Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:31 am

^I remember reading that book my freshman year of high school, and it made me cry so much...

RFAM: I have been awake for 40.5 hours straight, a new record for me. Ah, the joys of college and procrastination on lab reports! :D
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:59 am

Athena1999 wrote:^I remember reading that book my freshman year of high school, and it made me cry so much...

RFAM: I have been awake for 40.5 hours straight, a new record for me. Ah, the joys of college and procrastination on lab reports! :D

Do the puppy-faces have a deck of cards that can't make you fly like you used to yet? How about Zebras, are they appearing in your roofing tiles? What about the ol' tennis shoe in the cheek? Right under the skin? No? Not a single halucination? No little pink Pip monsters trying to bite your ankles?
Good lord girl, you are going to sleep for like, 20 hours straight.

Me? I "cooked" Tortellini with tomato pesto tonight. All pre-packaged. I'm hoping to one day make some Torts fresh, or at least some kind of fresh pasta.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:15 pm

BRMBug wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:^I remember reading that book my freshman year of high school, and it made me cry so much...

Do the puppy-faces have a deck of cards that can't make you fly like you used to yet? How about Zebras, are they appearing in your roofing tiles? What about the ol' tennis shoe in the cheek? Right under the skin? No? Not a single halucination? No little pink Pip monsters trying to bite your ankles?
Good lord girl, you are going to sleep for like, 20 hours straight.

No, no, no, no, and I wish. I don't think hallucinations officially begin until about 72 hours. Which is sad because I wanted to see a Pip in front of me, even if he was in pink monster form. D:

But I did have a lovely time staring at a blank MS Word screen, trying to decipher these lovely grey spots that were appearing and flying before my eyes and trying to make sense of a simple chem equation. (E(cell) = E(cathode) + E(anode.))

I slept until 11:00 AM, and was rudely awakened my the roommate's hairdryer.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:12 pm

RFAM: I was watching a gameshow program called 'Unanimous' on Channel 4 the other night for the first time. Basically there are 12 people who have been sealed up and are now living inside this big underground technological bunker and they all have to decide who wins the cashprize of a million pounds. But if they can't ll decide on the same person, then no one wins the prize since the amount of money left drops by a pound every second that ticks by.

And there was this part right at the beginning where two people had to take a lie detector test to see whether they'd be lieing or not about why they deserved the money. (since all the contestants got their time to say why they deserved the money) And one of the 12 contestants, who also had to take the detector test was called PIP...and as soon as I hear that I laughed and immediately said "AWWWWW BLESS!" - plus he had blond hair too so that seems a little wierd to suddenly have someone like that on TV.
He didn't say anything in that brief period of the programme which was a shame since it would have been nice to hear what he sounded like. :lol:
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:50 am

EPAF wrote:And one of the 12 contestants, who also had to take the detector test was called PIP...and as soon as I hear that I laughed and immediately said "AWWWWW BLESS!" - plus he had blond hair too so that seems a little wierd to suddenly have someone like that on TV.
He didn't say anything in that brief period of the programme which was a shame since it would have been nice to hear what he sounded like. :lol:

ZOMFGZOMGZOMGZOMZGOMZGOZMZOGMOZGMOZGOMGOZMG NEXT TIME THAT AIRS, PUT THE DAMN THING ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!

Z O M F G. O.O I NEED TO GO TO ENGLAND I NEED TO GO TO ENGLAND I NEED TO GO TO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOLLLLYYYYYY SHIIIIIT... WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN AN AMIERICAN??? >.<
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:55 am

There's just been a dead body taken from my halls of residence.

Me and my flatmates saw a girl we know's window being surrounded by forensics, police, morticians etc. A car pulled into the courtyard, they took out a stretcher and laid it in the stairwell (we could see because the stairwell walls are glass). We've been watching since about 8:30pm, and the RAs were telling us to go to bed and shut the curtains. But we've been watching since then, in my room with the lights off.

The ones in charge won't tell us what was happening despite us knowing the room they were operating on and us knowing the girl. From what we can gather she's either committed suicide (because of the third year workload) or she's accidentally died from alcoholism/choking on her own vomit (because we know she drinks until she's sick and then passes out). But either way, I heard one of the scene investigators say: "She's been up there a while."

We have only just seen her taken away. They brought her down the stairs in a body bag, then moved her to a stretcher bag, all in the stairwell.

sh*t, I've seen people die before, but no one my age. I'm really f*cking freaked out by this. She was my age and she's dead. Either because of uni pressure or f*cking alcohol has taken someone else I know.

sh*t.
Email notifications do matter, people.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:10 am

Whoamygod! ^ D: That's aweful, I'm sorry for the girl, and for you for having to see that.

RFAM: I'm going to a Godsmack concert this up coming Tuesday! Woot! =D Also, I've been having hallucinations lately...weird... :? Like, it looked like the picture behind my computer was jumping over the wall, then sliding down it, but then when I looked right at it, it returned to it's normal spot. And in class, I keep seeing these colorful orb things in my peripheral vision...Something's messed up in my brain.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:30 am

RFAM: I'm just Miss Injuries this week. My brother beat me up Monday and bust my lip open. Had to get four stitches that took up most of my lip.
The next day, my brother got mad at me again and punched me in the eye. Now I have a black eye.
Today, I was feeding my dog some canned food and I cut my finger on the can. It was bleeding bucket-fulls for probably 20 minutes straight. Now I have a humungous cut on my fingertip.

Yes, a very eventful week. A black eye, stitches on my lip and a cut finger. Ouch.

EDIT: I almost forgot. The same day I got stitches on my lip, now my tooth is lose (a permanent one, too :shock:)
Last edited by misscutiepie1330 on Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:31 am

Ever since I can remember, wheneve I used to close my eyes, I would see bunches of colors in abnormal shapes and whenever I would open my eyes, they would appear in the air in front of me and they would either float up, or they would go to the sides. Whenever somebody is sitting next to me and I am trying to amuse myself this way, they always ask why my head keeps slowly moving up while there is nothing to look at. They always seem to be confused when I tell them. I also see them when I spaz out when I'm freezing cold.

RFAM: They SAY there is going to be a snowstorm around here tonight, but I don't trust the weather anymore. I was debating on whether I should do my homework tonight or not, but I did anyway. And, my cat was annoying me when I got home from school so I literally threw him out the door into the freezing cold. :o
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:35 pm

My acadmeny thingie I am in does a morning show... jesus it sucked. If I don't get to do talent i'll freak. Everyone cept me seems to suck at reading the crap on the teleprompter.. f*cking stupid people..

in other news... I'm inching closer and closer to becoming 16! YEAY!
It's in 10 days. Mark it on your calenders. DO IT!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:19 pm

^Sexy Action School News?
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:22 pm

RFAM: I'm home from school today because I'm really, really sick. Lior, I think you gave me your cold, and don't use the whole, "But I live all the way across the continent" excuse, because I'm not buying it. =P

And, this is totally random, but I learned you can get high of nutmeg... :? Weird...

And one more RFAM: I just found out that everyone in my school is getting out early because of a "rain day." Seriously, we've only had one of those that I can remember and that was like, 2 weeks ago. We never even lived in what could be considered a "flood prone area" but after the June floodings and the floods a couple weeks ago, everyone is now paranoid. I mean hell, it's not even raining here and their letting them out early because it's "expected to rain heavily." WTF?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:57 pm

crazyQH wrote:"But I live all the way across the continent" excuse

BUT IT'S TRUE.

Random fact, last night I ended up doing a lot of homework because a certain SOMEBODY never came online, and I was doing homework all night (while coming around here occasionally/watching TV, things like that). As a result, I'll probably be a full 50% done my semester-long English project by the end of tonight. Possibly even 75% done by the time the weekend is over.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:30 am

^Don't remind me of English projects. I have TWO papers to write by Monday (not because I've been putting them off, but because they were only assigned this week). It's bad because the thing with me is, when I start a task, I CANNOT start another planned task until what I'm working on is completely finished. It's just the way I do everything.

So... have a nice weekend, all. XD
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:52 am

Pool noodles with giant holes in them scare the s*** out of me! 0~o
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.

Return to “Hot Topics”