The Biggest Love Triangle You Could Ever Read About!

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:46 pm

Eeeeeek! ^_^ Thanks very much, Cjerd. Both Jori and I appreciate the fact that you love our fic so much. We appreciate everyone's comments. Seriously, thank you so much. I love you guys. <3 XD

Anyway...regarding the next chapter, I have absolutely no idea when it'll be up...so...yeah. XD I'll start writing this weekend though, so I dunno, it may be up sometime this weekend. (Don't count on it though.) The next chapter will be up eventually, I promise. XDD
Cjerd

Postby Cjerd » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:02 am

Total_Beefcake wrote:Yes, the contest is still going! The deadline is Dec. 1. ^^

Yay! *dances* If I don't completely forget (Which I've only done once) I should be able to submit and entry! :cartmanhappy:

DevilAngel16 wrote:Eeeeeek! ^_^ Thanks very much, Cjerd. Both Jori and I appreciate the fact that you love our fic so much. We appreciate everyone's comments. Seriously, thank you so much. I love you guys. <3 XD

Anyway...regarding the next chapter, I have absolutely no idea when it'll be up...so...yeah. XD I'll start writing this weekend though, so I dunno, it may be up sometime this weekend. (Don't count on it though.) The next chapter will be up eventually, I promise. XDD

You're welcome! ^^ *can't wait to see new chapter* <3

Course you can thank Athena for that since the only reason I knew about this fic was because of her picture on DA. XD Well, I may have found it, but I don't tend to get the motivation to read fanfics (Or the time). But this one is worth it! :D
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:28 am

^Thanks again, Cjerd. You're so sweet. ^^

Jori...I just thought of something while I was re-reading your chapter. You know the part when Kenny and Stan burst into the room and Kenny says, "Hey guys, guess what we found out..." What exactly was he going to say? Did you have something in mind, or did you just make him say that just so they'd have an excuse to come into the room? I was just wondering.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:13 am

^I was going to have him tell them about Bebe being pregnant. He had overheard some kids from the party at school talking about it. ^^ Sorry I didn't make that clear. LOL!
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
professor_butters1

Postby professor_butters1 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:31 pm

"GET THE HELL OUT, HOMOS!" Cartman screamed.

Oh, my God. I actually barked with laughter and rolled around here. *It just figures,* doesn't it.

Professor Butters
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:46 pm

Hehe, why thank yah.

I was laughing at it too. XD
[center]ImageImage
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:51 pm

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed the next chapter! I'm gonna die of anticipation! ALLLLIIII!

*Falls to the ground*
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:58 pm

*watches you squirm*

Hehehe...
[center]ImageImage
Cjerd

Postby Cjerd » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:14 am

[quote="StanismyMan":884e2]I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed the next chapter! I'm gonna die of anticipation! ALLLLIIII!

*Falls to the ground*[/quote:884e2]*pokes you with a stick*
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:41 am

OMFG!!! Well, this is absolutely amazing, as usual. I feel bad because I hadn't gotten a chance to read the past three chapters until now. All I can say is, wow, amazing, so many conflicts and new developments! I will definately try to be more diligent about reading this, because it is really unbelievably awesome. ^___________^

Oh, and, I have my picture finished for the contest! I just have to find time to scan it on here. It's definately not as good as some of the other ones, but it's ok I guess. :)
Miss_Murder

Postby Miss_Murder » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:19 am

Okay, I just spent like, 10 hours reading this fic. And my opinion is:

AGGGGHHHHHH! I officialy LOVE this thread. And it has made me love Cartman even more.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You have inspired me to write a fic. Tell me what you think (i really want Ali's and Jori's opinion because i love their work):

Okay, It's a Kyle, Kenny slash.
They have to hide their love affair from Stan because in like, 7th grade or something Stan confessed his love for Kyle but Kyle did return the love, he said he wasn't interested in guys.
Later on he and Kenny fell in love and Stan (who is still Kyle's best friend) doesn't know about this.

Stan later finds out all this and plots for revenge.

Meanwhile Cartman has troubles of his own, now i wont tell you who the special someone is, but Cartman is going to propose to his girlfriend of six years (they are all in senior year of high school) but is having a hard time figuring out how to do it.

They all the same you know, crude and swearing and no one has lost their humour.
Wondering about a sex scene :roll:
--------------------------------------------------------

I hope i won't get into trouble for posting this XD.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:42 am

^*LE GASP*

WE INSPIRED YOU?! OMG. *looks around in shock* Thank you very much! Kyle/Kenny is rather exciting, isn't it?

God, I feel like squealing right now.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to read your fic! It sounds great! :D EEEE!
[center]ImageImage
Miss_Murder

Postby Miss_Murder » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:48 am

YEEEEEEEKKKAAA! Now i feel like squeling!

It shall be up next week.

BTW, The KennyxStan thing, i LOVE it! That Butters, Cartman, Kenny, Stan scence: Total turn-on!

I loved this fanfic from the second i saw 'The Biggest Love Triangle You Will Ever Read About'!
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:50 pm

^Thanks!

And yes, Stan/Kenny/Cartman/Butters was a last minute desicion for me. XD I was really worried about what people would say, and then I was like, "SCREW IT!" People already knew that Cartman and Butters would be getting it on, but I just threw Stan and Kenny in their for my own happiness and masturbanation purposes. (Kidding!!!)

Yeah, I can't wait to read your fic!
[center]ImageImage
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:48 pm

Well, if you ask me, throw Stan into anything ind it just makes it THAT much greater. But that's just me.

Yes, I know, anything Stan, I become totally hypnotized and it is mandatory for me to have it. I'm just that much of a Fangirlish fan, I need to get pictures of him in my room. Well, MORE pictures at least. :lol:
Athena1999 wrote:Camels

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”