Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:39 am

iceiwynd wrote:Well hot damn, I have a soul mate. :0

Do we know this "soul mate" of yours?

RFAM: I am making up my research log for my science project that is due tomorrow!

RFAM 2: I am a Tic-Tac whore, I eat 2 boxes of Tic-Tacs every week. :O

RFAM 3: I am giving my teacher a 3D life-size $1.5k worth Spider-Man thing for free (we got it for free from Block-Buster Movie Rentals!). :D
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:47 am

nutmeg218 wrote:Do we know this "soul mate" of yours?

Why yes, you do!

RFAM: I'm in crazy love with The Simpsons right now. D:
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:51 am

iceiwynd wrote:

Why yes, you do!

Who is it?

RFAM: My mom is yelling at me to go to bed...
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:55 am

nutmeg218 wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:

Why yes, you do!

Who is it?

*Jumps in* Ha, I love you too Lior. ^_^ And yes, there is no question about it, we are definately soul mates. :D
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:55 am

nutmeg218 wrote:RFAM 2: I am a Tic-Tac whore, I eat 2 boxes of Tic-Tacs every week. :O

I am a caffeine whore. I can and will go through a 24-pack of Diet Dr. Pepper in a week. XDDDD I'm just like Tweek now-- I'm hooked on caffeine and can't stand the pressure of college.

Also, I found out that I have to renounce my vegan-ism when I go to Venezuela this January. D: Actually I renounced it this weekend, and it was kind of difficult, but I needed to because the Venezuelans pretty much thrive on animal products. Sooooo... a bunch of us went out for Chinese and I had sushi and ice cream for the first time in, like, forever. XDDDD Three people actually had octopus (not me... XD) We almost got kicked out because we wouldn't stop poking each other. ^^ Oh yeah, we also saw Happy Feet and saw the trailer for the fifth Harry Potter movie. We all applauded and cheered, and a bunch of the parents looked at us as if we were crazy. XDDDDD

So... that was my day. How was yours?

XD I need sleep.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:38 am

(^ Kenny has a sausage for Christmas? Ooh, Hickory Farms?)

FRAM... RFAM (I'm posting a random fact here brain, not an air or oil filter.)

Ok, RFAM: I've dranken... drunk... drinkdi-did... I've gone through 4, 2 liter bottles of Diet Dr. Pepper in the past 2-3 days trying to soothe my throat, and disolve phlegm.

Serially, it works. Just nuke some in the microwave for like a minute, and it helps. The carbination helps to disolve the crud, and the syrup helps to soothe a sore throat. The only reason I'm not using the real stuff is that it's sweetened with corn syrup, and that doesn't seem to work as well.
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:17 pm

Kinda gross.... >.>

I have OCD, so whenevr I'm in the bathroom, (it does not matter what I'm doing) I HAVE TO have the fosset on. Unless I'm in the shower of course.
Weird huh? ;_;
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:39 pm

That's not too weird. Now, there's a mirror across from the toilet in our bathroom, and I used to have to cover it up when I had to... uh... drop the kids off, because I couldn't look at myself while doing that. I've moved past that now.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:52 pm

Novacaine15 wrote:I finally get my birthday cake after 3 months.

Can I share it with you?? :P
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:47 pm

BRMBug wrote:That's not too weird. Now, there's a mirror across from the toilet in our bathroom, and I used to have to cover it up when I had to... uh... drop the kids off, because I couldn't look at myself while doing that. I've moved past that now.

Wow, I think I would have do the same. X3
I find it awkward using the bathroom while wearing my South Park PJs. I look at my knees and Cartman is looking at me all pissed off. T.T
I just can't win. XD
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:48 pm

I'm tired, and I have a raging headache from all the singing I had to sit through today. God, I can't wait until school lets out next week. I definetly need some time to relax for a little bit.

RFAM: I kept getting cold from sitting in church listening to the little kids sing, and my friend Emily was sitting next to me and she kept complaining that I was whipping my hair around because I was freezing and I have little seizures and I whip my head around and scream and that stuff, and she told me to stop doing it. Sometimes I did it on purpose just to piss her off.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:41 pm

My grandma is coming over for the weekend, witch sucks because she complains about everthing.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:19 am

kylelover52610 wrote:Kinda gross.... >.>

I have OCD, so whenevr I'm in the bathroom, (it does not matter what I'm doing) I HAVE TO have the fosset on. Unless I'm in the shower of course.
Weird huh? ;_;

I remember I had to do something like that too when I was younger, but I've kinda grew out of it now. Man, some of the weird obsessions I had as a kid, whoo...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:40 pm

Jay C wrote:
kylelover52610 wrote:Kinda gross.... >.>

Weird huh? ;_;

I remember I had to do something like that too when I was younger, but I've kinda grew out of it now. Man, some of the weird obsessions I had as a kid, whoo...

Eh, OCD. I still have it to a degree, but not as much as I used to. I used to have to check every single outlet in my bedroom beforeI went to bed, and I'd have this weird ritual everynight I went through before I could go to sleep. 0_o Also, I used to do this thing, where if I coughed, I'd have to follow it by two more coughs.

Some of the weird obsessive compulsive behaviors I still have, are: I always unplug this one cord in my bedroom before going to bed. And, I have this background on my cell phone with Kyle on it, and ever night I have to kiss it 3 times. :oops: Then, I always look at my South Park poster on my wall before I go to bed, and I look right at Kyle, and then turn off the light so he's the last thing I see that day. =P The last thing isn't so much OCD as it is just a pure obsession. XD
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:38 pm

I'm smarter than my English teacher.

Return to “Hot Topics”