know becasue my brother is in a band and he and his band members work hard.

But I'm not worried. This whole fad will end soon enough,(but not soon enough for me) like disco did so many years ago. (I'd still take disco over some of this crap I hear and see) I'm sure some of my fellow rockers will relate to what I've said.

Rock is forever...and don't you forget it!

Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:24 pm

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:*Rap/R and B/Hip Hop...[you]'NUFF SAID[/you]...

No, please go on.

Return to “Hot Topics”