Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

polymorph

Postby polymorph » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:41 am

I like pie.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:22 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Well in response to Dee's concert thing, I get to go to a hockey game tonight. :B Flames vs. Canes. (Shame they played the Red Wings/Avalanches either this weekend or last, if it had been tonight I'd have probably died of fangirl.)

That ended 3-0 to the Flames, right? I seen the scores this morning. :B

... I really want to go to a Hockey match.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:56 pm

Jay C wrote:That ended 3-0 to the Flames, right? I seen the scores this morning. :B

Ahahahah yeeeees! Scored 28 seconds in, go Langkow!

I'm usually pretty reserved, especially in public, but hockey is one of those few things that can make me outright go "WOOOOOO" in front of a bunch of others, even if only for a short while. Going "WOOOO" three times last night was awesome, it just slipped right out.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:25 pm

Athena1999 wrote:RFAM: My roommate always walks around in a towel, and she spends over an hour in the morning just staring at herself in the mirror WHILE wearing nothing but a towel, and it just makes me uncomfortable because what if she's changing when I get out of bed? Anyway, she missed her 8:00 class this morning just because she's so conceited and vain and "too busy curling her hair," and since I have a 9:30 class, I usually get up at 8:00 to take a shower and get ready, but I politely wait until she's finished using the mirror because she's standing in front of my dresser and won't get out of the way even when people have class.

Anyway, I'm just really tired from the all-nighter I pulled last week and all of the homework I finished last night, and so I decide to sleep iin until about 8:30. The phone rings at 8:15, but I can't hear it because I'm napping, and my roommate is... well... just putting on makeup and just staring at her face. So she screamed, "ANSWER THE PHONE, YOU LAZY-ASS BITCH!" Which immediately woke me up, and I was so pissed off I could have smacked her face right then and there. But instead, unfazed, I calmly took everything I needed and left, because I learned to just be passive, m'kay?

True story. I can't wait to interview new roommates.

Next time she does that to you, kick her out into the hallway while she's still wearing the towel. See if she messes with you anymore after that :P
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:25 pm

RFAM: I though the concert kicked ass! Although the opening bands sucked, Godsmack was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! They had the best stage presence, and not only was their music awesome and well balanced, the overall stage show they put on was exceptional! Drum battles on rotating platforms and forty foot flames in the air with strobe lights=f*cking awesome.

And, the best part is...I was on the floor, within arms length of the stage! Seriously, I got there a little early because I wasn't aware that the show started an hour later than I originally though, so that left ample opportunity to get a spot right next to the stage. It was great, the guy threw his guitar pick and it hit me in the head, (XD) and he was reaching out and touching our hands and stuff. Really, I had a lot of fun, even if I did get more involved in the mosh pit than I had bargained for. =) Ouch. XD
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:43 pm

kenny'sdead233 wrote:Next time she does that to you, kick her out into the hallway while she's still wearing the towel. See if she messes with you anymore after that :P

LOL... I think I'm actually going to get my revenge on the last day of roommate hell. Like "accidentally" lock her out of the room when she's still wearing her towel.

Seriously, I've been up past 3:00 AM for the past several days. Not because of homework or anything (I've been a very good girl for the past few days and have actually been productive), but because the roommate from hell literally spent three hours yakking on her cell phone and gossiping to her snob friends back home about how the only guys worth dating are the ones who can afford to shop at Abercrombie and Hollister and how she's going to dump her current boyfriend because he doesn't have the right car and bitching about how she eats nothing but Lean Cuisine but STILL weighs 50 pounds more than her "anorexic bitch-ass goth roommate," and at that point I had half a mind to yank the phone away from her empty head and hurl it down the hall.

I am honestly going to get even with her somehow.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:34 pm

^If I ever have a roommate, and they are like that, they will feel my wrath. I tend to be violent. :twisted:

Anyways, I got out of the car this morning walking up to my school and there was still ice on the cement, and my friends were standing up by the doors and I starting walking towards them and I slipped on the ice and landed on my butt. XD And in front of the whole school! In a damn skirt, too! :x God, anyway, all the teachers asked me if I was okay and my friends were practically on the ground from laughing so hard. They put salt on the ground after I got up and walked it off. I threw my backpack at my friends. :lol:
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:19 pm

Is this your roommate Jen?

Mom appointed me to shoot birds and squirrels with old hard candy, to keep them away from our pear tree. That was like a dozen years ago.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:50 pm

BRMBug wrote:Is this your roommate Jen?

That's definitely her, except her hair is black. XD
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:45 pm

RFAM: I've spent every possible free minute today playing on my newly bought Nintendo Wii. AND IT'S EFFING BRILLIANT! :lol:

But I've already got an annoying problem with the game I bought with it - LOZ: Twilight Princess. There's a bit at the beginning where I have to fish for a bloody fish (obviously) and I can't seem to catch one - it's so annoying coz' I can't grasp how you actually do it with the WiiMote.

And I was so looking forward to playing this game through and I feel like I'm gunna be stuck in this part of the game for a loooooooong time. Better find a walkthrough for some kind of help. :?
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:16 pm

I finally get my birthday cake after 3 months.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Novacaine15 wrote:I finally get my birthday cake after 3 months.

What a coincidence! My brother is finially having his stupid birthday party after one month. Yippy! I have to deal with 4 boys yelling all night. :?
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:05 pm

^I have to deal with that with my brother and his friends every night. HE'S 22. HE HAS TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. JEEZUS CRAP.

I have my first basketball game today. And, I see CATIE HAS NEVER SEEN ALICE IN WONDERLAND. I WILL GET YOU FOR THAT. JUST WAIT AND SEE.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 am

Well hot damn, I have a soul mate. :0
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:53 am

Uh... I still don't know how to do indirect measurement? :?

Really, I don't. What that lady says is LIES!!!!
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!

Return to “Hot Topics”