The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

DarthVladar

Postby DarthVladar » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:39 pm

Neither would I.

Cartman is just the one who thinks he is the leader and makes me chuckle.
My god I love Chicken Burgers
thrashmaniac87

Postby thrashmaniac87 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:00 pm

Then why does he plan and organize everything.

He's always telling them what to do. Just like in the WOW episode. He came up with the plan, he held the meeting, he told everybody what to do while they were playing.
Shpadoinkel!!!
DarthVladar

Postby DarthVladar » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:13 am

Yea

Ow im confused now.
My god I love Chicken Burgers
tayla

Postby tayla » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:59 am

:D i think cartman is the best character :D
cheekyguy

Postby cheekyguy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:25 pm

hi new here...

But i saw people saying cartmen dosnt do anything for any one?

But this is not true if you watch CAT ORGY when shelly is babysitting him everything goes wrong for him but in he end he helps shely get her own back on the boy friend.....plus he shows a bit of feelings for shelly when shes crying on the sofa....

Just my thoughts tho.
cheekyguy

Postby cheekyguy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:27 pm

[quote="tayla":03087]:D i think cartman is the best character :D[/quote:03087]

I think the same i mean hes the one the provides the laughts and the comedy in south park...
ClaudiaCartmen

Postby ClaudiaCartmen » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:22 am

Cartman is the best charecter i have every argument i have been looking fo a debate thread cause i have everything.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:21 pm

ClaudiaCartmen wrote:Cartman is the best charecter i have every argument i have been looking fo a debate thread cause i have everything.

Well, hit us ;)
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:52 am

ClaudiaCartmen wrote:Cartman is the best charecter i have every argument i have been looking fo a debate thread cause i have everything.

I would challenge you, but I didn't understand most of what you just sayed. Take first grade over agian I will gladly debate you.
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:46 pm

NauaCaos wrote:

I would challenge you, but I didn't understand most of what you just sayed. Take first grade over agian I will gladly debate you.

(Laughing my ass off)...that was only funny to me because I didn't understand what the fu*k he was saying either...but seriously, we all know Cartman is the best character and also the most genius at times but do you guys think he need a change in his life? Okay this has been annoying me for some reason but I'ma spit it out...do you think he needs a girlfriend? Stan had Wendy, Kyle had Rebecca and Kenny had the girl from the Rainforest Shmainforest episode. I don't know why but it botheres me that he never really had a relationship (well besides the brief crush him and Wendy had for one another but they went back to hating each other afterwards). Alright, all I am simply asking is do you think he will ever have a GF in the future seasons and will it change his personality if he did have one? I guess I just want to hear everyone else's opinions towards this subject and if I'm not the only person on Earth that feels it is unfair that he was never given that special bitch to him yet...lol

PS WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO ADD A CARTMAN IMAGE TO MY THREADS?!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:24 pm

CartmansCuzzin wrote:(well besides the brief crush him and Wendy had for one another but they went back to hating each other afterwards).

That lasted one episode, as did Kyle's relationship with Rebecca, and Kenny's relationship with Kenny. There isn't much difference between the three.

Why would anybody go out with Cartman? Look at him. He's a fat, racist, self-centered, sociopathic, greedy, self-serving assh*le. Seriously, what girl would find that attractive and want to go out with him?

Also: They're only nine years old. Nine-year-olds don't regularly date. There is no reason for them to introduce another relationship to the show. Stan and Wendy was the only real one and they ended up breaking it off after a while, anyway.
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:12 am

iceiwynd wrote:
CartmansCuzzin wrote:(well besides the brief crush him and Wendy had for one another but they went back to hating each other afterwards).

Why would anybody go out with Cartman? Look at him. He's a fat, racist, self-centered, sociopathic, greedy, self-serving assh*le. Seriously, what girl would find that attractive and want to go out with him?

Ok I understand what you are saying but if that was the case then, why would any man find Miss Garrison attractive? I mean c'mon, he may have a vagina now but HE STILL LOOKS LIKE A MAN! If he can get fu*ked, Cartman can at least have an admirer! And damn, Jimmy even had a girlfriend son...why would any 4th grade girl go out with a handicapped boy? Remember my friend, IT'S SOUTH PARK, ANYTHING GOES! Yea Cartman is everything you stated to be but nowadays those types seem to be the ones to attract females the most, honestly.

Also: They're only nine years old. Nine-year-olds don't regularly date. There is no reason for them to introduce another relationship to the show. Stan and Wendy was the only real one and they ended up breaking it off after a while, anyway.

(Wow)...For 1, I reckon you haven't seen the "teacher bangs a boy" episode. Ike is what, round 3 or 4 years old sir...he had sex with an adult and you're telling me 9 year old boys are too young to date. I'm not trying to clown you at all but if you haven't had a relationship when you were 9 then obviously you weren't liked or "you" weren't ready for one so that doesn't mean "all" 9 year olds don't go steady. Not to brag but I know I had plenty of girlfriends as a youngster and I'm sure mostly everyone else on this thread did too. I work at an elementary school and you would suprised at the sh*t theses lil ass kids talk about and already know so it really shouldn't be a shock if the kids start dating seriously on South Park next season. But anyway back to my question, do anybody else on this thread think Cartman should have a girlfriend?
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:35 am

iceiwynd wrote:Why would anybody go out with Cartman? Look at him. He's a fat, racist, self-centered, sociopathic, greedy, self-serving assh*le. Seriously, what girl would find that attractive and want to go out with him?

That's easy. Shelley Marsh. She's about the only one I can imagine who could possibly stand him (i.e. the "Cat Orgy" episode) and if necessary, she can put him in his place if he gets out of line.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:42 am

Please, learn how to quote people properly. It's aggravating to see your godawful English classified as being in my post due to your inability to use quote tags.

- Going out with Mr. Garrison is an exaggeration for humour purposes, as if the end of Go God Go XII didn't make it clear enough.
- Stop being shallow. Jimmy could have easily just had a girlfriend because his girlfriend liked his personality. There isn't much in Cartman's personality to be liked. He is self-serving, he wouldn't care too much about doing things for the girl at all.

- Once again, EXAGGERATION. Miss Teacher was TOTAL exaggeration. Not only are three-year-olds incapable of actual intercourse, but a woman would not actually go on "dates" with one, either. It's EXAGGERATED for both HUMOUR and PLOT purposes. And don't give me crap about how Cartman getting a girlfriend would be an exaggeration for a plot. That would be such a boring story.
- Learn to read. I did not say anywhere in my post that nine-year-olds are too young to date. Not once did I say that. I said NORMALLY they DON'T. When you're younger, you tend to hang out more with people who are the same sex as you. Hecks, you do when you're older, too. It just happens. There ARE relationships between little kids, but USUALLY those go NOWHERE and do NOTHING. As Stan and Wendy's relationship showed, they end up ignoring each other most of the time for their friends, anyway. You also said it yourself. You had plenty of girlfriends. Do you have plenty of wives? No. You have one. You find the one special person to spend the rest of your life with. Having plenty of girlfriends at such a young age does a good job of implying that the relationships went nowhere and nothing happened. Therefore, what's the point?

And fine, I'll answer your question with another question. What would it bring to the show to have Cartman having a girlfriend? What purpose would it serve?

KtS - possibly, but I think Shelly would be a tad embarassed at going out with someone three-four years younger than her. Also, their relationship wouldn't be a very amazing one, since after a while they'd probably get on each other's nerves and then they'd just start beating each other up, or something. Cartman doesn't seem like a character much for the long-term stuff to me.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:58 am

CartmansCuzzin wrote:do anybody else on this thread think Cartman should have a girlfriend?

:cartmanevillaugh: Girlfriend! :cartmanevillaugh: What do you take him for? A pussy?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Character Discussion”