Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:01 am

^Why, religious-fanaticist puppets, of course. Or at least that's what they'd like you to think.

RFAM: Deep-fried pickles. It sounds disgusting, but they're really good. Three of my friends and I went out for dinner in downtown St. Paul after church, and we went to this really cool restaurant called the Chatterbox. The highlight was the guacamole/refried bean dip. Chuck had to remark that it looked like diarrhea (it was brownish-green and it totally did...) which lead to a very interesting conversation about people who actually squeeze the feces out of baby chicks in order to determine their gender. XDDDDDD I don't think any of us touched the bean dip after that conversation.

Oh yes... there was karaoke, and the people singing were actually good. Not your stereotypical karaoke night. (it would have been if i had gone up there-- I can't sing to save my life.)

And ZOMFG "PIP" AIRS IN 20 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES!!!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:36 pm

kaileykorn wrote:I enjoy reading short stories by Roald Dahl.

So do I. =3
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:19 pm

I watch this show called Rock School in Canada and this girl name Samanie... looks like me.

This is her:

And this is me:
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:26 pm

My Pepsi is all gone. =(
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:42 pm

Novacaine15 wrote:I watch this show called Rock School in Canada and this girl name Samanie... looks like me.

This is her:

*picture*

And this is me:
*picture*

That's because it is you.

You just don't know it yet.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:47 pm

RFAM: I've been having serious issues typing recently, and I'm not exactly sure why...but it's really making me mad.

Oh, and, lately I have hardly had the opportunity to come online, and that's making me mad as well.

Oh, and one more RFAM: I'm refraining from using the term "p***** o**" because it occured to me I use that way more than I should. ^_^ Not that it's bad or anything, I'm just challenging myself not to say it.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:05 pm

We were reduced to playing football inside my gym today because of the temperature outside, and because of the ice and snow everywhere. The other team was going for the extra point while 2 of the people on my team were trying to intercept it, and they managed to do it, but they headbutted eachother and one of them had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance. When they first collided, I thought he was laughing at first, but he was crying.

On the plus side, I got the only 2 touchdowns on my team. :lol:
I suck at QB, I must say.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:30 pm

RFAM: My roommate always walks around in a towel, and she spends over an hour in the morning just staring at herself in the mirror WHILE wearing nothing but a towel, and it just makes me uncomfortable because what if she's changing when I get out of bed? Anyway, she missed her 8:00 class this morning just because she's so conceited and vain and "too busy curling her hair," and since I have a 9:30 class, I usually get up at 8:00 to take a shower and get ready, but I politely wait until she's finished using the mirror because she's standing in front of my dresser and won't get out of the way even when people have class.

Anyway, I'm just really tired from the all-nighter I pulled last week and all of the homework I finished last night, and so I decide to sleep iin until about 8:30. The phone rings at 8:15, but I can't hear it because I'm napping, and my roommate is... well... just putting on makeup and just staring at her face. So she screamed, "ANSWER THE PHONE, YOU LAZY-ASS BITCH!" Which immediately woke me up, and I was so pissed off I could have smacked her face right then and there. But instead, unfazed, I calmly took everything I needed and left, because I learned to just be passive, m'kay?

True story. I can't wait to interview new roommates.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:48 pm

RFAM: I received my first trimester report card today. My overall average is a 91.4. I'm pretty happy with my grades, but still, there's always room for improvement.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:09 pm

^Congrats Ali! =D

RFAM: I'm heading off to a concert, so I probably won't be online the rest of the night. Peace!
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:23 pm

DarkDucky wrote:
Novacaine15 wrote:I watch this show called Rock School in Canada and this girl name Samanie... looks like me.

This is her:

And this is me:

That's because it is you.

You just don't know it yet.

Yeah sure. =P

RFAM: I'm as tired as hell. Today is so f*cking slow.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:34 pm

^Wow, Catie. You two really do look identical. :O

crazyQH wrote:^Congrats Ali! =D

RFAM: I'm heading off to a concert, so I probably won't be online the rest of the night. Peace!

Thanks Dee. ^^ Hope you have fun at your concert. :D

This isn't a random fact about me, but rather a random fact that I feel like sharing with all of you for absolutely no reason: My former Spanish teacher's son voices Joey on that gay anime Yu-Gi-Oh. (on the dubbed English version, obviously.)

...Yeah.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:45 pm

Hyper, spastic, the normal.

...Still a little cold from jumping in the snow yesterday. XD In shorts, shotr sleeve shirt and bare feet. Yes, I know. Crazy.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:11 pm

Well in response to Dee's concert thing, I get to go to a hockey game tonight. :B Flames vs. Canes. (Shame they played the Red Wings/Avalanches either this weekend or last, if it had been tonight I'd have probably died of fangirl.)

I haven't been to a hockey game since December 30th, 2005. XD Ohman.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:37 am

This isn't really an RFAM as much as an "eww". I was standing on my bed, adjusting the ceiling vent, and a dried-up roach carcass fell out of the louvers and hit me in the mouth. Good thing my lips were closed.

Return to “Hot Topics”