Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:42 pm

Yesterday I was hanging around at my cousins house and I was playing with his daughter. (She's a year and a half) And she kept calling me "Nona" which apparently means "grandma" is Italian. So I'm guessing that makes me the worlds youngest grandmother at 17.

*w00t!* for meh! *dances* 8)
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:15 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:RFAM: I'm actually quite shy.

^ So am I! :0

Seriously, in the real worlds I'm so much quieter and like, hiding behind people and such.

Huh. I honestly can't see you being all quiet, Lior. You seem like the kind of person who wouldn't be afraid to speak her mind in real life, like the way you are here.

But anyway, I'm actually really quiet in real life as well. I'm just a rather reserved person.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:33 pm

I just finsished dinner.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:04 pm

JesusComplex wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:I can take having my diet made fun of. Everyone says "How can you eat tofu? It has... like... NO TASTE!!!"

I actually like Tofu as well. I like veggie burgers the most though! They taste just like a regular burger to me. I didn't really like the veggie meatballs very much but I think I could survive as a vegetarian...I just like meat, I like chicken and I like seafood. :)

Anyone who likes tofu is a Cool Person.

I've survived on no meat at all (except for seafood, because they said it didn't count as actual "meat") for seven years. ^^ I just wish I had started being one sooner. I love tofu! And I actually love those imitation meats made out of soy products (like Morningstar Farms imitation chicken nuggets... yum!) Because I could tolerate chicken as a kid.

That's not the only reason why I'm made fun of. I can't stand sugary stuff, either. Sugar just makes me want to vomit. Seriously, I cleaned out my dorm on Friday, and there's about six years' worth of candy in my bedroom now that I'm never going to finish.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:54 pm

See, I'm gonna define meat as something that once had a face. Seafood once had a face. I consider it meat.

DevilAngel16 wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:

Seriously, in the real worlds I'm so much quieter and like, hiding behind people and such.

Huh. I honestly can't see you being all quiet, Lior. You seem like the kind of person who wouldn't be afraid to speak her mind in real life, like the way you are here.

Haha, I can see that. XD But nope, sometimes I'm like that, but for the most part I'm really not interested in speaking up unless I'm totally into it.

I'm really boisterous with my friends though. I've picked up so many chairs and threatened to hurl them at them so many times now. XD Man, it's totally amazing that I even HAVE friends.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:27 am

iceiwynd wrote:See, I'm gonna define meat as something that once had a face. Seafood once had a face. I consider it meat.

I went with the Catholic religion's definition of what was considered meat, and apparently fish didn't count. I didn't really care for it and rarely ate it, anyway. The only times I did was when my parents forced me to do it.

But now I don't even eat seafood anymore because I also won't eat anything that has a face.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:59 am

I've been playing FFR (Flash Flash Revolution) with a friend recently. It's basicially DDR on the computer with teh arrow keys. I'm pretty good at it but only level 7 on multi player. If any of you guys have one, I would love to vs. you!! (PM me your username, mine's NutMeg218)
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:57 pm

iceiwynd wrote:See, I'm gonna define meat as something that once had a face. Seafood once had a face. I consider it meat.

DevilAngel16 wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:

Haha, I can see that. XD But nope, sometimes I'm like that, but for the most part I'm really not interested in speaking up unless I'm totally into it.

I'm really boisterous with my friends though. I've picked up so many chairs and threatened to hurl them at them so many times now. XD Man, it's totally amazing that I even HAVE friends.

I'm probably the shyest person in my whole year, which is pretty weird. If I'm with the mates I hang around with after school or whatever, I'm loud as hell, but with someone I don't know, I never speak. It took me like 3 days to begin speaking to everyone at my Work Experience, lol.

I guess I'm pretty shy on the internets too, 'cause I NEVER speak to someone first, in case the conversation totally dies out, which is horrible for me. XDD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:07 am

iceiwynd wrote:I'm really boisterous with my friends though. I've picked up so many chairs and threatened to hurl them at them so many times now.

XD Now that is something I can definitely see you doing.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:18 pm

Aha, I totally just spent the last 2 hours making fun of my country's television/reading intrests in an English test.

EDIT: vvv So do I, yet with BURNING PASSION. =P
Last edited by Jay C on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:38 pm

I support Liverpool FC.
Uncle Alex

Postby Uncle Alex » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:07 pm

RFAM: I sleep too little (5 hours a night, sometimes 4), just because I have to wake up early and can't force myself to go to bed early (or even not too late). As a result, during work I've been constantly finding myself... starting to dream with my eyes open (and the real voices of my colleagues talking migrate to my dream and become dreamcharacters' own). Sick. The only way to prevent it is an immediate taking a dose of coffee, which I consequently drink a lot. So I think I'm gradually getting kinda... um... tweeky :P
Shtaad, boded but shtaad ©
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:28 pm

My Brother is coming home for Cristmas today, and good times will be had by all :)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:58 pm

I slept for 14 hours last night. D: Then I had to go Christmas shopping. And of course, I got everyone something except for my dad, who it's so hard to shop for.

EDIT: And 14 hours is a long time when you've been getting by on 4-7 hours of sleep for the past four months.
Last edited by Athena1999 on Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StanismyMan

Postby StanismyMan » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:58 pm

I need to go Christmas shopping for my family, and I don't know what to get my dad. Actually, I think my sister and I are already sharing a gift for him. That means I have $80 to spend on 4 other people. $70 of which are gift cards. Come to think of it, I'm broke.
Athena1999 wrote:Camels

Return to “Hot Topics”