9/11 Fact and Coverup Megathread

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

OnagiPowa
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:04 am

Postby OnagiPowa » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:42 pm

This thread lost it’s mojo a few pages back and now it’s digressed into the internet equivalent of a 5th grade dodge ball game. (FYI A-man, Skull & Bones was mentioned a few pages back, you gotta keep up bud)

Anyway I’m gonna try to answer someone’s honest, legitimate question as to why anyone would do anything as f*cked up as 9/11 to their own citizens. It’s one thing to use the CIA to stage terror attacks in a foreign country (Iran) to overthrow a leader you don’t like anymore (Mossadegh) but it’s another thing to do that to your own people. It’s not about the billions KBR and Halliburton made in Iraq, just ask anyone in 1st/3rd ID (or any other infantrymen that served in Iraq) they’ll tell you how f*cked up it is over there and that it’s not fun putting you’re life on the line guarding industry supply trucks filled with cheese and t-shirts from crazy arabs with IEDs, making 1/5 what the KBR drivers make. Iraq/Afghanistan/Iran isn’t the point. It’s primarily about controlling your population when they get out of line and putting the fear of god back into em so they’ll gladly give up their freedoms for a false sense of security... the money is just a bonus. Before 9/11 somehow it got leaked that the pentagon “lost” 2.3 trillion somehow. If I was part of the rouge faction of this government, (aspects of: the military industrial complex, CIA, DIA, etc) who gets their funding from black budget projects that are strictly off the books (also the drug trade, which almost became public knowledge during the Contra scandal because of an idiot named Barry Seal) I would plan to take action after this story becomes public knowledge. On September 10, 2001 Rumsfeld made a public statement that he would find out what happened to the missing trillions but next day, well, we all know what happened there. Here’s a CBS news link about the story:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/ ... 5985.shtml

f*ck democrats, f*ck republicans, when you get to the top of the pyramid, it’s all the same, this whole left right bullsh*t is just a mechanism meant to keep the idiot masses arguing amongst themselves, divide and conquer.

If you want to know what our future’s going to be like just read the new draconian law that just passed HR 6166, where any US citizen can be named an enemy combatant, for any reason, stripped of there citizenship and hauled off to one of the 100s of luxurious FEMA “camps” being built all over the continental US. There empty now, but not for long.

List of FEMA detention camps/locations/executive orders associated with FEMA
http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name ... e&sid=1062

Disturbing FEMA Camp footage
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2231303649

I know this information is sickening and it probably violates everything you’ve ever known to be true about your country and the people who run it. It took a few years for someone to wake me up, and when they did, I wanted to knock him the f*ck out, you can deny it, make excuses and pretend its not real or you can find out what’s going on for yourself, but remember to leave your preconceived notions of reality at the door.

It’s been fun
Peace out folks
MarkyX
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:22 pm

Postby MarkyX » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:16 pm

I love how 9/11 Deniers practice doublethink on a daily basis.

"You see, the GUMEBRMENT is trying to FEAR you into giving up your freedoms..

So we will practice our freedoms by scaring the sh*t out of you about the government, like how they are gay, made-out with nazis, and FEMA camps"

Seriously, wtf is with you morons?

Speaking of Nazis..

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/030214.html
genericdude
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:55 am

Postby genericdude » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:13 am

Is there any doubt that Matt and Trey are govt mouth pieces? It doesnt make any difference whether Rep or Dem. Im tired of it and will no longer support them in any way. From the constant demonizing of Saddam, to the trashing of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

They fail to mention that the evil Saddam was installed and armed by members of the current administration and their fathers. They also fail to mention that anything that Saddam did or didnt do was with the full approval of the US Govt, his close ally and benefactor. As a matter of fact, when Saddam was touring the US, he wrote a check for $100,000 to a church in Detroit, what an evil fukker!

With Saddam in power, people had electricity, order and almost free gas. Our own govt has reported that Saddam had as many as 10,000 people killed. Compared to the estimates of our own govt's genocide (holocaust) of 30,000 Iraqis and International estimates of well over 200,000; he was an ANGEL! Saddam had people held without charges or trials, tortured them, killed them by the thousands and used American made and supplied chemical weapons on them, what an evil fuk!!! Wait, thats what we're doing. And yes, its a documented fact that we have dropped bombs with depleted uranium and used white phosphurus on the Iraqi population.

Matt, Trey, fuk you and your fukking masters.
SEEKTHETRUTH
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:58 am

Postby SEEKTHETRUTH » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:08 am

MagnumCal wrote:
SEEKTHETRUTH wrote:
MagnumCal wrote:sorry :cry: wow, great come back. Man, mama jokes first. Please your pothetic, you need to get your left wing ass out side some more. I have a life, and all you do is sit on your fat ass all day and talk about 9/11, and other stupid sh*t. So eat sh*t and die. ƒuck you and good night.

THERE IS NO "O" IN PATHETIC.... you DUNDERHEAD LOLOLOLOL
what the f*ck are you the english teacher now.

I LIKE MAKING MORONS OUT OF THOSE WITH THE "IM HOLIER THEN THOU" TRAIN OF THOUGHT
George Washington]
It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
AREK
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:35 am

Postby AREK » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:37 am

1. Saddam rose to power during the Carter Presidency.

2. The genocide toll during the Kurdish wars was ~200,000 not 10,000.

3. This isn't counting the dead civilians during the Iran/Iraq wars or the persecution of the Shia.

4. This isn't outweighed by giving $100,000 to a church.

5. No, we have not killed 200,000 Iraqi civilians. Yes, I am sure you can come up with a website and a study claiming we killed [pick a number]. The avg. amount that studies have come up with is in the 10s of thousands (note, this is the amount of civilians dead-it's not the amount American troops have killed).

6. When he was in power the vast majority of his military support and weapons came from the French and the Russians. The American connection is brought up over and over again as a sign of hypocricy, but it was a small fraction of his total support and it ended when he decided to start using it on civilians instead of foreign troops.

7. Again, he rose to power in 1979.

8. No, Bush administration officials were not involved in it.
MagnumCal
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:03 am

Postby MagnumCal » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:35 pm

SEEKTHETRUTH wrote:
MagnumCal wrote:
SEEKTHETRUTH wrote:
MagnumCal wrote:sorry :cry: wow, great come back. Man, mama jokes first. Please your pothetic, you need to get your left wing ass out side some more. I have a life, and all you do is sit on your fat ass all day and talk about 9/11, and other stupid sh*t. So eat sh*t and die. ƒuck you and good night.

THERE IS NO "O" IN PATHETIC.... you DUNDERHEAD LOLOLOLOL
what the f*ck are you the english teacher now.

I LIKE MAKING MORONS OUT OF THOSE WITH THE "I'm HOLIER THEN THOU" TRAIN OF THOUGHT
Did I say that?
SEEKTHETRUTH
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:58 am

Postby SEEKTHETRUTH » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:59 am

^^^
nobody speaks their train of thought, its something thats involuntary..
George Washington]
It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
Nonlinear314
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:43 pm

Postby Nonlinear314 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:55 pm

What the hell is wrong with you 9/11 truthers? Do you realize what kind of ridiculous theories these people endorse and you are endorcing with your zealousness? I've been following the 9/11 truth movement as a hobby and read about the conspiritorial view of history as a hobby. The movement is nothing but a bunch of crazies playing connect the dots.

The pod theory? Bluescreening? Big foot and reptilians? Get a grip. I have friends that work at Judicial Watch, and they got the footage from the gas station. It didn't show jack. They were the ones who also got the footage from the pentagon. People are just retarded and incompetent more than they are sneaky and conspiritorial, and people try to cover their ass. All you loons perceive that as this big conspiracy and start connecting dots that aren't there.

The problem with the 9/11 truth movement is that it is Internet based. Have any of you ever thought that thoses sites are there to feed you? They are HIGHLY emotional, and get you all crazied up. Once you look past the emotion it is the same song and dance day in and day out.

Loose Change is crap. I've watched it. It is nothing but opinion and commentary spun to look like "fact". Like Maddox said, if it really were a conspiracy do you think they'd let that emotional retard who made it continue making films? They killed 3,000 people without blinking an eye, what makes you think they wouldn't have shut this kid and his buddies up as well?

And Alex Jones is the WORST of the bunch. A highly emotional lunatic who will rant about any topic of the day. And notice how he only talks about SELECT conspiracies?

When will you 9/11 truthers figure out that EVERYBODY has an agenda? None of the people in the movement are credible, they are all emotional loons feeding off of each others hysteria. You think Alex Jones is credible and a great guy who is looking out for you? Well, he isn't. His main man is some kid in his early twenties named Paul Joseph Watson who rants and raves about police state this and that but has ZERO credibility. He is just some 24 year old guy living in his mom's basement in England somewhere. He doesn't exist outside of his conspiracy websites. Ever think that maybe he wants you to subscribe to his websites and buy his movies and books?

And guess what, Alex has an agenda too, it's called Chrisitan Zionism. Look it up with your uber slueth skills, and look up how he is connected to it. He is just another clown trying to tug on your heart strings, and his agenda is more dangerous than the Ivy League Frat Cults.

If you want to read the writings of a real patriot who isn't a loon and REALLY knows what is going on in the world, look up Congressman Ron Paul from TX. Ron Paul is a REAL patriot, sees the problems with the state, and isn't blinded by bluescreens, pod theories, missles hitting the pentagon crap, or stupid reptilians. The conspiritorial view of history is fun to read as a hobby, but when the emotion takes over you become retarded.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html

The real dangers facing this country are the idiots at the UN and the political and social elites trying to push a relativistic communitarian agenda on North America and the world. Big government ftl. And yeah, DU sucks, but it isn't like DoD and the Military Industrial Complex hasn't pulled anything like this before, can you say Agent Orange?
magusAP
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:43 pm

Postby magusAP » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:49 pm

I agree, this so called “truth” movement is nothing more than a pathetic attempt for people like alex jones, avery, and others to sell their moronic DVDs. They don’t deserve the time of day, and anyone who wastes their time on this crap is wasting their life away.
SEEKTHETRUTH
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:58 am

Postby SEEKTHETRUTH » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:01 am

i can destroy the last two responses with two sentences..

i dont make money off of, nor give money too.. the truth movement...

and

i am niether christian, catholic, hindu, buddhist, etc.. i do not believe in god so i do not contribute to "christian zionism"...

sorry.. try again..

and why arent u guys 'debunking' any of these facts??? give up????
George Washington]
It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
jwood1440
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:26 am

Postby jwood1440 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:25 pm

After watching "Duece in the Urinal" I was DEEPLY offended by South Park referring to ME as a RETARD for thinking that there was something behind 9/11

nah, not really, I love South Park and wasn't offended at all, but I do have my doubts about what happened on 9/11..

If any of you have about an hour and a half to kill, I highly recommend watching this video, >http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&q=9%2F11+myths&hl=en

It really opened my eyes, and after watching it, I became extremely angry.

I don't mean to offend anyone with this, I'm just posting this video, because it is an extremely well put together documentary, and it build a pretty solid case against the current 9/11 "truths"

It actually shows that the story of 9/11 has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Not just one fact, multiple, I'm saying MULTIPLE, facts and observations. After watching this I think that it would be pretty hard to disagree with the video.

Either way, watch it if you want, if not... more power to you, hopefully one day the truth will come clean and we will really know what happened that day.

also, for anyone preparing to flame me for this, or call me a retard, I reaaaaaaaaaaally couldn't give two f*cks, so don't waste your time.
hainted

Postby hainted » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:00 am

To the original poster of this thread:

If anybody acts all holier than thou it's the Democrats because both Democrats and Republicans erode the sh*t out of our rights but it's just the Democrats who act all holier than thou about it by screaming and crying when the Republicans do it or when the Republicans go to war when they themselves (the Democrats) do both just as bad or worse than what the Republicans do.
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:07 am

After skimming over this thread, I have this to say. I hate Iraq war apologists, but I really f*cking hate 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

That is all.
jwood1440
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:26 am

Postby jwood1440 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:48 am

before anyone says anything about the "9/11 conspiracy hippies" just please do me a favor and watch that video... come on, have some balls to know what your talkin about.
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:41 pm

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:10 am


Return to “General South Park Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest