Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:48 pm

I'm reading The Things They Carried, by Tim O'Brian, it is the only book I ever read in English Class that I really liked. It also make me want to tear of my shirt and just start shouting "WAR IS HELL" for reasons unknown.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:40 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
crazyQH wrote:I just really, really want to curl up on my bed with my blanket and the laptop, I just hope my dad doesn't take it tonight like he did last night. >_>

Ohh, THAT'S why you weren't on? I take it it was from staying up until like... 1:20 AM your time on a Monday morning? D: Geez that blows.

Um, random facts, I'm breezing through The Odyssey at this point, found out I'm not gonna have to work as much this weekend as I thought I was gonna, and I'm feeling a lot better after a really crappy day.

(I still really wanna talk to Dee though, about that fic thing we're gonna be doing together. D:)

Sorry I haven't been on the past couple of days, things have been, er..pretty rough for me this week, and I haven't been able to get on a computer. I'll try to get online tonight though...plus, I really, really could use a conversation with you to cheer me up, since they always do.

RFAM: Today was an aweful day for me. I'm not going to get into the reasons now...but I just feel overall depressed and angry right now. I think I'm going to go take a full bottle of pure DXM, that should put me out of my right mind for a good day so hopefully I won't remember any of this tomorrow. I could always use some more brain lesions...@_@
funkylizards

Postby funkylizards » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:43 pm

I had an assembly today that I played in (I play the bass). After we played 2 of our 3 songs, our conductor asked all the kids if they wanted to hear the last one, and they said no. Then they started booing and I even heard some of them shouting, "You suck!!." The weird thing is someone puked when the band was playing and I hardly heard a murmur!
There once was a man named Chef,
Who fell abruptly to his death,

They weren't sure whether he was dead,
Even though a bear bit off his head,

But ah they knew, yes they were sure,
when crap started falling to the floor.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:45 pm

crazyQH wrote:Sorry I haven't been on the past couple of days, things have been, er..pretty rough for me this week, and I haven't been able to get on a computer. I'll try to get online tonight though...plus, I really, really could use a conversation with you to cheer me up, since they always do.

Yeah. It's actually been the same for me, too, except I'm always on because I do my homework right next to my computer, and I never really give up my TV shows for homework (rather do it during them if it comes to that point), but it's been busy for me too - I could've used you more yesterday that today, though.

But christ, get happier so I can get happier. Or maybe I should get happier so you can get happier. Cock, our lives are pretty much parallel anyway.
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:14 am

got a new bowflex-ey thingy and forgot to use my left arm for a week.... damn...
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
muffins4567

Postby muffins4567 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:59 pm

um....i have a feet phobia :oops:
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:21 pm

My mom just killed a disgusting spider on the ceiling. Uck.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:50 pm

I cut the toenail on my right big toe too close to the bed, and now I have blood-nail, and hurt-foot.
Also, I went to Whataburger a little while ago with my flip-flops on to get lunch, and while I was ordering a girl started to mop the floor. Whatever cleaner they were using was so strong that the fumes made my toe burn.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:58 pm

I'm horny right now.
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:59 am

Nommel wrote:I'm horny right now.

At my best friend's birthday party I went tooo today one her friends... type in penises and crap on Google Images then me and my best friend's cousin were laughing our asses off. It was damn funny.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:38 am

My brother forgot the band Kansas when he downloaded the music on to my computer, how will I carry on my wayward son?
T&Paresweetsupersweet

Postby T&Paresweetsupersweet » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:17 am

im bored my teeth hurt im playing with an exacto knife carving into my computer desk......
First sig made w/ pirated Photoshop. Yay piracy!
Good at Photoshop or GIMP? Click Here!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:46 am

T&Paresweetsupersweet wrote:I'm bored my teeth hurt I'm playing with an exacto knife carving into my computer desk......

Bad!! Don't play with knives!!
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:47 pm

I have a cut on my left cheek because my little cousin came and whacked me trying to get the basketball away from me. I never seem to get along with my younger cousins. Only with 2, and that's my little cousin Justin who is exactly like me, except he's 10, and then my cousin Marissa who thinks she is a boy. All of my older cousins though, I get along with really well, no matter what the age gap.

Anyways...I'M GOING TO CHRISKINDLMARKET TOMORROW! Yesssssssssss. I get to skip school! \o/
Athena1999 wrote:Camels
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:39 pm

I have to build a gingerbread house out of cardboard for art class. It's due Tuesday, and I didn't even begin building it yet. HURRAY FOR PROCRASTINATION! \o/

... XD Anyway, we get to frost and decorate our houses in class, but we're not even using real gingerbread. We're merely going to decorate our cardboard houses. How am I supposed to eat frosted cardboard? Gay.

Return to “Hot Topics”