Could Cartman of been used better in Go, God, Go?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

neondeion221

Could Cartman of been used better in Go, God, Go?

Postby neondeion221 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:25 am

I just re-watched the second Go, God, Go! and I really don't think it was that funny of an episode. Granted, Cartman calling himself and Kyle were both hilarious parts, but that was about it. I don't really care about them not explaining anything, it just lacked the quality I've seen in the past couple seasons. And for people that say South Park is getting worse, you've gotta be out of your mind. The fact that they are focusing much more on Cartman makes the show better. The Dog Whisperer episode, Die Hippie Die, Casa Bonita, Ginger Kids, The Jeffersons (to an extent), Cartman's Special Olympics, A.W.E.S.O.M.-O...all hilarious episodes, and in my mind some of the best of the series. South Park is getting stronger, but this last 2 parter episode lacked and I thought it was a golden opportunity to do something really hilarious with Cartman. Next episode looks good though.
tramp-o

Postby tramp-o » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:15 pm

Man, stop analysing the episodes to the extreme, just watch.
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:43 pm

^ Man it is a good thing toput though intostuff, but you wouldn't know how to do that. But granted, this is not the correct thread to post this in.
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
candies

Postby candies » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:31 pm

you'd just don't get about that episode or when cartman freeze hisself to get the wii nintendo game. anyway i loved " go god, go" episode because lots of funniest scenes in there :)
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Return to “Character Discussion”